Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Must You Shave The Whole Of Your Beards For An Interviews??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must You Shave The Whole Of Your Beards For An Interviews??? (722 Views)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Shave The Whole Of Your Beards For An Interviews??? by Rotjijatau(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2016
I am going for a job interview Tomorrow but I am thinking if my beard will have a negative effect on the interview( The beard is not too long) Pls friends what do you think? do I need to shave my beard?
Re: Must You Shave The Whole Of Your Beards For An Interviews??? by browncolysis(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Well it all depends, cuss if you are going for a jobs like actor, musician, comedian etc is okey to keep bears but if it is an industrial jobs, you will be seen as someone who is not serious, unkept, dirty etc... & it may ruin your chances of getting hire.
Re: Must You Shave The Whole Of Your Beards For An Interviews??? by Benjom(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Two advice.... NEATLY shave it to the bearest minimum... REMOVE it all. Either of the two is OK but I prefer the latter; clean shave.

This may be helpful to someone out there:
Unique CV Samples: www..com/cv-samples/
Re: Must You Shave The Whole Of Your Beards For An Interviews??? by mtor: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
You must be ready to sacrifice the beards even if you are to keep one it should be minimal and neatly shaved that is at most slight moustache and goatee.

Also it would be good if you had an idea of how their staff generally look.

Safe bet take it off
Re: Must You Shave The Whole Of Your Beards For An Interviews??? by Rotjijatau(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
I appreciate your advices. very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Representative Needed By BSH Turkey – Lagos Office / Are You An Excellent Business Analyst And Want To Make Extra Income Writing? / Pls I Need A Job In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.