Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin (6960 Views)

A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / Cee-cee Is A Virgin, A Secondary Virgin. / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by SexyCeline(f): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

well that's your fault... u could have simply called moi, that could have been more fun
see ur maut lyk say u dash me card ni.. Btw don't let my nairaland swthrt b0rn2fuck catch u o. Lol
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
SexyCeline:

see ur maut lyk say u dash me card ni.. Btw don't let my nairaland swthrt b0rn2fuck catch u o. Lol
who sorry dear, i don't know no one here, i come in, do my thing and jet out, if i like u i tell you, if i don't i say it, if i fell like commenting on a thread or comment i do, ain't got time to consider other people jare b4 i talk, anyways go borrow credit, i go help you repay am.... grin grin
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by SexyCeline(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

who sorry dear, i don't know no one here, i come in, do my thing and jet out, if i like u i tell you, if i don't i say it, if i fell like commenting on a thread or comment i do, ain't got time to consider other people jare b4 i talk, anyways go borrow credit, i go help you repay am.... grin grin
hehe...funny u
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
SexyCeline:

hehe...funny u

funny you too, guess the sense of humor goes around.... it helps jare, kill some boredom
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by SexyCeline(f): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

funny you too, guess the sense of humor goes around.... it helps jare, kill some boredom
True sha.. Enjoy ur day.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
SexyCeline:

True sha.. Enjoy ur day.

you too, take care
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Applaner: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Then it worst for the university virgin

grin
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Fraih(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
lol, this topic sure had me laughing, secondary virgins, 1st of all, virgin or no virgin, i am so not into all that, i'm more concerned about ur looks, how you sound, if u are fun and can hold a convo, naughty, crazy and cool, all these virginity talk, i really don't get, you don't want penetrative sex, i gerrit, you probably love cuddles, romance and orals, it's all good, babe just relax your mind, i think you need more fun, open minded mature guys and less of the type you currently have who make you feel getting close to a D is a bad thing, my dear u are good, relax your mind, focus on other things u enjoy doing for fun.....
smiley smiley
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Applaner:
Then it worst for the university virgin

grin
grin
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fraih:
smiley smiley

Hello dear
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Fraih(f): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hello dear
Hi smiley
Hows your chubby friend lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Devil wey go monitor you for hell fire still dey undergo training for ISIS and ISIL, so na me bi other people, person say she get sweetheart, you talks say your own blokos no recognize the owner, if dem dey push you, begin push yourself back. Me trust my own sexyceline, you no carry second to the last self, na last u go siddon.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Devil wey go monitor you for hell fire still dey undergo training for ISIS and ISIL, so na me bi other people, person say she get sweetheart, you talks say your own blokos no recognize the owner, if dem dey push you, begin push yourself back. Me trust my own sexyceline, you no carry second to the last self, na last u go siddon.

lol, dude i don't know u and really don't care to, i could like ur comments and write ups but seriously, i be last, i don't care man, now good thing ur standing for ur girl(i suppose she really is your ONLY girl) but this is an anonymous forum, lets all have fun, i have enough stress and annoying human beings already at work, home and all, i come here to dust off some steam, if i like the girl, i say hi and she wants, she replies, bro love up and enjoy, i'm just passing thru...... Ignore me
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fraih:

Hi smiley
Hows your chubby friend lipsrsealed grin

ha, u dis girl loving snakes and scaring us away, lol, ur here again, i kinda missed you tho...

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Janeify(f): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Don't forget you did that first,so kindly follow your own instruction. smiley

Thanks.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Vikky014(f): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
na waoh which one is secondary virgin again i only know of a virgin i dnt know how a virgin can be a secondary virgin it is just like saying a pregnant virgin
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Humblegoodman(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lifeisabitch, I am waiting for your whatsapp message. Don't mind people who poke their big thick noses into our matter. As for me I no send anybody......

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, dude i don't know u and really don't care to, i could like ur comments and write ups but seriously, i be last, i don't care man, now good thing ur standing for ur girl(i suppose she really is your ONLY girl) but this is an anonymous forum, lets all have fun, i have enough stress and annoying human beings already at work, home and all, i come here to dust off some steam, if i like the girl, i say hi and she wants, she replies, bro love up and enjoy, i'm just passing thru...... Ignore me
Everything Na turn by turn, you could try your chance but if she is mine, she will surely be mine. Before na snake dey fear people, now, rat don take over.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by ndcide(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
No such thing as secondary Virgin.
Nothing makes someone a Secondary Virgin. It's just a mind thing.
So why stop at secondary, why not tertiary.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by princy80(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
After being deflowered u call ur self a secondary 'virgin'? shout out to all tertiary virgins out there.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by naijaboiy: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Janeify:

You! undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
princy80:
After being deflowered u call ur self a secondary 'virgin'? shout out to all tertiary virgins out there.
nothing like that dear
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
abeg, what is today's date?
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by princy80(m): 2:04am On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
nothing like that dear
ok, e b like say na secondary d virgins dey stop grin... of a truth, life really is a bitch
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Youngpo413: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2016
ourchoice:
Post-tertiary virgins too....i mean the PhD virgins; those who decided to abstain because they have worn out completelycheesy
hahaha,PhD indeed.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by YankeeJoe(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
close ya mouth cheesy

Ofcourse, thr's no such tin as 'secondary' virginity. Once dat 'hole' of urs ve bn dug, u aint different frm commercial sex workers (only tin is, u re simply a coded ashawo, just as ur profile pix depicts).
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
SexyCeline:

abeg, message me, I have been thinking about you lately abi make I drop my pin for here.
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
abeg, message me, I have been thinking about you lately abi make I drop my pin for here.

How far?
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:26am On Feb 08, 2016
DrDauda:

How far?
I dey oooo! Your side nko?
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 08, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I dey oooo! Your side nko?

Chasing papers, mate
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by Janeify(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

You! undecided

embarassed embarassed sad
Re: The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin by naijaboiy: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Janeify:

embarassed embarassed sad
Check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Live:Ike Sucks Mercy's Two Breasts & Had Sex In Bbnaija / Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) / Blood Oath! Your View On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.