Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 (106694 Views)

Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / General Electric Graduate Recruitment In Nigeria 2016 / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Lazyreporta(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Good Morning Nigeria,

Today , we are here with another interesting topic titled ”The Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016. Without having to convince anyone on this it would be naturally perceived that this topic is a very serious and crucial one that will be needing careful observation while shedding more light on it .

Today, there is this drive that compels youths to go to school and be educated – they want to be successful people tomorrow so that they can also contribute to the success progress of the society . Getting a white collar job after graduating from school is like forcing a horse to the stream and forcing it to drink water because the demand for white collar jobs are on the high side rendering the chances of securing this jobs very narrow .

Most graduates wants to work in the oil companies because they have already concluded that they can’t make it anywhere else which is very naive and often speculated by prats – sorry to have used that adjective .

The lingering fact that there are greener pastures in the oil world can’t be swept under the carpet but don’t let this illusion blind your ability to tap into other opportunities that comes your way because they barely come by these days .

As a vibrant graduate with a beautiful and impressing certificate , don’t just continue to build your career wall around Oil and Gas companies as there are other big companies that need your managerial expertise . As a partial fulfillment of this expository and educative post i will be listing the Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 and we remain valid even in 2016 and for years to come .

Highest Paying Companies In NIgeria = Consider Working There

1. Dangote Company (FCMG)
2. NNPC (Oil and Gas)
3. Shell (Oil and Gas)
4. Chevron (Oil and Gas)
5. Nestle Nigeria Plc (FCMG)
6. Mobil (Oil and Gas)
7. MTN (Telecoms)
8. Nigeria Brewries (FCMG)
9. Coca-Cala ( Coke Soft Drink Company)
10. Guiness Nigeria Plc
11. Total (Oil and Gas)
12. Access Bank (Banking)
13. Nigerian Civil Service (Government)

http://lazyreporta.com/top-13-highest-paying-companies-in-nigeria-2016/

Lalasticlala

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Mbkite(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2016
ok
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Good Morning Nigeria,

Today , we are here with another interesting topic titled ”The Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016. Without having to convince anyone on this it would be naturally perceived that this topic is a very serious and crucial one that will be needing careful observation while shedding more light on it .

Today, there is this drive that compels youths to go to school and be educated – they want to be successful people tomorrow so that they can also contribute to the success progress of the society . Getting a white collar job after graduating from school is like forcing a horse to the stream and forcing it to drink water because the demand for white collar jobs are on the high side rendering the chances of securing this jobs very narrow .

Most graduates wants to work in the oil companies because they have already concluded that they can’t make it anywhere else which is very naive and often speculated by prats – sorry to have used that adjective .

The lingering fact that there are greener pastures in the oil world can’t be swept under the carpet but don’t let this illusion blind your ability to tap into other opportunities that comes your way because they barely come by these days .

As a vibrant graduate with a beautiful and impressing certificate , don’t just continue to build your career wall around Oil and Gas companies as there are other big companies that need your managerial expertise . As a partial fulfillment of this expository and educative post i will be listing the Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 and we remain valid even in 2016 and for years to come .

Highest Paying Companies In NIgeria = Consider Working There

1. Dangote Company (FCMG)
2. NNPC (Oil and Gas)
3. Shell (Oil and Gas)
4. Chevron (Oil and Gas)
5. Nestle Nigeria Plc (FCMG)
6. Mobil (Oil and Gas)
7. MTN (Telecoms)
8. Nigeria Brewries (FCMG)
9. Coca-Cala ( Coke Soft Drink Company)
10. Guiness Nigeria Plc
11. Total (Oil and Gas)
12. Access Bank (Banking)
13. Nigerian Civil Service (Government)

http://lazyreporta.com/top-13-highest-paying-companies-in-nigeria-2016/

Lalasticlala
dangote number 1 really?

39 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by missdebs(f): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2016
dangote? I hear different any time I speak to employees

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Polymath56: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
I kinda agree wif d listed companies above but I won't acquiesce wif d hierarchy, cos I'm not sure if dangote pays more than nnpc n shell

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by digitsolution: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Where is NLNG and NIMASA and FIRS?

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by palladin: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
That Dangote get as e be oh.

Where is Schlumbeger, P&G

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

also features top interview questions and answers

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by AnaCheks(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dangote is not among the first 50 bro. they pay nuts. only the expatriate enjoy their pay

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by firstking01(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
i dey laff u in burundi....kikikikikiki...

It's only totaL..mobil...chevron...nnpc i see there....seems ur not updated on oil servicing coys...you don hear of african oil services before??, aka aosoweL?,,,wat of oil test??...ok, wat abt drillog-petrodynamics limited where i did my i.t??...nest oil nko?, just to mention but a few, just enter trans amadi in ph, dem brekete there, chose any one you likecheesy...for ur info, there are oil multinationals who has risen in recent times to compete with haliburton, schlumberger and the ones u listed above...next time make ur research well.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cool. Let dangote keep up the good work

This simply means that access bank is the highest paying bank in the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Frank3n2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Access bank??

23 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Sylverbox(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
We can like to believe anything shaaa. Only Nnpc can stand beside the oil guys....I even know small oil servicing firms that pay far more than dangote and Coca-Cola!

Except you are referring to contracted staff though....who still earn better than access bank!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Lazyreporta(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Frank3n2:
Access bank??
Yea Bro. Was informed that access worker pays really good.
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Lazyreporta(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lalasticlala.
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Frank3n2(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lazyreporta:

Yea Bro. Was informed that access worker pays really good.

Impressive.
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by JosephCudjoe(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
BIG LIE....cos I didn't see British American Tobacco (BAT)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by google1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Your number one is questionable

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Access Bank i doubt. But with info i gathered from access bank staff i think dey only try to paint a beautiful pix of themselves to customers and outsiders while dia staff arnt really njoing dat much.

To me, Shell shudnt top that list in terms of highest paying oil and gas firm. cos dey dont pay up to Chevron,mobil, Total. However they ve got d name and recognition amongst their counterpart.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Civil Service Indeed..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
digitsolution:
Where is NLNG and NIMASA and FIRS?

God bless you front, left, back, right and centre for that question.
all i want I'd to be employed by FIRS Or NIMASA okpari. aint greedy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=arttysticfyngaz post=42592379]
God bless you front,left, back,right and centre for that question. All i want Is to be employed by FIRS Or NIMASA okpari. aint greedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by otimothy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
JosephCudjoe:
BIG LIE....cos I didn't see British American Tobacco (BAT)

bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by viviangist2: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Vivian Gist , Set To Employ Workers After My Upgrade This Week , will be paying very Nice Lol !!!! - But Am serious , just for tech and world Category thanks[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Lamasta(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
k
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by iambabaG: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
So Dangote pays more dan oil companies?? This guy should be probed!! Which kind money be dat..

May we all one day own businesses dat will be someworth or even be greater dan all d listed.. IJN!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by DirtyGold: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jungle still hasn't matured.
I was expecting to see a private (plc) company there cool

What's tha business?
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by ritababe(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
dangote? tarrr only the oga's at the top enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by BABSIN(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Emirate Airlines.
Sofitel Hotel
The Wheat Bakers.
Sheraton Hotels

5 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Dee60: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerian banks pay the highest.

A manager in GTB earns 5 times what his counterpart earns in some of these places listed here.

5 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by yertyr(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
i dey laff u in burundi....kikikikikiki...

It's only totaL..mobil...chevron...nnpc i see there

Make una no dey kill una selves o.... oil price is low...
Cheveron seems to be the only ones having it easy cos they deal with gas also
Go see how oil companies dey slash salaries now....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.