Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Drupal Website Charges - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drupal Website Charges (429 Views)

Drupal Website Developer Needed / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website? / Fix Ur Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal Site Errors In No Time (Pay after Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drupal Website Charges by Hac71v80r: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
I have been developing websites for free for over 4years using drupal and been living on honorariums but now i am starting up the business proper. The free jobs i have done are mainly for very high profile individual and organisations so as to build my competency and port folio. Now i am coming to the main stream and dont seem to understand how the drupal charges go for. I have received up to 300k honorarium from some clients cos of the quality of the job even some do as high as 500k but i have discovered that the real game out here is not so. Who can help please with the standard costing of building drupal sites and apps.
Re: Drupal Website Charges by Barywhyte(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hac71v80r:
I have been developing websites for free for over 4years using drupal and been living on honorariums but now i am starting up the business proper. The free jobs i have done are mainly for very high profile individual and organisations so as to build my competency and port folio. Now i am coming to the main stream and dont seem to understand how the drupal charges go for. I have received up to 300k honorarium from some clients cos of the quality of the job even some do as high as 500k but i have discovered that the real game out here is not so. Who can help please with the standard costing of building drupal sites and apps.

I like u o bro mi. I'm just coming up with Drupal. I'm designing a site for my school. Such a powerful cms with overwhelming online presence. Plz permit me bro to PM u.

(1) (Reply)

First And Most Awesome Social Network Designed By A Nigerian Student. / I Built This Site, Please Visit And Criticise Thanks / Google Average Search Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.