Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Are We Here On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Here On Earth? (593 Views)

Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. / Announcing God's Kingdom On Earth: Pls Disregard Endtime And Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Here On Earth? by delkuf(m): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2016
for those atheist on nl, i want to ask wht is our purpose of living here on earth. is it live, eat, grow, give birth to children and die. wht happen after death?
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by orisa37: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2016
The so called atheists can't answer this your very good question. This earth is the only one in our solar system that is suitable for human habitation. God who gave humans souls made it so. Humans feel, think and reason just like God and God gave the earth to make humans act, interact and move around. If there are earths in other systems apart from this, mammals will be there also.
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by Humblebloke(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2016
To question our existencegrin
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by ifenes(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
delkuf:
for those atheist on nl, i want to ask wht is our purpose of living here on earth. is it live, eat, grow, give birth to children and die. wht happen after death?

That question is very silly. Why don't you ask why Lions,bacterial, Volcanic mountains,the ocean,oxygen,crude oil are on this planet? Do not expect people to be bothered to answer your childish questions.
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by delkuf(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
ifenes:

That question is very silly. Why don't you ask why Lions,bacterial, Volcanic mountains,the ocean,oxygen,crude oil are on this planet? Do not expect people to be bothered to answer your childish questions.
ur ans is more silly. if u dont knw y are here, dont u think ur parent wasted money to train to school. let me take a clue from wht u said. u use d crude oil as an example. y do we have crude oil. it serve a source for petrol, diesel and kerosene, that make u drive ur car, cook and browser. crude oil have purpose. so if u dont knw purpose, that means u are useless

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by ifenes(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
delkuf:
ur ans is more silly. if u dont knw y are here, dont u think ur parent wasted money to train to school. let me take a clue from wht u said. u use d crude oil as an example. y do we have crude oil. it serve a source for petrol, diesel and kerosene, that make u drive ur car, cook and browser. crude oil have purpose. so if u dont knw purpose, that means u are useless

Do I think my parents wasted money on me? Well so far it seem it was money well spent. Do you think tapping crude oil from the earth is helping the planet? Obviously not. So far man is destroying the planet.

I will excuse your insults,I forgive you on that act of ignorance. You know not how to control your emotion. I don't need god or religion to know that smiley
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by delkuf(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
ifenes:

Do I think my parents wasted money on me? Well so far it seem it was money well spent. Do you think tapping crude oil from the earth is helping the planet? Obviously not. So far man is destroying the planet.

I will excuse your insults,I forgive you on that act of ignorance. You know not how to control your emotion. I don't need god or religion to know that smiley
guy u are derailing from my point. i ask a simple questn. why are we here on earth, and u are bleeping rubbish. guy i am busy
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by ifenes(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
delkuf:
guy u are derailing from my point. i ask a simple questn. why are we here on earth, and u are bleeping rubbish. guy i am busy

Why don't you answer the question. It is a silly question,unless you give a reasonable answer.
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by CoolUsername: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Your purpose on earth os whatever you want it to be. My purpose in earth is to earth is to bring happiness to people around me, making another person smile makes me smile in turn.

You see, humans die twice, the first time is when the brain stops functioning and the second is the last time the memory of you is recalled for the last time, but I aim to always be remembered as that guy who helped in a person in need.
Re: Why Are We Here On Earth? by SurefireAsoOke: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Life after death.
Be fruitful and multiply

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Through Prayer / Pastot E.A ADEBOYE Live In FUTA / Help: I Cant Remember When Last I Prayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.