Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Cheap Data Bundle Do You Advice Airtel Users To Subscribe To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Cheap Data Bundle Do You Advice Airtel Users To Subscribe To? (652 Views)

Sancoj Enables Users To Post Or Bid For Offers / Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi / Would You Advice Someone To Rock This Outfit To A Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Cheap Data Bundle Do You Advice Airtel Users To Subscribe To? by Doctorbrains01(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
With the airtel opera mini system upgrade,using the airtel opera mini data bundle to download via opera mini is now futile. What is the way forward for cheap and relatively sufficient data bundle users like myself?(what alternative subscription do you advice one to use?)
Re: What Cheap Data Bundle Do You Advice Airtel Users To Subscribe To? by 124mumsy: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
*141*1# is a one week plan that enable you to brswse unlimitedly after *141*1# click social bundle then click 3 very nice
Re: What Cheap Data Bundle Do You Advice Airtel Users To Subscribe To? by Doctorbrains01(m): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2016
124mumsy:
*141*1# is a one week plan that enable you to brswse unlimitedly after *141*1# click social bundle then click 3 very nice

Thanks, I'll try it

(1) (Reply)

Jst Won My First 200k / Piers Morgan's Article On Kim K Has Been Released...and It's Epic! / 9 April Fool's Pranks That Backfired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.