Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

"Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan (1173 Views)

Dame Patience Jonathan Winning Awards / World-Famous Architect Dame Zaha Hadid Dies / Hilarious Message From ''mama Peace'' (dame Patience Jonathan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by newsarena: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pzB6t3CNWI4/VrHbxpb4oAI/AAAAAAAAEyc/8-2TdFLEvI0/s400/gss7uig2rufqden8qxhy.jpg[/img]
Far removed from the opulence of Aso Rock, Dame Patience Jonathan, former First Lady of Nigeria, has been off the radar, leading a rather lowkey life by her standards in Otueke, Bayelsa.The Wife of former president Goodluck Jonathan, popularly called Mama Peace, has curiously not joined her husband as he tours the world receiving awards. We caught up with her at the family home in Bayelsa where we discussed Life outside the spotlight, Politics and moves for the future.

FNN: Your exelle....

PEJ: No, just call me mama Peace.

FNN: Mama Peace, how have you managed to stay away from the news for this long?

PEJ: My brother, its God. I am just happy to be alive, me and my husband and children.

FNN: so what has Mama Peace been up to?

PEJ: I have been going classes to get my Ph.D. I cannot allow only Ebele to be answering Doctor in the house *laughter ensues*

FNN: do you miss life in Aso Rock?

PEJ: I cannot tell you lie, I miss it. But to God be the Glory, in 2019 I will be back there

FNN: Wow! Does President Goodluck intend to run again?

PEJ: Noo, not Ebele. Me

FNN: Wow Wow Wow

PEJ: yes O my brother. I have been looking Tele and seeing what Hilary is doing in America. If she can contest, I will contest. Man have been ruling our country since 1960, but look at us. Suffer suffer everywhere.

FNN: So you fancy your chances of becoming president? Do you think you have the CV?

PEJ: Did Obasanjo have CV?

FNN: Valid point.

PEJ: look, this our country have mature to have a Woman President. Hilary that is contesting, does she have two head? The woman in Liberia does she have 2 head?

FNN: But Mama Peace, do you think you have the requisite political clout?

PEJ: I have requisite, I have deposit. Go and look at Wike in Port Harcourt. I will not say more than that. Those wey know know *laughter*

FNN: Well it's been a pleasure interviewing you Ma. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

PEJ: Thank you my brother. Greet your family for me.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/hilary-cliton-has-inspire-me-to-run-for-president-patience-jonathan.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by newsarena: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
O ya lalasticlala, come and see ooo
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by yusaze2007: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by MosakuAW(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Tell me its a joke!

If this woman contest for president in Nigeria and wins, i will change my official language to French.

How will she be able to communicate with world leaders. Her speech will be like "President Obama, na only you waka come" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by cosmic22(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
wat a character.....
who knows she may be wat Nigerians need

#crazyclownmamapeace.
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by Swissheart(f): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joker
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by Thawarplay(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fake naija news
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by osaslord500(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op, is your second name Basket Mouth?
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by Aremu01(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Us this true?
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by dacovajnr: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abi Aiye eleyi fe baje ni? angry for which country? undecided
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
LIES!
Re: "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan by Rockyrascal(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin
newsarena:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pzB6t3CNWI4/VrHbxpb4oAI/AAAAAAAAEyc/8-2TdFLEvI0/s400/gss7uig2rufqden8qxhy.jpg[/img]
Far removed from the opulence of Aso Rock, Dame Patience Jonathan, former First Lady of Nigeria, has been off the radar, leading a rather lowkey life by her standards in Otueke, Bayelsa.The Wife of former president Goodluck Jonathan, popularly called Mama Peace, has curiously not joined her husband as he tours the world receiving awards. We caught up with her at the family home in Bayelsa where we discussed Life outside the spotlight, Politics and moves for the future.

FNN: Your exelle....

PEJ: No, just call me mama Peace.

FNN: Mama Peace, how have you managed to stay away from the news for this long?

PEJ: My brother, its God. I am just happy to be alive, me and my husband and children.

FNN: so what has Mama Peace been up to?

PEJ: I have been going classes to get my Ph.D. I cannot allow only Ebele to be answering Doctor in the house *laughter ensues*

FNN: do you miss life in Aso Rock?

PEJ: I cannot tell you lie, I miss it. But to God be the Glory, in 2019 I will be back there

FNN: Wow! Does President Goodluck intend to run again?

PEJ: Noo, not Ebele. Me

FNN: Wow Wow Wow

PEJ: yes O my brother. I have been looking Tele and seeing what Hilary is doing in America. If she can contest, I will contest. Man have been ruling our country since 1960, but look at us. Suffer suffer everywhere.

FNN: So you fancy your chances of becoming president? Do you think you have the CV?

PEJ: Did Obasanjo have CV?

FNN: Valid point.

PEJ: look, this our country have mature to have a Woman President. Hilary that is contesting, does she have two head? The woman in Liberia does she have 2 head?

FNN: But Mama Peace, do you think you have the requisite political clout?

PEJ: I have requisite, I have deposit. Go and look at Wike in Port Harcourt. I will not say more than that. Those wey know know *laughter*

FNN: Well it's been a pleasure interviewing you Ma. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

PEJ: Thank you my brother. Greet your family for me.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/hilary-cliton-has-inspire-me-to-run-for-president-patience-jonathan.html

cc: lalasticlala
I don laugh tire

(1) (Reply)

Pls Current Price Of Carbon Black In The Nigerian Market??? / Nigeria Army In Local Canoe For Operation Crocodile Smile / [url=http://https://jackpotcityjapan./]ジャックポットシティ[/url]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.