Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us (8078 Views)

Lagos Not Part Of Yorubaland - Oba Akiolu Makes Shocking Claim / 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. / Why Doesnt Ebtimi Banigo Claim His Rivers State Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by oglalasioux(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Bro, it's better to keep quiet if you don't know something rather than embarass yourself, if crime has made my country a joke, what has it made yours? Everyone around the world assumes a Nigerian to be a criminal, your criminal antics are known the world over, your countrymen are languishing in the jails of Vietnam and Cambodia, and you come and tell us crime!! Why do you think your country has such a bad image abroad? Please spare us the righteous bull..

If really 99 percent of the infrastructure is from the apartheid era, how do you then explain the new roads, ports, stadiums, airports, houses, hospitals etc? The likes of Mafikeng and Soweto are close to being considered cities now. Do you even know what infrastructure is? Or have you even been to South Africa?

There is this annoying recuring theme amongst Nigerians of over-praising or over worshiping white people as if they are some kind of gods, it's really sad and pathetic listening to people saying they want to be re-colonised in the 21st century, this mentality will forever keep you in the backfoot

Yapping about Aids is both tired, childish and downright boring, unless there's no Aids in your country or the world over for that matter, you really have no mouth to talk

I didn't mean to talk down on anyone. I've already apologized to another south African on this post. There's no point raising your educated argument with venom. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by oglalasioux(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
MduZA:

Do you even know that there are technicians,builders etc who don't have education but are excelling in their jobs...?education started somewhere in the ancient Egypt,go and make research,education was not invented by the whites as you claim..am telling you that in an south African context the apartheid regime denied black people quality education because they did not want to be outshined by blacks,meaning blacks are also capable of doing wonders...by the way you and I will never have consensus on this topic because we grew up in two different countries,you have done mathematics at school in English,I did it in my own language which is isiZulu.

I believe we are arguing like educated Africans. You are better off as a black man in south Africa. We in Nigeria are very unfortunate so you are right when you say we grew up in different worlds. I'm basing my argument on what I see as a black man in Nigeria. Our leaders are so daft that nothing short of re colonization can save Nigeria. I apologize again for bringing south Africa into the argument.
Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by gatiano(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is Show and Prove Accurate?

It's a very tricky thing to prove using physical evidence that Black people existed prior to a time that white people consider as being acceptable. They laid down the rules of proof, and anyone who wants to prove any scientific fact has to play by their rules. If he doesn't then the proof is said to be unacceptable.
Their rules are set up such that they can be fully satisfied only by those who subscribe to their preconceived notions. And every rule of theirs is founded on a preconceived notion. For example, they say that man/woman and dinosaurs did not live during the same period. This is a preconceived statement not based on any facts. If you oppose it then the burden is on you to prove otherwise. Those who made the statement do not feel obligated to prove it first.

I could easily turn it around and say that people and dinosaurs lived at the same time, and ask them to prove otherwise. All they can say is that people's bones have never been found in the same place as those of dinosaurs. That is the extent of their "proof".
On further thinking, what kind of proof is this, really? What people would bury their dead next to dinosaurs? They'll say that primitive people did not always bury their dead, but let them rot anywhere, because those people were not civilized. According to them civilization began only 2,000 years ago with the Greeks. If they're generous they'll say it began 5,000 years ago with the ancient Egyptians, or maybe the Sumerians a little earlier, but no sooner
than that. So now the argument has turned from physical proof to subjective feelings about the civilized status of "primitive" people. And on and on it would go in circles. There is no winning when using their rules.
Nonetheless, recently some anthropologists found human and dinosaur footprints embedded next to each other on a rock that came from a strata of rocks deep down, making them millions of years old.

Here's a quote,
"In Glen Rose, the fossils indicate that man and dinosaur lived not only at the same time but even at the same place! To make matters worse, the particular layer in which the footprints are found is known as the Glen Rose formation, designated lower Cretaceous, and supposedly was laid down early in the
Cretaceous period, estimated about 120 million years ago. One aspect that has caused no little amount of speculation has been the presence of giant tracks, prints made by individuals with huge feet and huge strides. It may be that humans before the Flood were much larger on the average than today.
This is consistent with the fossil record, which frequently exhibits animals larger than their modern-day counterparts. Scripture may provide an insight when it claims so matter of factly that "There were giants in the earth in those days"(Genesis 6:4).

Quite a few of the tracks are in the 16-inch range, but several trails are of a man with a seven-foot stride and a foot of 21½ inches in length.
Whether or not there is any connection, has not yet been determined, but several years ago the skeleton of a woman seven feet tall was excavated from the Paluxy River Basin and exhibited in the Somervell County Museum in Glen Rose." (by John Morris, Ph.D, Institute for Creation Research).
When this was announced, the scientists came out with guns blazing to disprove the discovery. They suppress such discoveries with the utmost ruthlessness, even to the extent of alienating their peers who go against their cherished but false notions.There is a different and higher type of proof for historical events.
It's the accurate recording of ancient events by people trained to do this in their minds, and to pass the knowledge from generation to generation. This type of
evidence is valued much more among Black people than cooked-up physical evidence that can be interpreted every which way.It's wise to regard the "teaching" of modern scientists with the same skepticism one regards all new information.

Then weigh it in your mind, relying on your intuition first and foremost, as well as your life experience, and then come to a conclusion.
That is infinitely better than believing people whose facts change every six months or so. Their only goal is to deceive in order to prolong the status quo. Widespread knowledge of the truth would overturn their fragile and faulty belief system, which is already standing on one leg.

Blackroots Science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
gatiano:
Is Show and Prove Accurate?

It's a very tricky thing to prove using physical evidence that Black people existed prior to a time that white people consider as being acceptable. They laid down the rules of proof, and anyone who wants to prove any scientific fact has to play by their rules. If he doesn't then the proof is said to be unacceptable.
Their rules are set up such that they can be fully satisfied only by those who subscribe to their preconceived notions. And every rule of theirs is founded on a preconceived notion. For example, they say that man/woman and dinosaurs did not live during the same period. This is a preconceived statement not based on any facts. If you oppose it then the burden is on you to prove otherwise. Those who made the statement do not feel obligated to prove it first.

I could easily turn it around and say that people and dinosaurs lived at the same time, and ask them to prove otherwise. All they can say is that people's bones have never been found in the same place as those of dinosaurs. That is the extent of their "proof".
On further thinking, what kind of proof is this, really? What people would bury their dead next to dinosaurs? They'll say that primitive people did not always bury their dead, but let them rot anywhere, because those people were not civilized. According to them civilization began only 2,000 years ago with the Greeks. If they're generous they'll say it began 5,000 years ago with the ancient Egyptians, or maybe the Sumerians a little earlier, but no sooner
than that. So now the argument has turned from physical proof to subjective feelings about the civilized status of "primitive" people. And on and on it would go in circles. There is no winning when using their rules.
Nonetheless, recently some anthropologists found human and dinosaur footprints embedded next to each other on a rock that came from a strata of rocks deep down, making them millions of years old.

Here's a quote,
"In Glen Rose, the fossils indicate that man and dinosaur lived not only at the same time but even at the same place! To make matters worse, the particular layer in which the footprints are found is known as the Glen Rose formation, designated lower Cretaceous, and supposedly was laid down early in the
Cretaceous period, estimated about 120 million years ago. One aspect that has caused no little amount of speculation has been the presence of giant tracks, prints made by individuals with huge feet and huge strides. It may be that humans before the Flood were much larger on the average than today.
This is consistent with the fossil record, which frequently exhibits animals larger than their modern-day counterparts. Scripture may provide an insight when it claims so matter of factly that "There were giants in the earth in those days"(Genesis 6:4).

Quite a few of the tracks are in the 16-inch range, but several trails are of a man with a seven-foot stride and a foot of 21½ inches in length.
Whether or not there is any connection, has not yet been determined, but several years ago the skeleton of a woman seven feet tall was excavated from the Paluxy River Basin and exhibited in the Somervell County Museum in Glen Rose." (by John Morris, Ph.D, Institute for Creation Research).
When this was announced, the scientists came out with guns blazing to disprove the discovery. They suppress such discoveries with the utmost ruthlessness, even to the extent of alienating their peers who go against their cherished but false notions.There is a different and higher type of proof for historical events.
It's the accurate recording of ancient events by people trained to do this in their minds, and to pass the knowledge from generation to generation. This type of
evidence is valued much more among Black people than cooked-up physical evidence that can be interpreted every which way.It's wise to regard the "teaching" of modern scientists with the same skepticism one regards all new information.

Then weigh it in your mind, relying on your intuition first and foremost, as well as your life experience, and then come to a conclusion.
That is infinitely better than believing people whose facts change every six months or so. Their only goal is to deceive in order to prolong the status quo. Widespread knowledge of the truth would overturn their fragile and faulty belief system, which is already standing on one leg.

Blackroots Science
Just to illustrate your point on footprints that seem to be beyond our current scientific reason. There are certain places here where villagers have found footprints on very hard rocks that seem to have been imprinted on them by forgotten people. The video is in Swahili. But you can see the awe of the villagers to the extent of converting the place into a "holy" site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20eJECFV-lo

What got my interest is that that is a very hard rock. So was it softer when the footprint was made? How old then is the footprint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by gatiano(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will use my personal character and experience as an example.

While I was young, say about 7 years old, I will always draw something on my desk, so were the other students. We paint and calibrate our names on pensils and pens in order to keep them from being stolen. Nobody would steal the desks and benches or chair, it belonged to the school, yet we painted and drew on them. As I proceeded to higher classes, All of the desks were been written on, and when I took closer look, I saw all those that had used the same desks, labelled with their names and drawings that can easily tell their characters.
Fast forward to about 10 years ago, I landed in Cairo with inadequate travel documents, so I was locked in the immigration cell. This was where the LOVE of The Black person began to sink in my heart, it was in that immigration cell that I began to be exposed to the plight of the Black Person. I spent about 5 to 6 days in those cells and the only thing I will forever remember doing was reading the walls of the cells, the bed, the sink, the bathroom walls, even on pipes and plates. All I read was- "so was here from lagos 98" "so was here from luanda 01" , "I gave birth to my baby here, refused citizen papers 02": I engraved mine too before I left.

It is a human nature to always leave their prints behind, how be it, it is always done unconsciously yet delibrately, while others are done consciously to pass a message to the future.
A few foot prints have been found, even a truck tire prints in turkey, They were all done delibrately, and these are to serve as catalyst of ressurection and awakening of a forgetful people. That is the purpose of all the ancient artifacts that are found, they are simply catalyst of remembrance and ressurection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxcUSa2e0w

I felt for the Elder woman in the video, She is not a modern religious person, She is a shaman, that was just her way of trying to bring the indiginous of that place back home and/or anybody else. If not you would have found one or two of other races there.

Remember, if it is dated more than 6600 years, it is definitely 1000% Black People. The age given to lucy and others is very wrong as compared to the giant bones that were found.

Muafrika2:

Just to illustrate your point on footprints that seem to be beyond our current scientific reason. There are certain places here where villagers have found footprints on very hard rocks that seem to have been imprinted on them by forgotten people. The video is in Swahili. But you can see the awe of the villagers to the extent of converting the place into a "holy" site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20eJECFV-lo

What got my interest is that that is a very hard rock. So was it softer when the footprint was made? How old then is the footprint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
gatiano:
I will use my personal character and experience as an example.

While I was young, say about 7 years old, I will always draw something on my desk, so were the other students. We paint and calibrate our names on pensils and pens in order to keep them from being stolen. Nobody would steal the desks and benches or chair, it belonged to the school, yet we painted and drew on them. As I proceeded to higher classes, All of the desks were been written on, and when I took closer look, I saw all those that had used the same desks, labelled with their names and drawings that can easily tell their characters.
Fast forward to about 10 years ago, I landed in Cairo with inadequate travel documents, so I was locked in the immigration cell. This was where the LOVE of The Black person began to sink in my heart, it was in that immigration cell that I began to be exposed to the plight of the Black Person. I spent about 5 to 6 days in those cells and the only thing I will forever remember doing was reading the walls of the cells, the bed, the sink, the bathroom walls, even on pipes and plates. All I read was- "so was here from lagos 98" "so was here from luanda 01" , "I gave birth to my baby here, refused citizen papers 02": I engraved mine too before I left.

It is a human nature to always leave their prints behind, how be it, it is always done unconsciously yet delibrately, while others are done consciously to pass a message to the future.
A few foot prints have been found, even a truck tire prints in turkey, They were all done delibrately, and these are to serve as catalyst of ressurection and awakening of a forgetful people. That is the purpose of all the ancient artifacts that are found, they are simply catalyst of remembrance and ressurection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxcUSa2e0w

I felt for the Elder woman in the video, She is not a modern religious person, She is a shaman, that was just her way of trying to bring the indiginous of that place back home and/or anybody else. If not you would have found one or two of other races there.

Remember, if it is dated more than 6600 years, it is definitely 1000% Black People. The age given to lucy and others is very wrong as compared to the giant bones that were found.

Erhh

What language is the video in?? shocked

An Arab prison. That must have been unsettling.

That video sounds creepy.
Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by gatiano(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
The video I added is in english.
It wasn't a prison, It was an immigration cell, a kind of cell not far from their international airport. It wasn't all that bad, but the walls were literally talking.

I began wondering why we, African people make it a must to travel to europe. It took years for me to understand, but I eventually did. It is not atall because of the African hardship or poverty, not at all.

Muafrika2:

Erhh

What language is the video in?? shocked

An Arab prison. That must have been unsettling.

That video sounds creepy.
Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
gatiano:
The video I added is in english.
It wasn't a prison, It was an immigration cell, a kind of cell not far from their international airport. It wasn't all that bad, but the walls were literally talking.

I began wondering why we, African people make it a must to travel to europe. It took years for me to understand, but I eventually did. It is not atall because of the African hardship or poverty, not at all.

Is it perception of success that drives Africans to Europe?

I watched about a minute. It sounds like a
Muzzled voice. .speaking a strange tongue
Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by gatiano(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yes, It is a wrong perception. Have you seen Africans who would leave a fairly paying job, sells his 3 rooms flat, and sell the goods in his shop, just to get visa and ticket? Yes I have seen as much that it doesn't surprise me anymore. And for what? greece, hungary, malaysia, bulgaria, russia, brazil or any arab country all in the hope that they would use such places as transit into a better european or asian country, but in reality all the countries are thesame. There are graduates amongst those that use the desert routes.

So I asked WHY? Why swim the meditteranean just to get arrested?

It is a Curse of Attraction. I did not misspell, "Curse" of Attraction.
We are not in truth attracted to their economy, We are attracted to their filth and unrighteousness.
To be righteous takes a lot of power, steadfast, patience, and discipline.
To be filthy is very easy and it is always made fair-seeming before the world.

Commerce is wonderful! Money is filth. I may explain further later.

Muafrika2:

Is it perception of success that drives Africans to Europe?

I watched about a minute. It sounds like a
Muzzled voice. .speaking a strange tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 08, 2016
gatiano:
Yes, It is a wrong perception. Have you seen Africans who would leave a fairly paying job, sells his 3 rooms flat, and sell the goods in his shop, just to get visa and ticket? Yes I have seen as much that it doesn't surprise me anymore. And for what? greece, hungary, malaysia, bulgaria, russia, brazil or any arab country all in the hope that they would use such places as transit into a better european or asian country, but in reality all the countries are thesame. There are graduates amongst those that use the desert routes.

So I asked WHY? Why swim the meditteranean just to get arrested?

It is a Curse of Attraction. I did not misspell, "Curse" of Attraction.
We are not in truth attracted to their economy, We are attracted to their filth and unrighteousness.
To be righteous takes a lot of power, steadfast, patience, and discipline.
To be filthy is very easy and it is always made fair-seeming before the world.

Commerce is wonderful! Money is filth. I may explain further later.

It's definitely a curse that would send such successful people there, where their success is not even recognised so they have to do it all over again.

Imagine a whole doctor going there to start again as a casual labourer while they could have opened their own successful private businesses here. Many realize their mistake when it's too late and they've already sold or wasted their resources. The air fare alone is enough to have something beneficial started.
Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by gatiano(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
It is a 6100 years old curse, It is wearing out now. The more the cosmic truth is revealled, the quicker the curse wears out. The clearer the Black Person sees through his/her own eyes and through careful observation, the quicker the curses goes off. The more the Black person finds comfort in his/her present situation, the faster He or She can upgrade in to a blessed higher level and it will go on like that till He or She becomes God. For the other races, they too have the chance of finding comfort whereever they are but in their case, they can't be God. Why? They are just 6000 years old whereas the Black people have no said beginning.

Another cause of the attraction is the fact that other races have stolen a lot from Us, WE are just being attracted towards those things that they have stolen. The things they have stolen over the cause of 4000 years is what in the sight of a blind Black person(I included) is makes the other places seem to beautiful. Through careful observation, we will finally get to understand that "not all that glitters is gold".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDb-ylKY8T0

Muafrika2:

It's definitely a curse that would send such successful people there, where their success is not even recognised so they have to do it all over again.

Imagine a whole doctor going there to start again as a casual labourer while they could have opened their own successful private businesses here. Many realize their mistake when it's too late and they've already sold or wasted their resources. The air fare alone is enough to have something beneficial started.
Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
gatiano:
It is a 6100 years old curse, It is wearing out now. The more the cosmic truth is revealled, the quicker the curse wears out. The clearer the Black Person sees through his/her own eyes and through careful observation, the quicker the curses goes off. The more the Black person finds comfort in his/her present situation, the faster He or She can upgrade in to a blessed higher level and it will go on like that till He or She becomes God. For the other races, they too have the chance of finding comfort whereever they are but in their case, they can't be God. Why? They are just 6000 years old whereas the Black people have no said beginning.

Another cause of the attraction is the fact that other races have stolen a lot from Us, WE are just being attracted towards those things that they have stolen. The things they have stolen over the cause of 4000 years is what in the sight of a blind Black person(I included) is makes the other places seem to beautiful. Through careful observation, we will finally get to understand that "not all that glitters is gold".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDb-ylKY8T0

Very true. Our jobs are exported daily together with our natural resources.
Re: NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us by Ndipe(m): 6:00am On Jan 01, 2023
You can't be the king of the hill forever.

gatiano:
A lot of My
African Family would ask, where are they? and most importantly how then did we fall? or why don't they end evil right away?

A sage from the mountain of Kenya gave the answer to the second one through one of our brother. And He answered...

[size=14pt]"He said each civilization has a time to rise and a time to fall.

The great black nation are the literal vessels for the actual spirits of God. The white people's purpose was to allow the black nation to experience a temporary fall.

They did this in a very wicked and inhumane way. Nonetheless it was their perogative..

Now their time to fall is upon them and once again we rise..."
[/size] -from a Wanjiru Sage of kirinyaga in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Share The Same Ancestors / Inside The Palace Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom HRM IGWE ALEX UZOR ONYIDO / Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.