Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum (662 Views)

China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche / Breaking News: Gov. El-rufai Bans Christians From Preaching In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2016
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/22/africa/kenya-bus-attack-al-shabaab-muslim-christians/index.html

It warms my heart to see such compassion in the face of evil. I think any decent person would do the same regardless of their faith.
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
This man is an example to us all.
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by true2god: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/22/africa/kenya-bus-attack-al-shabaab-muslim-christians/index.html

It warms my heart to see such compassion in the face of evil. I think any decent person would do the same regardless of their faith.
I never heard of 'christians shield muslims from christian terrorist'. I never heard of 'hindus shield muslims from hindu terrorists'. I never heard of 'jews shield muslims from jewish terrorist'.

I have heard on many occasions 'muslims shield christians from islamic terrorists'? How is this a good news about islam? It is only exposing the evil in your religion. Islamic terrorist are simply following the instructions of mohammed in quran 9:29.
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2016
true2god:
I never heard of 'christians shield muslims from christian terrorist'. I never heard of 'hindus shield muslims from hindu terrorists'. I never heard of 'jews shield muslims from jewish terrorist'.

I have heard on many occasions 'muslims shield christians from islamic terrorists'? How is this a good news about islam? It is only exposing the evil in your religion. Islamic terrorist are simply following the instructions of mohammed in quran 9:29.

Let's use your criteria

What instructions of the Bible are Christian cannibals using in Central African Republic?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by true2god: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Let's use your criteria

What instructions of the Bible are Christian cannibals using in Central African Republic?
What do you mean by christian cannibal? Is that a new Islamic invention? Where do you see christian cannibal in the bible or among the follower of Jesus in the bible?
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2016
true2god:
What do you mean by christian cannibal? Is that a new Islamic invention? Where do you see christian cannibal in the bible or among the follower of Jesus in the bible?
2 Kings 6:26-29

As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, "Help me, my lord the king!"

The king replied, "If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?" Then he asked her, "What's the matter?"

She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9 (also Ezek 5:10)

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Sometimes God forces people to eat other people, often their own children or other family members.

"I also will do this unto you... You shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it." -- Leviticus 26:16

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." -- Leviticus 26:29

"And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters." -- Deuteronomy 28:53
"And toward her young one that cometh out from
between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them." -- Deuteronomy 28:57

"Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm." -- Isaiah 9:19-20

"And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine." -- Isaiah 49:26

"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." -- Jeremiah 19:9

"Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers." -- Ezekiel 5:10
"I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another." -- Zechariah 11:9
Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by true2god: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

2 Kings 6:26-29

As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, "Help me, my lord the king!"

The king replied, "If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?" Then he asked her, "What's the matter?"

She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9 (also Ezek 5:10)

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives
That is a punishment on Judah for disobedient, war and hunger, such that they will have to eat human flesh to survive the hunger of the siege of their war-time enemies. During the second world war, the russians were so starved that they resorted to eating some of their dead for survival. During the biafran war, some biafrans did it too.

The verses you quoted was a prophesy\prediction of what will happen to the Jews when their enemies lay siege and battle them and not an instruction by their God. Don't be a mischeivous islamist (sorry all true islamists are mischievous). Hope you wont go one day blow up a shia mosque (if you are a sunni).

Please can you show me where Jesus commanded, practiced or encouraged cannibanism. Remember that we christians are to model our lives after Jesus and muslims are to model their lives after mohammed (death be upon him).

1 Like

Re: Muslims Shield Christians From Al Shabab Scum by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Cannibalism instructions given by Allah.

"And do not spy, neither backbite one another; would any of you like to eat the flesh of his brother dead?" (Q. 49:12)

(1) (Reply)

God's General Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Today Is Mothering Sunday For The Anglcan Mothers / 8 Things We Wish Jesus Had Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.