Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. (4851 Views)

Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chinweblinkzz till tmao
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by RemenZack(f): 5:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Divepen1:
Thiss it
Thank you so much.
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2016
RemenZack:
Thank you so much.
welcone

1 Like

Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Divepen1:
Here
thanks bro, this is really nice
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
lordseb:
thanks bro, this is really nice
You're welcome
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Divepen1:
What name
The dark stars..... Sorry for going AWOL, I've been busy.
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2016
SirWere:
The dark stars..... Sorry for going AWOL, I've been busy.
I mean your name
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by andrewdg(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello sir, can you do a quality graphic illustration for a children storybook and for a 'good' price? Pls i need ur urgent reply. Thanks
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Divepen1:
I mean your name
Ohhhhhh:........ Ogunwale Laolu. Sorry grin
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by olanshile2016(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
bro help me do, paying back by olanshile olalekanbro help me do, paying back by olanshile olalekan
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Wow. Nice covers, they're really amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Wasgibt(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Following Jesus Afar Off.
Author: Michael Chukwu

Thanks Divepen1
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Spiff20(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
THE WHITE PAPER (A ROMANCE STORY ) BY EKWE OBEDIENCE (SPIFF) pls do that for me thanks
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 5:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Spiff20:
THE WHITE PAPER (A ROMANCE STORY ) BY
EKWE OBEDIENCE (SPIFF)
pls do that for me thanks

All you have to do is simple.
Just drop a comment on any post blog olofoforeview( in case you are seeing this somewhere else) on my blog. With the following information.
1. Name of book
2. Name of Author
3. Any other information
4. Any specifics you would love. Please don’t expect outrageous (or sophisticated designs o).
Also note that it is one day for two persons. So just drop your name I’ll do it. However, if urgent. Then you have to talk to the next person on queue. If the person agrees I’ll do it for you.
https://olofoforeview./2016/12/10/her-beauty-calls-27/
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 5:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Wasgibt:
Following Jesus Afar Off.
Author: Michael Chukwu

Thanks Divepen1

All you have to do is simple.
Just drop a comment on any post blog olofoforeview( in case you are seeing this somewhere else) on my blog. With the following information.
1. Name of book
2. Name of Author
3. Any other information
4. Any specifics you would love. Please don’t expect outrageous (or sophisticated designs o).
Also note that it is one day for two persons. So just drop your name I’ll do it. However, if urgent. Then you have to talk to the next person on queue. If the person agrees I’ll do it for you.
https://olofoforeview./2016/12/10/her-beauty-calls-27/
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Galacious1: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Noted
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by WizBLANCE(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice job Divepen1.
"the imperfect me"
.(Wisdom Wilfred)

it has to do with a girl whom everybody believe will make a good Rev. Sister; she spent years Serving a priest but ends up being a slut.
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
WizBLANCE:
Can somebody tell me why i am seeing this for the first time?
I do hope i m not too late Divepen1?
No
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by WizBLANCE(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Divepen1:
No

"Line of fire"
(Wisdom Wilfred)
To those in the east or south, going to the north is a big no. They see north as the line of fire. So i try picturing their fear and imaginations of the north.
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
WizBLANCE:

"Line of fire"
(Wisdom Wilfred)
To those in the east or south, going to the north is a big no. They see north as the line of fire. So i try picturing their fear and imaginations of the north.
It has to be on my blog follow the link
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by WizBLANCE(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Divepen1:
It has to be on my blog follow the link
am on it.
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Winters22: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mimosa by Nelima Zita What ails me by Nelima Zita
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Winters22: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2016

could u send it to my email? ztnelima@gmail.com would really appreciate it
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by guyla: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hello house
I just saw this post now
Can somebody hook me up with On for serious talks
Thanks
Op please drop a general contact number,
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Winters22:

could u send it to my email? ztnelima@gmail.com would really appreciate it
It has to be on my blog
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
WizBLANCE:
. am on it.
sent
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by WizBLANCE(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divepen1:
sent
sent.... Do u mean you have sent it? Cos i checked my mail but found nothing.
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Winters22: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divepen1:
It has to be on my blog

let me have the blog name then. i hope its not like NL? cuz i cant download images from here
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gosh!!! Divepen, i'm so late n i fil lyk cryin.
Jst incase i'm nt late i want one Red Ashes
By Chioma N.
I want it to be something like a boy and a girl with two women and a man in the middle. More like.

A boy 1st woman The man 2nd woman The girl with the shape of a heart at the top of their heads, is it complex? If it is, then jst remove the shape of the heart at the top.
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by noble4d(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hy Bro can I get a design for my book?
Road to fame by Inuwa Usman
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Chumzypinky(f): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divepen1 pls can u drop d link 2 ur blog??
Re: Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. by Divepen1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Divepen1 pls can u drop d link 2 ur blog??
www.olofoforeview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MATTERS ARISING- A Short Story By Avatarmode / My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo / Awaken The Giant Within (free Ebook DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.