Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ideas On How To Make Pics Look Like Cartoons - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ideas On How To Make Pics Look Like Cartoons (1471 Views)

MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! / Diseye Tantua's How A Nigerian Auto Sales Shop Should Look Like Artwork / What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On How To Make Pics Look Like Cartoons by syndicatelliot: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Saw some pictures online... Some random dude turning real pics into cartoons nd believe me it I was astonished... Wanted to try em photo editing stuff but it ain't close to dose I saw online.... Any ideas guys

Re: Ideas On How To Make Pics Look Like Cartoons by Mykelpato(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2016
It's been done with photoshop.. U can turn ur pics to cartoons and caricature with Adobe photoshop.
Re: Ideas On How To Make Pics Look Like Cartoons by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hi syndicate, you can use a variety of programs & apps, yes apps too. You can use Adobe programs like Photoshop, Illustrator. Also Corel Draw, even recently discovered Google drawings. There are mobile apps that can help you achieve the effect. Just look on YouTube for videos & Google for tutorial articles & with enough hours in you'll be cartooning. Hope this helps smiley

1 Like

Re: Ideas On How To Make Pics Look Like Cartoons by Banadekush(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Can you please further more on how someone can use either adobe photoshop or corel draw for the turning of real pics to cartoon. Or a tutorial video link. Pls

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. / Check Out My Graphic And Correct Me Please / Syrian Artist Draws Images Of World Leaders As Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.