Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

READ The 'dasuki Joke' Comedian Alibaba Shared With President Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / READ The 'dasuki Joke' Comedian Alibaba Shared With President Buhari (734 Views)

Comedian Alibaba Challenges Boxer Anthony Joshua As He Shows Off His Bare Chest / See A Man Who Is Competing With President Buhari For Medical Checkup / Comedian Alibaba Compares His 6-pack With Hefty Men's, Says Can't Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ The 'dasuki Joke' Comedian Alibaba Shared With President Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Ace Nigerian Comedian, Alibaba thrilled President Muhammadu Buhari with a joke on Dasukigate at the ongoing Ogun state 40th anniversary.

President Buhari attended the occassion alongside other dignitaries.

Thrilling the audience , Alibaba said, ''When Obasanjo was the president of Nigeria, and he asked me (Alibaba) about my performance fee, I told him. Obasanjo called me a thief, saying the performance fee is too high. Now that it is Buhari’s administration, they asked me (Alibaba) for my performance fee, I just told them to give me any amount they want to give. Dasuki is still in custody and he has not stopped mentioning names…Make dem no go mention my name join.”

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/read-the-dasuki-joke-comedian-alibaba-shared-with-president-buhari.173174/
Re: READ The 'dasuki Joke' Comedian Alibaba Shared With President Buhari by playtheblues(f): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Of Sleeping / Instagram Comedian Crazeclown Shares Crazy Pic Of His Dog (see Photos) / Photo: When You See This In Edo, Respect Yourself And Knock – Warning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.