Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? (3540 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / Ladies Shouldn’t Use Pregnancy To Force Men Into Marriage—nollywood Ebube Nwagbo / My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Woged2005(f): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money?

What Forced Me To Write This Post Today?
I could not believe a married woman with kids openly criticized her husband in the public saying “you should be ashamed of yourself that I have been feeding you with another man’s money......”. Chai! This is openly telling your own husband that you've been sleeping with another man who's richer than he is. So what do you expect him to do? Of course he’s going to try and turn his financial situation around at all cost.

Understanding The Financial Psychology of Nigerian Men
I have not been married for too long but with the little experience I have I can tell a Nigerian man feels traumatized when he feels he’s not meeting up to expectation with his peers. African men like to act ‘Able Providers’ to women they are dating /married. Sometime I feel this is what pushes some sistas to be materialistic – because an able Nigerian man will love to spend on his woman to impress her. but each time a once loving, caring, husband /father is caught, I ask why such a once loving, caring, lover/ husband suddenly turned to rituals for money.

The Role Some Ladies Play In Turning Their 'Good' Men To Ritualists
While ladies should not be blamed, sometime we play a role in pushing our once caring partners to the extreme. Some sistas have mouths sharper than razor. They can taunt, berate, criticize, abuse, disrespect and even destroy the self-worth of a man to start thinking about the unthinkable. When you call your husband ‘cursed’, ‘imb*ecile’, ‘st*upid’, good-for-nothing’, ‘Useless’, ‘hopeless’ etc because he has financial set-back, you remind him of the 'fake' love & respect you gave him when he had money and took care of you. Some of us openly flirt, fantasize, even cheat on our partners with men who are richer and more powerful than they are right in their face. When you use a line such as “I need a man who can take care of me” to dump a boyfriend who has been with you for over 3yrs, you basically taunt him to go and get rich at all cost.

My Advice To Sistas:
Please sistas, I know how it is when our friends and schoolmates live big and flash wealth, while we don’t have. However, I’d rather live with a loving man with a modest income but have joy and peace of mind than live with a millionaire who has 3 baby-mamas, 7 mistresses, abusive braggart, roaming around from hotel to hotel with younger women while I hug pillow at night just to share flashy pics of wealth on Facebook. Encourage, inspire and motivate your man when things turn out bad for him financially rather than taunt him. No condition is permanent!

Please it's not a crime not to be a millionaire neither is it a crime not to marry one. Respect yourself, don’t be the next victim of ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by okenwa(m): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2016
If this message is preached in the church and mosque, Nigeria is actually serious about fighting corruption

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by gomzy121: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2016
this one na serious gbege
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Men please don't allow yourself to be pushed into that...
If you cant help the push, use the person that pushed you to make money....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Pineapp: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Some women are the devils incarnate.
The kind of utterance their husbands get from them in trying times even push some to suicide.
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by cococandy(f): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Are the bad men ever responsible for anything they do?
According to some people If they are not being pushed to cheat, or beat on their significant others, they are being pushed to rape by the temptations of unclad women
Or they are being forced to turn armed robbery by bad govts. It's never their fault.

Something as horrible as ritual killings where innocent humans (including little children) begging and pleading for their lives are butchered and used for sacrifices is now going to be explained away as the fault of people other than those who did it?

Una no dey tire ni.

No 'good' man can be forced into ritual killing.

That's just asinine.

A good man will even be horrified by this thread.
It's like you don't know how serious taking a life in such cold blooded wickedness is. Make light of it by implying that if they didn't have bad women in their lives they wouldn't be doing it. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Blade21: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2016
favoured234:

your comment cracked me up hehehe
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Turn good men into ritualists? . . more like the man already had badness already within him.

Will a good man cut off a females breasts and dump her on the road like a rag?
Will a good man bury his gf from the neck down for 8 months and feeding her once a week?
Will a good man use his own children for rituals?

No one can be pushed into anything that they don't already want to do.
Please let everyone be responsible for their own actions and not blame anyone else

OP are you saying that men are puppets on a string and have no brains to determine right from wrong?
That alone is an insult to men.

7 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Qualer: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2016
favoured234:

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Teespice(f): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2016
every body wants to create threads these days.

op,

for a man to think of venturing into money making rituals, it has to be planned. a woman does not have to nag and complain about her lifestyle before he says money rituals is the way out.

its like saying that he's weak and can succumb to any kind of pressure from her.

his judgment should be questioned if he ends up with women you described in your write up.

na wa oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by bukatyne(f): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
tearoses:
Turn good men into ritualists? . . more like the man already had badness already within him.

Will a good man bury his gf from the neck down for 8 months and feeding her once a week?

Please let everyone be responsible for their own actions and not blame anyone else

OP are you saying that men are puppets on a string and have no brains to determine right from wrong?

That has always been the message passed in family section, the OP is just building on it.

4 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2016
cococandy:
Are the bad men ever responsible for anything they do?
According to some people If they are not being pushed to cheat, or beat on their significant others, they are being pushed to rape by the temptations of unclad women
Or they are being forced to turn armed robbery by bad govts. It's never their fault.

Something as horrible as ritual killings where innocent humans (including little children) begging and pleading for their lives are butchered and used for sacrifices is now going to be explained away as the fault of people other than those who did it?

Una no dey tire ni.

No 'good' man can be forced into ritual killing.

That's just asinine.

A good man will even be horrified by this thread.
It's like you don't know how serious taking a life in such cold blooded wickedness is. Make light of it by implying that if they didn't have bad women in their lives they wouldn't be doing it. undecided

@Bold,

They are never responsible.... They are babies you cannot think on one hand and supposed leaders on the other.
Woged2005:
What Forced Me To Write This Post Today?
I could not believe a married woman with kids openly criticized her husband in the public saying “you should be ashamed of yourself that I have been feeding you with another man’s money......”. Chai! This is openly telling your own husband that you've been sleeping with another man who's richer than he is. So what do you expect him to do? Of course he’s going to try and turn his financial situation around at all cost.
Understanding The Financial Psychology of Nigerian Men
I have not been married for too long but with the little experience I have I can tell a Nigerian man feels traumatized when he feels he’s not meeting up to expectation with his peers. African men like to act ‘Able Providers’ to women they are dating /married. Sometime I feel this is what pushes some sistas to be materialistic – because an able Nigerian man will love to spend on his woman to impress her. but each time a once loving, caring, husband /father is caught, I ask why such a once loving, caring, lover/ husband suddenly turned to rituals for money.
The Role Some Ladies Play In Turning Their 'Good' Men To Ritualists
While ladies should not be blamed, sometime we play a role in pushing our once caring partners to the extreme. Some sistas have mouths sharper than razor. They can taunt, berate, criticize, abuse, disrespect and even destroy the self-worth of a man to start thinking about the unthinkable. When you call your husband ‘cursed’, ‘imb*ecile’, ‘st*upid’, good-for-nothing’, ‘Useless’, ‘hopeless’ etc because he has financial set-back, you remind him of the 'fake' love & respect you gave him when he had money and took care of you. Some of us openly flirt, fantasize, even cheat on our partners with men who are richer and more powerful than they are right in their face. When you use a line such as “I need a man who can take care of me” to dump a boyfriend who has been with you for over 3yrs, you basically taunt him to go and get rich at all cost.
My Advice To Sistas:
Please sistas, I know how it is when our friends and schoolmates live big and flash wealth, while we don’t have. However, I’d rather live with a loving man with a modest income but have joy and peace of mind than live with a millionaire who has 3 baby-mamas, 7 mistresses, abusive braggart, roaming around from hotel to hotel with younger women while I hug pillow at night just to share flashy pics of wealth on Facebook. Encourage, inspire and motivate your man when things turn out bad for him financially rather than taunt him. No condition is permanent!
Please it's not a crime not to be a millionaire neither is it a crime not to marry one. Respect yourself, don’t be the next victim of ritual.

@OP:

Any man who says his woman pushed him into rituals deserved to be butchered.

The men I know have brains to think; if a woman no longer fit into your ideals, let her go.

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
bukatyne:

That has always been the message passed in family section, the OP is just building on it.

This is only nollywood, but the majority of these men did their rituals even with loving and supportive wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5QinmaHY1g

1 Like

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Creamish(f): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2016
tearoses:

Well said. God gave everyone the ability to differentiate btw GOOD and EVIL. A responsible man will hustle to provide for his family come rain or sunshine.. Ritual isn't hustling pls.. (for those babies men OP is referring to).
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Woged2005(f): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2016
tearoses:

-I hope you did a little psychology at school. When ladies do everything to get married because their peers are are getting married, do you ask what is pushing them?

-when you buy a red bag or blue shoe because you saw it look good on another lady, do you question what your motivation is?

-When you hear the stories of miracles a pastor did and rush to him to pray for a problem you have, what takes you there?

- even in science, when you place a plastic near a heat source it melts by convectional heat even if it's not in the fire.

Lessons: Most things we do in life are either influenced by external forces or coded in our DNA. the same way an academic counselor can influence you to change your course, a sustained negative taunting and reinforcement can change your behavior pattern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Onegai(f): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Woged2005:

-I hope you did a little psychology at school. When ladies do everything to get married because their peers are are getting married, do you ask what is pushing them?

-when you buy a red bag or blue shoe because you saw it look good on another lady, do you question what your motivation is?

-When you hear the stories of miracles a pastor did and rush to him to pray for a problem you have, what too you there?

- even in science, when you place a plastic near a heat source it melts by convectional heat even if it's not in the fire.

Lessons: Most things we do in life are either influenced by external forces or coded in our DNA. the same way an academic counselor can influence you to change your course, a sustained negative taunting and reinforcement can change your behavior pattern.

If the external things are the driving actions behind one's personality, then that person is a weakling and an idi.ot. Because strong people don't let anything outside bring them down. After all, most people have had their emotions bruised in Love but only the childish ones go about carrying on top their heads. So if this thread is referring to "mentally young and weak" men, I agree and ask everyone to avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by damiso(f): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
let me answer the question..

Nobody can force any principled person into money making rituals.

As for your other comparisons OP, women wanting to get married, praying at a pastor, buying a red shoe and bag the main and significant difference is those things don't hurt anyone. Money rituals tend to hurt other people, innocent people at that.
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by damiso(f): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016

As for your other comparisons OP women wanting to get married, praying at a pastor, buying a red shoe and bag the main and significant difference is those things don't hurt anyone. Money rituals tend to hurt other people, innocent people at that.
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Woged2005(f): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
damiso:

As for your other comparisons OP women wanting to get married, praying at a pastor, buying a red shoe and bag the main and significant difference is those things don't hurt anyone. Money rituals tend to hurt other people, innocent people at that.

- Ok No wahala. Understood! Though my instances were to buttress the fact that human actions can be influenced.

I don't necessarily think that people who do rituals are very principled in the first place. Most principled people have strong sometime stubborn personality. with the instances I gave in this thread in Nigerian context, such men will beat the crap of any woman who insults them.....LoLoLoLoL! women don't even dare insult such people in the first place... you get idea what I am driving at? grin cheesy grin
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by damiso(f): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Woged2005:

- Ok No wahala. Understood! Though my instances were to buttress the fact that human actions can be influenced.

I don't necessarily think that people who do rituals are very principled in the first place. Most principled people have strong sometime stubborn personality. with the instances I gave in this thread in Nigerian context, such men will beat the crap of any woman who insults them.....LoLoLoLoL! women don't even dare insult such people in the first place... you get idea what I am driving at? grin cheesy grin

I kinda get what you mean. I just used the adjective principled as that was the only thing I could think of at the time but I was trying to portray a person with some sort of integrity.

People should learn to be responsible for their actions ( and even if influenced by certain factors like you are alluding too) need to accept that in hindsight maybe factors should not have influenced their decisions. We all make errors in jusdgement from time to time but common scraping off someone tongue, sleeping with a mad woman ( like nollywood tells us cheesy just cos your wife insulted you for not buying her loubotin common na

As an aside I have wondered asked how money rituals work? Where does the money come from? is it from central bank or is there one bank in the spirit realm that supplies the money ? I don't get how the tongue of another person= money

Note I am not saying it does not exist just pondering on the fact that its some sick ish man lipsrsealed. Same way I ponder on the psyche of serial killers. At least with serial killers though we know they are psychos who kill for fun and wont go blaming a jimmy choo wanting gal friend or wife tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Woged2005(f): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
damiso:

As an aside I have wondered asked how money rituals work? Where does the money come from? is it from central bank or is there one bank in the spirit realm that supplies the money ? I don't get how the tongue of another person= money
tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

Many things people believe in and die for are absolute craps. But the mind of a desperate person is gullible and easily manipulated. Such a person is dangerous.
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by LewsTherin: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
A good man in a fit of blind range caused by the caustic tongue of a woman can hit said woman. He could even kill her before he knows what he is doing. That's why we have crimes of passion. It is possible.

But to be pushed into money rituals by anyone male or female? Only someone inherently week minded or with evil tendencies in the first place would do that.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by crackhaus: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Onegai:

If the external things are the driving actions behind one's personality, then that person is a weakling and an idi.ot. Because strong people don't let anything outside bring them down. After all, most people have had their emotions bruised in Love but only the childish ones go about carrying on top their heads. So if this thread is referring to "mentally young and weak" men, I agree and ask everyone to avoid them.
I concur 100%.
Which is why I've always believed that any woman who blames society/men for not respecting women and seeing them as below the male species, is a weakling and an idi.ot...and should probably get her head checked.

The feminists and pseudos would fit quite nicely into this category. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by sleekdot(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
tearoses:

I would keep this handy for when a woman kills her husband, cheats on her bf and the crew here says she was pushed into it
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by sleekdot(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
tearoses:

I never waka far sef

This is an example of a poster doing what I said

A woman killed her husband this is what a female poster said

baby124:
People should stop putting their hands on each other. Stop provoking each other because one day, bush meat will catch the hunter. He dislocated her shoulder, gave her bloody injuries and expected to survive in peace on that house. It shows the level of abuse that has been going on. Don't push anyone to anger and frustration because when pushed too far, people fight back and dangerously too. He paid for his own death. Are you a child that you people will be fighting with blows? RIP, they must release the woman. By the way, marriage is not by force. Your spouse did not create you, hence has no right to destroy your life.
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by baby124: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:
This is an example of a poster doing what I said

A woman killed her husband this is what a female poster said

Sleekdot sho ara re gan ni. Don't bring matches near a flammable substance. grin cheesy
Re: Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2911448/ritualists-murder-3-year-old-girl-cameroon

No one can make someone pick up a poor innocent 3 year old girl, murder her and dismember her

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / New Wife, No Womb / Can You Be A Full Housewife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.