Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Iconic Ace Genuity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iconic Ace Genuity (11852 Views)

Ace Solicitors Fresh Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews / How To Ace Job Interviews Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iconic Ace Genuity by twobase(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Pls Nairalanders,I was sent this message this morning just needs held in conforming the originality,, iconic ace integrated services invite you for chat/work briefing on mon 21/12/15 by 9am 22, Teju House, Ilupeju Bypass, Ilipeju, Lagos. please does any one knows this company or get similat text as I have already Google it but the company I found with same name is outside nigeria. anyone with uesful information kindly share.
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by biazarre(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
twobase:
Pls Nairalanders,I was sent this message this morning just needs held in conforming the originality,, iconic ace integrated services invite you for chat/work briefing on mon 21/12/15 by 9am 22, Teju House, Ilupeju Bypass, Ilipeju, Lagos. please does any one knows this company or get similat text as I have already Google it but the company I found with same name is outside nigeria. anyone with uesful information kindly share.
fire on d mountain..

1 Like

Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by faites(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
twobase:

Work briefing? That's Gnld. U could go if u want to risk it.
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by Zgnik: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
ICONIC-ACE INTEGRATED invites you for work on Mon 07/03/16 by 10:00am at Teju House,22 Ilupeju bypass,Ilupeju Lagos. ORDER:Attitude Test & Work Chat. Via:IA-45. Please anyone sure of this?
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by obedfynez(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2016
Zgnik:
ICONIC-ACE INTEGRATED invites you for work on Mon 07/03/16 by 10:00am at Teju House,22 Ilupeju bypass,Ilupeju Lagos. ORDER:Attitude Test & Work Chat. Via:IA-45. Please anyone sure of this?
exactly the same msg sent to me and same day too I heard it Gnld stuff...but if that thru then those ppl are really misleading.
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by ChrisMaven(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Zgnik:
I was even buying the poo until I saw [/color]'ATTITUDE TEST'
Awon oniranu..shior
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by adeester: 6:38am On Apr 11, 2016
I was sent th same invite this morning
Please did you attend?
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by Oluwawapelumi(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2016
I got the invite now
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by upuphim(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2016
Iconic Ace Integrated is non existing company in Nigeria in affiliation to foreign company to my own understanding. I was there at Teju House January ending this year. I attended their chat/work briefing which is presentation aimed at convincing you to leave paid and personal businesses. For instance the acronym for SHOP is Sit Here Operating Poverty. After the next day training, we were asked to pay N14,000 partnership fee. To this, anyone will convincingly pay having been told that they pay in dollars for partnership presentations and training. After the payment and a week training, I was told to prepare for induction. At pre-induction training, it was made known to us that they partner with Neolife a.k.a GNLD for the lifestyle products. Well, that was not too bad but what threw me aback was at the end of the training when we were asked to choose a position to operate from, which are of various monetary categories. Senior Manager minimum position was N80,000 and we were being pressurise to take a higher one which goes for N160,000 to make quick earnings. It was also made clear to us that we cannot go far without recruiting others.

It was there and then I called it quit that I cannot operate in pretense which is against my faith (christian). They operate as cabals with different names. Do you know that at the beginning nothing to show or promote awareness of Neolife or GNLD products? Above all, there was a lot of hidden facts to the stage I got, which means there may be more to such hidden agenda. Fellow Nairalanders/applicants, any invitation for chat/work briefing, it is GNLD. QED.

8 Likes

Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by feminuel: 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
Thank you and God bless you. For this is educating and explanatory. This people are scammer
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by solarp27: 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
Wow... I got the same text today. Hmmmm, so it's GLND. Thanks for sharing the information. God bless
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by emperoarkay(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
Got same message tonight also, knew my own pple are always on point to blow open their farce. Thanks for the information all
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by Philipsdael(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2016
upuphim:
Iconic Ace Integrated is non existing company in Nigeria in affiliation to foreign company to my own understanding. I was there at Teju House January ending this year. I attended their chat/work briefing which is presentation aimed at convincing you to leave paid and personal businesses. For instance the acronym for SHOP is Sit Here Operating Poverty. After the next day training, we were asked to pay N14,000 partnership fee. To this, anyone will convincingly pay having been told that they pay in dollars for partnership presentations and training. After the payment and a week training, I was told to prepare for induction. At pre-induction training, it was made known to us that they partner with Neolife a.k.a GNLD for the lifestyle products. Well, that was not too bad but what threw me aback was at the end of the training when we were asked to choose a position to operate from, which are of various monetary categories. Senior Manager minimum position was N80,000 and we were being pressurise to take a higher one which goes for N160,000 to make quick earnings. It was also made clear to us that we cannot go far without recruiting others.

It was there and then I called it quit that I cannot operate in pretense which is against my faith (christian). They operate as cabals with different names. Do you know that at the beginning nothing to show or promote awareness of Neolife or GNLD products? Above all, there was a lot of hidden facts to the stage I got, which means there may be more to such hidden agenda. Fellow Nairalanders/applicants, any invitation for chat/work briefing, it is GNLD. QED.
Thank you so much for this detailed analysis.
I just got the scam massage too this morning.
ICONIC-ACE INTEGRATED invites you for a work/chat brief on Thur.19/05/16 at 22 Teju house adj. KFC, ilupeju bypass, ilupeju-Lagos by 9am prompt. Ref: IA/67

2 Likes

Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by Abbiee: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
feminuel:
Thank you and God bless you. For this is educating and explanatory. This people are scammer
indeed they are..
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by piokosh: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2017
twobase:

Life will not give to you what you want, instead life will only give you whom you are.
Many Nigerians are dreaming and fantasizing but no one is ready to put action and make those dreams a reality.
That is why poverty will continue to increase and the rich keep getting all the riches.
Burn your bridge now, think like there is no box.
Best wishes. CHEERS
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by piokosh: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Philipsdael:

Thank you so much for this detailed analysis.
I just got the scam massage too this morning.
ICONIC-ACE INTEGRATED invites you for a work/chat brief on Thur.19/05/16 at 22 Teju house adj. KFC, ilupeju bypass, ilupeju-Lagos by 9am prompt. Ref: IA/67

Everyone in the country has been brain washed with the fact that education can actually give the best things of life: but that's a fallacious believe everyone is carrying about. The truth is education helps you perform better in any opportunity you find yourself and at the same time carves a niche for you.

TAKE NOTE OF THESE
All first class graduate put together in the world are not richer than one richest man in any country
All wealthy men are not first class or even second class upper graduate, most are drop out and third class from the lites of Facebook CEO, Bill Gate etc. Even our own Dangote, Otedola are not first class graduate
These men are risk takers, they faced there fears and push no matter what comes there way. that is the right mind set to success

Education has brought false Ego and pride, that's why everyone wants to get rich quick''BUT IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY''

Life will not give to you what you want, instead life will only give you whom you are.
Many Nigerians are dreaming and fantasizing but no one is ready to put action and make those dreams a reality.
That is why poverty will continue to increase and the rich keep getting all the riches.
Burn your bridge now, think like there is no box.
Best wishes. CHEERS
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by Lacostipsy: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys.. I don't think Iconic Ace is a scam it is more of a business outfit... My cousin went there 3 months ago with the aim of getting a job and later got to know it is a business outfit. She signed up and I was even against it at first but now she's making good money there. It is a matter of choice, don't be too quick to judge.
Re: Iconic Ace Genuity by Temmine: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello guys.... Have a close pal that got same message and she went there to confirm her suspicion only to realise that they are not what peeps see them to be. She went further by telling me they are just opportunity/business minded people who needs more people to join their business. I suggest we don't judge a book by its cover. Always give people benefit of doubt....I realise they don't offer job but business opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Airport Aptitude Test / Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Never Heard Back From The Interviewers/recruiters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.