Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Place Ad Code On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Place Ad Code On Your Blog (703 Views)

Who Wants To Earn 1000 Naira Weekly For Just Putting My Ad Code In Your Website / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Send The Ad Code? / How To Get Adquet Ad Code And Place It On Blogger And Wordpress Blogs. Video Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Ad Code On Your Blog by gidimasters(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2016
I was surfing through a forum few days ago and a guy asked how to place ad codes on blogger's blog. Then I decided to write on this.
For you to place any ad code on your blog, You must have gotten your ad code.
Kindly follow the steps below:

Firstly, Login to your blogger dashboard as you can see in the image below... In The Blogger Dashboard scroll down to LAYOUT and click on it as seen in the image below.

A new page will appear as seen below. Just surf around the new page a find a suitable bar to place your ad code...

But i advice you place it in the sidebar and below title navigation bar so it will be visible to all visitors in your blog.
When you are done click on ADD A GADGET button.

A new page will show as seen below then click HTML/JAVASCRIPT.

A page will pop up then you will see a box/textfield to post in the Ad Code... Finally, Click on save button...

Check Your Blog to see the ads displaying... Have A Nice Day.

Source:
http://www.gidimasters.com/2016/02/how-to-place-ad-code-on-your-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me On How To Hav Us Tax Id Number / 14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / I Have Been Waiting For Approval From Adsense Over 1 Month Now!! Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.