Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari (40866 Views)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Corruption Will Fight Buhari; APC Will Break; Mass Sack In NNPC, Banks – Primate

Primate Elijah Ayodele, Founder and Spiritual Head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, has given more predictions for 2016.

The cleric yesterday gave revelations on the incumbent government, war against corruption, public office holders, royal gathers, religion, security, among others.

Below are some of his prophesies:

“I see that Ebola is still very much around Africa Nations. And Nigeria health sector must be weary of this, we must not take another strange disease in the land lightly. We must pray against more unexpected diseases, outbreak of diseases and Cholera. Let’s pray against bird flu.

“Pope Francis should pray for good health. He will escape assassination. I see changes in African Union leadership. AU will face challenges over funds and security. There will be crisis in CAF. Issa Hayatou should pray for good health and not to lose any one in CAF.

“Buhari is very sincere about his war against corruption. But I see him shooting himself in the leg because he is going to take on some powerful people in this war and they are going to fight back big time. I see more people being exposed for corruption that will shock Nigeria.

“Alaafin of Oyo, Oba of Oshogbo, Deji of Akure, Olowo of Owo, Obokun of Ilesha Land, Soun of Ogbomosho, Olu of Onitsha, Oba Akinruntan should pray for good health and Gods protection. Emirs of Kano, Niger, Kano and Ilorin should be prayerful over their health.

“Faleke’s case will be threatened because some powerful people will interfere; he should seek the face of God. I see pirate problems in our seaways. I see the federal government’s website being hacked. Halliburton scandals will give Buhari problems. Buhari must not believe in America because they will create problems for his government.

“Let us pray against Fulani and Hausa crisis in Nigeria. I see cattle rearers fighting. Benue should be watchful of crisis and economic trouble. We should also pray against flood in Kogi, Lagos, Benue, Plateau and Rivers state. I see South-West and South-East experiencing bomb scare.

“God asked me to warn Edo Governor, Oshiomhole not to hand over power to a person outside his cabinet. If he does, I foresee him having serious troubles with that person in the future. There will be mass retrenchment at NNPC and banks.

“We warned Sunday Oliseh to seek the face of God because we foresaw challenges ahead of him. Buhari’s ministers, Amaechi and Fashola should pray very well against future challenges. I foresee health challenges for Alex Duduyemi and I foresee business and health challenges for Oba Otudeko.

“There will be inflation, famine and water crisis in Africa countries. Government will invest more on agric, but in our own country, the cost of food price will not be stable. Even flour, pepper, tomato, onions, all of these will not be stable. I see crisis in Bakassi.

“I see the booming of Nigeria’s mining and mineral resources and we should be careful of irregularities. Let’s pray against water borne diseases. I foresee changes in prison service and jail break. Biafra: Nigeria must not dialogue; it must also not underrate their agitation.

“APC logo may be changed. I foresee the party crashing due to serious in-fighting. Buhari will continue to deal with PDP. I foresee a coalition of APC top members ganging up against Buhari, including his friends.

“Governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano, must not dump his party, APGA, otherwise his political future will run into trouble and some big wigs in the state will gang up against him so as to lose his second term. He must not fight his predecessor.

“Fayose should watch and pray over his life. Not all the governors will finish their terms. Prayers should also be offered to avert death of members of National and States Assemblies. Some State speakers will be removed. Yahya Bello’s efforts will not be appreciated as his government will be unstable. He should do a lot of reconciliation.

“I see death of a popular Islamic scholar and a top pastor. I foresee bombing of mosques. I foresee crisis in religious sector. I see crisis in Anglican Church and Methodist churches. Churches have to go into prayers because I see serious crisis.

“There will be problems in the Senate and House of Reps. The Senate President will face challenges despite his efforts. Allegations against him will be politicized and at the end of the day, there will be call for his removal. The Speaker should pray to succeed; he will face setbacks. Money will cause problems in the green chamber.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/03/corruption-will-fight-buhari-apc-will-break-mass-sack-in-nnpc-banks-primate-ayodele/

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
The religious scammer is here again.
Primate Ayodeji or whatever your name is, please leave Nigeria alone. The country owes you nothing.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
na wao
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Pidggin(f): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Na only Nigerian prophets dey see vision abi? Kwantinu

4 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
this is serious
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by ojun50(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
I don't understand y they will never see job creation, youth empowerment, youth becoming leaders of dis country.

God no let me tire to serve u even has i they find am hard to enter church.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is this not the same codeine-sipping dullard who predicted that Jonathan would win the Presidential election and that PDP would hijack Lagos ?

Wait a minute! Do these Pastors get paid for seeing visions & making prophecies?

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by MzPecs(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olu of Onitsha ko, Deji of Onitsha nii undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Aromas: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Confused Primate. Faleke's own sounds funny among of the prophecies Awon werey grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by dani3(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lies never last. So don't expect a party build on lies and propoganda to last. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
One thing I can deduce from this bag of nonsense is that the god he serves is more interested in politicians, he likes them more than the masses.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by akp202(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
if all this should happen na be say nigeria don finish be that na...shuo
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by gebest: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
bros primate, we already kn all this ones, dey ve started happening already. pls say another one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Prophesy galore. May evil never happens to Nigeria, Nigerians and the government (PDP or APC). APC will not break.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
As far as u no see election prospondment I no believe u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Daintelectual(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
God there is nothing too big for you to do! Please pity nigeria and forgive us for always voting wrongly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by gigabyte13: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Can someone point out, just one positive prophesy in all these?

Prophesies are meant to give people hope and not make them hopeless.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Phame: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tell him to sharrap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by cutetopsey(f): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked

Who be this please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Lincoln275(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmnnmm
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by seunlayi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
everybody knows that this will eventually happen, no need to see vision about it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by tolexy007(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
angry sad shocked
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Goahead(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Prophet of doom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by vikacydevato(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Can't they predict the where about of the chibok girls?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by seunlayi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
another lie mohamed in the form of a prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Kx: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
A prophet forseeing health challenges for Oba Otudeko as if Oba is an alien than cannot ordinarily have one or 2 health issues.

The same prophets that gave the 2015 election to GEJ?

Abegi, Nigeria is in safe hands of God, not the hand of some billion naira sharing Nigerian MOG's

European and American prophets do not go public (to the best of my knowledge) about dooms day prophecies for their beloved nations, only Nigerian MOGs do.

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
U.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by worlexy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Permutations or Predictions or Prophecies?

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by bettercreature(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pure scam! predicting the obvious

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.