Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

Quiet My Heart, Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quiet My Heart, Lord (294 Views)

Should The 80's And 90's Kids Also Keep Quiet And Accept These Religious Lies? / Quiet My Heart, Lord / Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quiet My Heart, Lord by SonofIssachar: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2016
- Author Unknown

Quiet my heart, Lord,
and show me a Christmas
as peaceful and calm as
an old cattle shed...

Slow down my pace, Lord,
and help me seek Jesus,
the Son of Your Love,
in a humble straw bed...

Steady my spirit, Lord,
call me from chaos
in simple surrender
to pray and rejoice...

Breakthrough the busy,
too-bright celebration,
and whisper your message,
"Be still...hear my voice..."

Meditation: Be still, and know that I am God... - Psalm 46:10

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

If Jonah Knew Pastorial Job Would Pay. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of February 2016 / Painting The Town Red.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.