Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (62707 Views)

Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by omanifrank(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2016
How Girl snatches her best friend boyfriend and weds him secretly in Nigeria (Juicy Gist)

Read the full story...

Some ladies are cold blooded

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2016/02/how-girl-snatches-her-best-friend.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3362349_cymera20160203104754_jpeg5c54414448f3c71d3d6e6e7f29e79d87

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by omanifrank(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Universal feminist law: thou shall not snatch your friend's boyfriend!

More Pic

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2016/02/how-girl-snatches-her-best-friend.html

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2016
And I believe that's a curse placed upon her... If only the "snatcher" understands the gravity of a valid curse.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Pineapp: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Women na themselves enemy.
The guy Wey them snatch face be like mumu undecided grin

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage biko undecided

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by cold(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Aww..heartbreaking stuff right thur. Some people can be callous though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Diaryofnaija: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Honestly what the Friend did was wrong and the Bf acted like an assshole....the way he broke up with her was too harsh and wicked

But Lets view it from another angle,the lady in question may be lacking some things the guy wants in a lady which the friend could offer...like in attitude,behavior,trust issues and marriage issues....This story is just a part of the real truth,no one really knows what transpired between them..

No matter how long you date a lady or guy,immediately you meet someone that would guaranty you happiness and a better home i think it safe to break up cos you looking for a better option means you never really pictured ur future self with him or her....

if the guy in question really wanted to marry her,am sure he wouldnt have shown interest in the friend

26 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmmmm, women have always been their own worst enemies.

This is just nauseating angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Michellla(f): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2016
why i dont keep female friends. too much drama.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2016
it's no big deal...they are in love..dat is all dat matters
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=justified19 post=42572484]it's no big deal...they are in love..dat is all dat matters

shoro niyen?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Wizzz: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2016
This girl na pickpocket angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2016
No matter how tight u hold on to something, if its not yours, it'll surely find a way to go.
Anything that's yours will always find a way to remain yours, even if lost it'll locate you.

Sad but the heartbreak is definitely a blessing in disguise.
Even if the bf wants to wicked her, not with her friend and the friend sefundecided.
If only women can love themselves truly, men will give them respect more than they're getting.

25 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2016
The victim should try to pick up the pieces of her life and move on.

circumstances just helped her get rid of a backstabber in the guise of a friend, and a cowardly asshole who she was fortunate enough not to get married to.
Someone up there said maybe she hasn't got a certain quality the man needed. Well, isn't 4 years of dating and courtship enough for him to realize this?
We keep talking about "wife material" in women. The truth is, there are many men out there who are not worth getting married to.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2016
uhmmmmm
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=mhizmayorall post=42572531][/quote] yes dear...oro ni.

he prefers anoda girl for marriage(forget how he met her or who is) u expect him not to go for her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2016
justified19:
it's no big deal...they are in love..dat is all dat matters
seriously? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Destined2win: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2016
This is incredible. Some people get mind sha

I don't know why girls are so jealous of themselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Michellla:
why i dont keep female friends.
too much drama.
i tell you.these girls will laugh to your face,but kill you behind your back.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
seriously? undecided
yes seriously...if he considers d girl better Dan his "ex".

girls dump guys for beta guys, guys also do. it hapns

8 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
justified19:
yes seriously...if he considers d girl better Dan his "ex".

girls dump guys for beta guys, guys also do. it hapns
she was his girlfriend.not an "ex".
you supporting this act just shows you're the type of guy that'll go after your nigga's girlfriend.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
The guy fall my hands,there are better choices in Peckham init cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:

she was his girlfriend.not an "ex".
you supporting this act just shows you're the type of guy that'll go after your nigga's girlfriend.
"was his girlfriend" means she is now an ex

I can go for any girl I consider gud enuf for marriage..

I can't get married to my nigga's babe cos my nigga must av fcked her and can always FCK her.

but I can for my babe's friend if need be.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
justified19:
yes dear...oro ni.

he prefers anoda girl for marriage(forget how he met her or who is) u expect him not to go for her?

another girl, buh not her bestfriend....... put yourself in her shoes

5 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
mhizmayorall:

another girl, buh not her bestfriend....... put yourself in her shoes
they are obviously not best friends...maybe just friends.

I know it hurts but we av only heard one part of d story... Dia has to b more to dat story.

it hapns sha.. it's not d first time and definitely can't be d last tym it wld hapn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2016
justified19:
"was his girlfriend" means she is now an ex

I can go for any girl I consider gud enuf for marriage..

I can't get married to my nigga's babe cos my nigga must av fcked her and can always FCK her.

but I can for my babe's friend if need be.
quite shallow.
I said "was" cause he dumped her after he got with her friend.
am sure you only read the headline of this story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
quite shallow.
I said "was" cause he dumped her after he got with her friend.
am sure you only read the headline of this story.
d whole story isn't too long..I read everything..

I called her ex cos he has now dumped her. at d moment, she is an ex.. one of his "EXs"
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by scampy(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Ndo to the lady.
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2016
if she cheated on her friend , boyfriend, husband or lover to be with you, she will cheat on you to be with another .. if you are a guy having fun with a girl cheating on anyone to be with you, just leave it at that , cos if she becomes yours, she will cheat on you to be with another .

12 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
The guy is a dog, irrespective of the reasons why he left the first girl (there must be). U don't eat where u sh!t. Thats the number 1 rule in the game's rule book.

The snatchee is a donkey for giving her guy her friends number. Like why does he want it? Are the business partners or friends from creche?

The snatcher is an opportunistic sexually transmitted infection.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Why d story when u can't allow us to see their faces. Mayb she's even My Ex. Next time don't tell us story u are nt bold enough to reveal their face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.