Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song (930 Views)

Soundcloud Plays To Help Your Artist Name To A Different Level / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. / Please Help Me With The Artist's Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by Dfrenzy(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Music people, I hail o. Abeg, I heard this nice song recently over the radio (beat fm, lagos), I believe the title is INTO but, am not sure about the artist name. It has West for sure though and, it featured somebody else who rapped on it.
The chorus goes like this
*** clears throat ***
You be lying if you say I wasn't something you into (into)
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by nathpope(m): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2016
dier's a reason google was created...
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by Dfrenzy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
nathpope:
dier's a reason google was created...
And mumu, please what's the reason?
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by nathpope(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Dfrenzy:
And mumu, please what's the reason?

simply ask google .. :-D
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by Dfrenzy(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2016
nathpope:

simply ask google .. :-D
Over sabi, do you know how hard I have tried searching for it via Google?
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by Dantee005(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Dfrenzy:

Lol...if google doesnt know it..... undecided
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by nathpope(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by nathpope(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Dfrenzy:

make i hlp u small.

Artist: WSTRN
Title of song: In2

next time simply put d lyrics (or part of it) in d
google search column and add ''mp3'' to d search words.

E.g: search google as thus:
''You be lying if you say I wasn't something you into (into) mp3''

chikena...google go answer u.

Oya say ''tank u''. grin grin grin
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by Dfrenzy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
nathpope:

make i hlp u small.

Artist: WSTRN
Title of song: In2

next time simply put d lyrics (or part of it) in d
google search column and add ''mp3'' to d search words.

E.g: search google as thus:
''You be lying if you say I wasn't something you into (into) mp3''

chikena...google go answer u.

Oya say ''tank u''. grin grin grin

You dey craze o, you dey craze well well.
You dey Lag?
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by nathpope(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dfrenzy:
You dey craze o, you dey craze well well. You dey Lag?
i do com around 1ce in a while..
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by Dfrenzy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
nathpope:

i do com around 1ce in a while..
Where you hear the song?

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by nathpope(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Dfrenzy:
Where you hear the song?
i only hlpd u google it with your lyrics...
Re: Please, Help Me Out With The Artist Name Of This Song by Dfrenzy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
nathpope:

i only hlpd u google it with your lyrics...
Hmmm, nice. Have you listen to it?

(1) (Reply)

Producer Of Olu Maintain's Nawti - Releases New Hit / New Radio Station In Lagos 98.50fm / Found The Best Rapper In Nigeria Today!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.