Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why I Fired My Secretary. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Fired My Secretary. (921 Views)

When Your Secretary Is Very Sexy – Funny Story / The Male Secretary (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Fired My Secretary. by engrkaz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday." I thought… Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids will remember hopefully. My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent. As I walked into my office, my very beautiful and bootylicious secretary Jane said, "Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!"

It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered. I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me.?"

I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead at a quiet bistro with a private table. We had our food served and I enjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day… We don't need to go straight back to the office,
Do We?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?". She said, "Let's drop by my apartment; it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back." I nervously replied: "OK dear"

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes; she came out carrying a huge birthday cake.... Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday".

And I just sat there... On the couch.... Stark Naked.... Holding my erect Manhood!
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary. by Missbizy(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked speechless!!!
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary. by vault(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
hahahahaha....... your end
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary. by Donald3d(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Warri people will say "your own don finish" .hehehe grin

(1) (Reply)

Pics - Nairalanders Describe This In One Word Each - LOL / When The Devil Cries Because You Lie More Than He Does / Good Morning Nairalanders Don't Lough Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.