Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,953 members, 7,803,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

You Need To Rock This Design If You On Blogger Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Need To Rock This Design If You On Blogger Platform (385 Views)

I Need Help With My Blogger Platform / What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform / How To Hide Blog Archive Widget From Showing On Blogger Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Rock This Design If You On Blogger Platform by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
hello peeps
I recently redesign the template of my blog http:www.femdevcon..com

if you like the design Template I can customize it for to your taste for the token of 500 Naira only.

Features

a home page with "auto" read more,and post thumbnail
==> Features numbered posts navigation
==> Can easily be changed to feature left and right sidebars with post area in the center
==> Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc via Blogger Template designer
==> Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer
==> Works perfectly with Template designer custom css functionality
==> Custom mobile view looks awesome
==> Can easily display ad banners, related posts etc on mobile view
==> Can displays ads almost anywhere in the template; above logo, below logo, inside post

Once I set it up on your blog, and you notice there are some features on my blog that are not on yours, I will fix that for you for FREE

Price

As said above The price goes for 500Naira only

To Get this template , whatsapp or call this number 08127120678

check my blog to check the design for yourself
http://www.femdevcon..com

(1) (Reply)

I Will Redesign Your Website For Free / How To Send Online Invitations For Office Party / Non - Hosted Us Google Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.