Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,932 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:46 AM

Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy (7136 Views)

Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal. / So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 2 / So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
AreaFada2:
Dude, what are the contents of the supplements?

How can you prove they meet NAFDAC standards?

Thanks.

Thank you for your enquiry. All our products came with certified nafdac number, and the international mark of quality for consumables. Expiry date is also included. Once you take the delivery of the product, you can personally confirm it before payment
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
good morning ladies and gents, This is a new week and we are happy that great results of our weight management therapy is coming in from all angles.
This our latest client has a bulging tummy due to excess alcoholic cinsumption. Even though he stopped it, His tummy couldnt revert back to its flat nature. However, it took CLEAN 9 therapy to help him achieve this coupled with excellent coaching by a fitness coach. It will continue to get better with C9, FIT 1 and FIT 2.
Thank you all for your faith in us.

For more details, contact us
Call: 08037818175
whatsapp: 08057874991

We deliver two days after placing order.

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good afternoon everyone. I have been directed to inform you all that there will be 35% increase in prices of our supplements against conditions such as diabetes, weight loss, both male and female infertility, hypertension, fibroid and all our beauty and make-up kits. This new price regime will be effective from 01/07/2016. However, you can still make orders from now till the end of the month with the current prices...

Thank you all for trusting in all our products
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2016
You Need To Know

Here are some songs that many Nigerians have been singing wrong since they were kids:
1. Sandalili Sandalili

Every primary school child from the 90’s knows this song. We sang it and we were proud. But did you know we’ve been singing it all wrong since time immemorial?

“ The correct thing is Standard living, standard living. ”

I wonder how we made the jump from standard living to sandalili.

2. The most excellency is Jesus

This is another song many Christians sing. I bet you will hear this when you go to church on Sunday. The correct wording is:

“ The most excellent king is Jesus. ”
Don’t worry, it is okay to cry.

3. Jangilova epo motor

This was another favourite of us when it comes to playing games. I wonder where we got Jangilova when it is:

“ Jingle over like a motor ”

4. Osingo Osingo, Praise the Lord

This song is actually “O sing my soul, praise the Lord”
. But as Nigerians, we have invented our own version lol.
Hope I didn’t ruin so much of what you know?

#Copied
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Good morning to you all and happy holiday to our muslim brothers and sisters....

Having recieved so many calls (especially from women) about some points we made earlier in this thread, we have decided to open up entirely on the topic on ground...

As a health and fitness coach with experiences in fitness, reproductive and general health and wellness, I have come by and guided various people on one or more of our natural products and I can vividly say it has been great and our results have been excellent...

We had many people on weight loss programs using our products but after achieving a good result, they also testify to some other positive effects of the product. A distinct testimonial is about women experiencing painless mentrual period

As you have know us to be evidence based in all our dealings, We shall bring to you some testimonies of our clients regarding this topic on ground....

For more information, contact:
whatsapp: 08057874991

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
More testimonies coming in

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Good morning ladies and gentle men. Happy new month. Its been a while here and happy to be back to update you guys......

This month has been hectic for the whole team members becos of the numbers of clients on our program....

I have personally joined the coaching crew due to the enormous task on our fitness coaches. However, I am back for a while and wish to thank all our faithful followers of this thread, (your calls to check on us has been a great encouragement)

People, we are happy that all our clients on this program are doing well and their testimonies will be uploaded here for all to seesee later in d day

WATCH OUT

Whatsap: 08057864991
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Good morning friends and family and how was your nite. I apologize for my latenes in updating you guys as I have promised earlier...

Some days ago, I receive screenshots from our coach about how our clients are progressing in their weight loss program.

Enjoy the testimony below

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentle men plus all our faithful followers, hope you had a nice day... TGIF

I wish to apologise for d lateness in bringing then continuation testimonies from our client on FIT 1 program. It has been a busy week for our fitness coaches. However, I was able to retrieve some of the screenshots from coach tonniey and I will update you rite now....

Our client in question lost 7kg in the first session with an initial weight of 102kg. However, the second session has just ended and I have got a mind blowing result. OUR CLIENT NOW WEIGHS 90KG BODY WEIGHT!!! This means translates to loosing a massive 12kg within 23days.....I hope some will will ask "HOW MANAGE" The answer lies in our natural weight managment therapy..

We discover that the client is question was dedicated in his quest to loosing a bunch of his weight. The good news is that we are not yet @ the end of the program as we are still left with 7days to finish. Enjoy our chats

It will continue to get better with our weight loss programs...

Thank you u all for keeping faith in us...

For more info,

Whatsap: 08057874991

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am your favourite fitness coach looseweight. I want to use this opportunity to apologise for my absense on this thread. The work overload is telling on us.

Also, we are trying to reach a more stabilized and affordable forex for our various products been shipped into the country to avoid too much hike in prices...

I have received the last batch of chats between our coach and our Warri client and I will want to say that I am satisfied with it.....

It is a another overwhelming testimony of the effectiveness and safety of our products. Keep calm as I bring updates to you latest by tomorrow morning....
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Good morning to you all and how is your day going. I am here this morning to give you the last update our incredible client who just completed his FIT 1 program......

He is a very dedicated man despite her tight schedule. He maintained a very close relationship with the fitness instructor assigned to him and you can see the great result her came out with. Its one thing for you to get the product and another thing for you to use it to achieve your goal.

In summary, the program lasted for 30 good days and he dropped his pound of fat from 103kg to 88kg. That's a whopping 15kg. Its quiet impressive and I am proud of this result.

Aside from that, he has paused his alcohol consumption due to this program and also promise to keep this status going. Enjoy the chats below

It will continue to get better with our natural products. Thank you all for entrusting your health into our hands. GOD BLESS YOU

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Good morning ladies and gents. How was your weekend. Its been a while here and I must confessed, I have missed nairaland.

We want to inform you guys that there is no scarcity of our products again as we took delivery of a large consignment last week.

Therefore you can start ordering for your weight management products and diabetes wellness pack and it will be delivered to your doorstep and you pay on delivery...

For more info,

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Good morning everyone. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....

I want to clarify an issue here. We have three products that can help you with your weight management program..

They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility.

However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.

For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above.

Thank you and God bless youyou
For more info,

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2016
Negative Calorie Foods: Eat As Much As You Want

With negative calorie foods, you really can have "all you can eat" without worrying about the effects on your waistline! If only every buffet would offer these foods bare and whole, instead of making them swim in mayonnaise, sugar or sauces, none of us would have a problem with eating in restaurants! So let's look at those wonderful negative calorie foods and what they can do for our weight loss.

'Negative calorie' means that you use more calories in eating and digesting the food than it contains, keeping in mind that we burn calories all of the time by simply living, even when we sleep. In practice the term is used for a lot of low calorie foods.

One of the best known negative calorie foods is celery. It is very low in calories and takes a lot of time and energy to eat, as long as you eat it whole and chew on all of those stringy fibers. If you ate celery in this way all day you would be sure of not gaining weight, but it wouldn't be good for you. You would not be getting the nutrients that you needed and you might even starve.

Negative calorie foods are very popular with anorexics, which shows us that it's not healthy to eat nothing but these foods. However, they make great snacks. To get the best effect for weight loss, be sure to chew them thoroughly and do not make them into soup or juice.

Eat them raw when possible. This is easy with fruits like apples, berries, pineapple and grapefruit which are all low calorie, high fiber foods. Be careful with other fruits because most fruits that are not on this list are more calorie-dense.

Eating vegetables raw is more of a challenge, and not always necessary. However, many foods can be grated or chopped very small a food processor. Take a look at this list of negative calorie vegetables and you will see that most of them could be prepared for raw eating:

- asparagus (break it into bite sized pieces and add to salad)
- beets (grated)
- broccoli (throw it in the food processor with a couple of tomatoes as dressing)
- carrot (grated or whole)
- cauliflower (like broccoli)
- cabbage (used raw in coleslaw, but don't add the mayo!)
- celery stalks
- celery root (grated)
- cucumber
- lettuce
- red onions (sliced thin)
- spinach
- tomato
- zucchini (grate or use a spiralizer to create long pasta-like strings)

IAMLOOSWEIGHT
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by Kimiso(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
looseweight:
Good evening everyone, this is your natural weight loss coach, looseweight. I know many of you would have seen one or more of my posts on how to use natural supplements to treat, manage and cure various medical conditions. I am so particular about weight loss beacuse there are so much products out there in the market that will swear heaven and earth that they can help reduce weight. Without mincing words, some are actually good and you will achieve your weight loss, but have you ever taught of sides effect of these drugs. We have seen people coming to us and seeking advice after taking one or more of these weight loss products, complaining of severe sides effects. Infact, a woman had to be operated upon and she nearly lost her intestines to the weight product she comsumed.

Some people will ask why i am saying this. The answer is that there is indeed a save and effecient product out there that actually helps in weight reduction. In actual fact, we have helped people achieve weight loss by this program and many are living happy and better lives. Some of our clients actually got our contact here, which also made them to believe that Nairaland community is not only for jobless graduates.

This product product is called clean nine(9). it has the ability to remove fats from the belly, arm, tigh or anywhere excess fats are store. it is all natural and at the end of using the packaged, you must have cut down between 5kg - 10kg, if you follow strictly the guidelines that will be given to you when you buy it. To the doubting thomas, we have live testimonies in Abuja, Abia, Benue, and our portharcout client is on the 4th day of the program and has already loss 5kg. i will upload our chats for you to see.
Once you place order for this product, it will be delivered to you within 2 days and you pay on delivery anywhere in Nigeria

For detailed information of the product, contact

Contact details:
Whatsapp: 08057874991
i have the screen for that Gionee s8 including the battery bro,
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Kimiso:
i have the screen for that Gionee s8 including the battery bro,

Cost and location sir. Sorry for replying late, been offline for a while
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by Kimiso(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
looseweight:

Cost and location sir. Sorry for replying late, been offline for a while
chat me up on WhatsApp in the signature below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife / SAD! Pears Baby Lotion Reigning Queen Somkeme Chukwuka Eze Dies At 2 / Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.