Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Which Computer Program Would You Choose - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Computer Program Would You Choose (1343 Views)

Which Computer Software Do You Need? / Why Should You Choose Magento Marketplace Extension. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Computer Program Would You Choose by divalindiway(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Good day all
I have a little challenge and gope to get nice suggestions here. My brother wants to do a computer programming diploma course so he is kind of confuse on which to choose among the following:
1.Diploma in java and net technology
2.Diploma in web development
3.Program in hardware and networking
4.Program in web designing
5.Program on mobile app development on android platform
6.Installation,configuration,managing and troubleshooting.
7.Protocol and internetworking standards (N+)
8.Certificate in project management practice.

He wants something that would be lucrative and has better opportunity for the future.
I need honest suggestions. Thank you.
Re: Which Computer Program Would You Choose by fippycbk(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Call the Mods if you want to get more views on this matter.
Re: Which Computer Program Would You Choose by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2016
ALL of them are lucrative; he should use his brain nd he'll be successful
Re: Which Computer Program Would You Choose by Borwe: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diploma in android grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Computer Program Would You Choose by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Android Dev is the shii right now, buh it depends on whether the school in question will point him to the right path.. Most of these schools here in Nigeria's really Dumb..

It also depends on his passion for computers and his ability to exploit things.. Any of the courses above is lucrative if he knows what he's doing..

He should not only depend on the school, Signing up on programming forums, asking questions, creating advanced tools or programs bigger than assignments given to him in class will obviously make him better in this crazy world of Computers..

I wish him Luck tho..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With Laravel 'JWT' Authentication / Facebook Bot Challenge / UI/UX Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.