Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Before The Coming of MICROSOFT into our Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before The Coming of MICROSOFT into our Life (408 Views)

Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 / Six Ways Smartphones Ruin Our Life / Who Knows How Much Screen Calibrator Of Microsoft 535 Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before The Coming of MICROSOFT into our Life by realjoker(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Before Microsoft entered our life's...
MEMORY was something you lost with age
An APPLICATION was for employment
A PROGRAM was a tv show
A CURSOR used profanities
A KEYBOARD was a piano
A WEB was a spiders home
A VIRUS was d flu
A HARD DRIVE was a long trip on the road
A WINDOW was just an opening in the wall of a building

What a CHANGE!!!
Add yours
Re: Before The Coming of MICROSOFT into our Life by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Excel was to do well in your academics or work wink
Re: Before The Coming of MICROSOFT into our Life by ugotuf(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
MOUSE-was another name for a rat

WIZARD-was that wicked diabolical uncle in the village that is bent on seeing your downfall

TROJAN-was a wooden gift horse I saw in an epic Greek movie.

BUG-was a blood sucking insect that lived on the beds of dirty people.
Re: Before The Coming of MICROSOFT into our Life by nwaanambra1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
before Microsoft. DESKTOP was simply the top of a desk undecided

and ICON was a word used to define representative symbols of great men and women embarassed

(1) (Reply)

MAD NUMBERS!!! My New Game, Please Try And Give Me Advice To Improve!! Thank All / New Goinee M3 Urgently Need / Advice, Should He Go For Infinix Hot Note 2 Or Injoo Max 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.