Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him (50359 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by tivta(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Meanwhile there is a female friend who is married to a man who is abroad and hasn't seen his first child in two years, some girls are trying...

2 Likes

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by ChIkZiE(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
I can tell you this guy didn't come back with enough money that's why he found himself in this situation

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by diasporaman(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Many may not believe this story. Ask any Esan person from uromi, ekpoma, irrua etc.you will understand what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by badmrkt(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Never knew "ITALIAN" was a country!
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by joey150(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Speechless3:
LmaO Who still falls for that abroad husband poo.

The guy above me lives in my street. Can you imagine he is telling everyone i asked him out just because i hiiied him yest on my way to work. sad What would he have said if i had said more than hi. undecided
u be 8ft? Ahn ahn... You should be a victoria secret model
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by tiredface: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
HE REFUSED TO GO BACK, YOU MEANT TO SAY

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by gfullmoon(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Just tell us your guy is broke. If he rides one curvy SUV, with ear ring to match and few dollars stocked in his wallet. These post could have read, "Stampede as girls battle to marry your guy". The worst of distance relationship/marriage is the one in which the guy is poor. At least the money could give many girls " company ". Your guy has sojourned in diaspora and after eight years, he has nothing much to show for it outside what average Nigerian has. You might not even allow your own sister to marry him despite where una friendship don reach.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by kaziblake(f): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
No sane nigeria woman in this 21st century will marry a man based abroad.

Long distance relationship even after marriage?

No no for me.
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Curlygirl(f): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
End time marriage. I curse and bind every marriage proposal from abroad that will not come with follow-me go-visa!! Devil is a liar. Even people for villa know how far now!! kiss grin
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by nzeakor24(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
so because he came back from yankee he thinks that girls will be at his service? Better for him

3 Likes

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by SSaemoenl(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am sorry because so many of you (98%) don't know the procedure of getting that FAMILY REUNION VISA all over western country.....Maybe another lecture of another day. That is why you suppose to ask hard questions before you say you do.

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Igbogirlgate(f): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op You dey do advert for your friend?

2 Likes

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by omegatwelve: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
I travelled to my villa last month, and i was amazed on what i saw; how greatly girls have changed, they longer circle guys from cities the way they usually do. So guys, the city you live doesn't matter to them any more but how well you are doing.
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
ourchoice:
That time, Europe was in vogue....once u hear he's based in Europe...ah, na money money go de ring for your head nagrin no be now weh Europe don scatter pass Libyacheesy

Even with free visa, many Nigerians won't agree to relocate to Europe. The only countries with hope as at today are: USA, Canada, Australia.....and maybe Germany. others na suffering abroad
na Germany I dey grin

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Hazardhandsome(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
WE DON DEY OPEN EYE SMALL SMALL. MAYBE AFTER BUHARI IS DON WITH US,OUR EYES GO CLEAR WELLA. grin
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by SSaemoenl(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
ourchoice:

That time, Europe was in vogue....once u hear he's based in Europe...ah, na money money go de ring for your head nagrin no be now weh Europe don scatter pass Libyacheesy

Even with free visa, many Nigerians won't agree to relocate to Europe. The only countries with hope as at today are: USA, Canada, Australia.....and maybe Germany. others na suffering abroad grin
My bros, it depends on what skill u acquire, Europe is still want it is, if you can figure yourself out POSITIVELY. Europe don't need nuisance. you most be proactive to make it. Ask Ghanians and Cameroonian that are almost proactive folks.

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by kalufelix(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Evolution +hings...
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by ronald4lif(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
agarawu23:
no mind all this lie lie ppl just to make FP. Visa my foot sad

Yea, it's a fabricated story and the OP thought his audience are benighted and unenlightened that he can just script a story to suit his personal motives. No such thing happened.
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Jobig(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yes si yes,i hav found the cure for Zika virus.
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by agarawu23(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yea, it's a fabricated story and the OP thought his audience are benighted and unenlightened that he can just script a story to suit his personal motives. No such thing happened .
#FACT
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by cooker: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
that guy no come back from italy with money grin seriously women marrying abroad based guys are taking a lot of risk tongue abroad is not bed of roses oh cheesy , life abroad is hard no place like home cool you need to see a lot of people suffering abroad. treated like second class citizen no matter your status abroad is not like before anymore things are lot more harder now economic crisis undecided
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by agarawu23(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
SSaemoenl:
My bros, it depends on what skill u acquire, Europe is still want it is, if you can figure yourself out POSITIVELY. Europe don't need nuisance. you most be proactive to make it. Ask Ghanians and Cameroonian that are almost proactive folks.
leave that guy, he as edited his post. Some of them don't have common international passport and they are condemning Europe like say dey don reach airport before sad
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
I specifically came home to marry, my Wife has been here now for almost three years.

I feel sorry for women that turns down a potential suitor solely because he's working in a foreign land.

Sometimes the road less trodden is the most rewarding.

-------
Update: she became a US citizen in April 2017, less than 4 years after we met.

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by cliffbecks: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
The man is in trouble ,the truth is many of our ladies have fall victim of this .
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by DarkTroll: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
kaziblake:

No no for me.
Every single one of your posts on sensitive issues leaves me with the impression you have got a brain to go with your looks.
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by philanthropist1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Adonbelieveit
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by philanthropist1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hazardhandsome:
WE DON DEY OPEN EYE SMALL SMALL. MAYBE AFTER BUHARI IS DON WITH US,OUR EYES GO CLEAR WELLA. grin

more eyes to open soon
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by kaziblake(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
DarkTroll:
Every single one of your posts on sensitive issues leaves me with the impression you have got a brain to go with your looks.
Thanks wink
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
why d guy d fear to carry her go?? Abi na bf him d act for there
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by teeghurl(f): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hearbreaker:
Did you mean "Italy based Nigerian"?
Lol, you go fear engrish na. Abeg free d guy
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Realone92(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
kaziblake:

No no for me.

Your first sentence is a joke right ?
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by ourchoice(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
ellacute45:
na Germany I dey grin
Na lie joor...u de Greece shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.