Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk (37913 Views)

Crude Oil Price Rise To All Time Highest This Year 61 Dollars / Nigeria’s Forcados Oil Comes Back In Fresh Blow To OPEC Curbs / Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by spiffyzaki: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by GOFRONT(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by tunde233(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sinbad2007:
Bad News

What do you mean?
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Pidggin(f): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
2 Cents increase
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by M4gunners: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bad news.
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by yelloo1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Naija it is high time we looked pass crude whatever!
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by IkpuMmadu: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oh God let oil be 50cents so that we can buy brain as a country

I am going to Kremlin via St Petersburg
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by menxer: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
From Russia with love.
grin
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by saintkel(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Even if crude rises to 250 dollar par barrel, I think Nigeria needs to learn some lessons here. We don't need to depend on oil anymore, d Agric sector and other important sectors need serious attention, let's diversify the other sectors.
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by crazygod(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Noooooo. I'm getting used to the status quo jooor. Let's diversify. I know say if govt hear this one na they aint wanna buckle up to work
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by GeoOla25(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
I see hope....okay!!!
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Kazrem(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Does this mean what am thinking right now
Wetin you dey think
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by kennyman2000(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
RickRichards:
A glimmer of hope, albeit a fleeting one. Nigeria has to do the needful: save, divest from oil, and reinvest funds in agriculture and mining. I no fit shout. undecided
In my own opinion, I don't think divesting into agriculture and other natural resources is a solution to the situation. Dependency on export to generate income should not be an option. Why can't we manufacture , place stiff bans on imports. The western countries don't really depend on exports to sustain their economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
majekdom2:
In my own opinion, I don't think divesting into agriculture and other natural resources is a solution to the situation. Dependency on export to generate income should not be an option. Why can't we manufacture , place stiff bans on imports. The western countries don't really depend on exports to sustain their economy.
True, we can manufacture; but just look at China's air and water pollution levels.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by ladyF(f): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
9jacrip:

Meanwhile Rotimi Amaechi.
lmao this one na subway suicide grin
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by ojoyentalk: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kachikwu is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by chudyboy05(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Daura man should not rely on our oil, maka we are gonna blow more pipes *******
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by tuoyoojo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
while the rain fell, two bad men were friends.... typical scenario
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by ijaw1stson: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
pretydiva:
Click like if u believe naija will b great again
is this a storyline?
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by 4nobody4every1: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
l wish the oil will crumble further to 10 dollars a barrel so that Nigeria will learn, look inwards and diversify, when it was more than 100 dollars a barrel it made no difference to the teeming masses rather the thieving politicians kept looting as they like, my prayer is that the price of oil should keep crumbling so that we can truly operate a true federalism... cool
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
OIL NO PAY,MAGAS GO PAY..MY MAJOR PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA AND THE BUDGET IS THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY SERIOUS PLAN FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT..OUR NIGERIAN PRISONS FILLED TO THE BRIM... MALAY,S.A,USA,UK,INDIA,CHINA ALL FILLED WITH MORE NIGERIANS THAN THEIR OWN CITIZENS YET IN THE FACE OF THIS CURRENT ECONOMIC REALITY, THE PRESIDENCY IS GETS ALLOCATIONS RUNNING INTO MULTI BILLION, MONTHS AFTER A WORLD CLASS FACE LIFT...
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by macaranta(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by jude90(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
good news
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
ademega:
thank God oh.
Mr president should think of diversification fast.
wailers will not be happy about this because they want the country fail economically and security wise most especially.

I have a bad news for wailers_ God pass you

original zombie
hehehehehehe.....u cracked me up laughing..as per 'original zombie'..
una don learn to be proud like the 5% region...thats gud for u
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mtchewwww.. infinitesimal rise, jor
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Which is/are?
brunofarad:
Does this mean what am thinking right now
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nicepoker(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great..this is amazing.

Sai Buhari, you shall overcome all these challenges.
can't u survive without crude oil? Slave.
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nicepoker(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
ademega:
thank God oh.
Mr president should think of diversification fast.
wailers will not be happy about this because they want the country fail economically and security wise most especially.

I have a bad news for wailers_ God pass you

original zombie
so u are still interested in crude oil. Slave. Go back to cocoa pls.
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:

lmao this one na subway suicide grin

Lol.
Re: Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk by grandstar(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
ipledge10:
lol...which kind of rise are you guys talking about?do you mean rise back to $100/barrel? Crude oil have been fluctuating since last week...it even rose like twice last week...it will rise with 2.1% today and fall 1.8%.It has really been messing up with US stock exchange. Open problem is enemy within. ..they should beg Saudi Arabia that have been producing so much,making supply higher than demand

They want to drive the high cost US shale producers out of business! And maybe punish the Russians and Iranian as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.