Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units (1874 Views)

Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units by loopman: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Eledan:
Anyaoku.
Your brothers killed our thriving regionalism experience. The current woes lay squarely on their God forsaken skelentons in shallow graves.

Gbam!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abagworo:
It can no longer work because of interests. Let us just give autonomy to each of the 36 States.
God bless u.let each state control its resources nd pay tax to d center.
Re: Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units by loopman: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
zendy:
A 6 regional structure is good but it is not enough. The office of executive president must also be abolished and in its place two offices will replace it. The office of the ceremonial president who will be commander in chief and a prime minister who will be head of a Government. Also, there must be a referendum to determin the make up of the regions. As an Anambra man, I want the entire Anioma in the Igbo region including the Igbos of the lower Benue and all Igbo elements in Rivers. I also want any minority of southern Nigeria (with the exception of Edo, but not Igbanke) who feel that they are better off in the Igbo region to say so in a referendum. However, I have to warn Nigerians about something. Should we get our region, we Igbos are most likely to pull out of Nigeria in less than 10 years. The Northerners know this, that's why they are against a regional system of Government.

You are a thief!

2 Likes

Re: Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units by IkpuMmadu: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
santori:

what makes you think the edos & yorubas would want to share the same country with a mofo like you and your ilks. gerarehia!!!!!!

Let him answer my question
Re: Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units by IkpuMmadu: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
loopman:

You are a thief!

Why call him a thief

Where you brought up this way by your parents ?
Re: Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units by loopman: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Why call him a thief

Where you brought up this way by your parents ?

Ask me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame On Fayose. / Oil Prices: What’s Behind The Drop? Simple Economics - New York Times / Founder Of ‘liberty Reserve’ Sentence To 20 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.