Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is Buhari Liberating Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Buhari Liberating Nigeria? (420 Views)

Ivory Coast Prime Minister And His Entire Cabinet Resigns, Is Buhari Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Liberating Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
I don't know about you but from what I have seen so far, President Muhammadu Buhari is trying to liberate Nigeria and restore its lost glories. For the first time in over two decades, Nigeria's economic policies are independent and in the interest of the nation. Buhari has shown real determination so far and it seems even Ms. Christine Largade's visit did not make him change his mind.
Few days ago, Italian Prime Minister paid a "courtesy visit" to President Muhammad Buhari at the Aso Villa. Some of you may not know this, been t the visit was just a few days after news broke that Nigeria will recover one of the richest oil blocs in Africa from Shell and Eni. For your information, Eni is Italy's largest oil corporation and it is one of the leading oil company in Nigeria. They acquire oil blocs in Nigeria through shady deals and bribing of government officials.
I feel the President is really determined to liberate Nigeria but what I don't know is how ready GE is. With Boko Haram ravaging the North East, and the resurgence of the ND militants and Biafra, I feel the external forces will step up their pressure games on the Presided very soon and I don't know if Buhari can take it. But I really wish the President God's protection and wisdom in handling the country.
Re: Is Buhari Liberating Nigeria? by abdulhadi101(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Is Buhari Liberating Nigeria? by alfonso36(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

UK Ready To Repatriate Looted Nigerian Funds– High Commissioner / Robert Mugabe Wants To Live To 100 / King Orders Food, Medical Aid For Devastated Syrian Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.