Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Start A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog (502 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog by Julius2214(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
You've probably heard about blogging and knows what a blog is. A lot of people are now into blogging and 99% percent of these people are in for the wrong reasons, no wonders you see them putting their blogs up for sale after only a few weeks of starting it.

Before even venturing into blogging, you need to really know what blogging is, what it takes to be a blogger and why exactly you're going into it.

Just because you hear about making money with it or many people are blogging, then you just get someone to help you set up your blog and there you go. You blog is ready and you start blogging. My friend, blogging is more than that.

There's a lot of things to know first before going into blogging. What will you do if after creating the blog, the money is not forthcoming like you anticipated? What will you do if at end you see blogging is very different from what you've been thinking all along? That is surely going to be the end. I always laugh when I see some posts here on this section like "I want to sell my blog of just 6 months old". Are they tired so soon? The obvious reasons for that is because they didn't plan it well from the beginning or they knew nothing about blogging.

Over the last few months, I've published some enlightening posts about blogging here on this forum and on my blog — www.bloggingplan.com which has been of help to a lot of newbies. I learnt about blogging the hard way. But you don't have to. Following my quest on helping new bloggers, I decided to teach as many people that are ready to learn, the basics of blogging.

I've been able to put together some series of blogging lectures that will make you become a pro blogger.

What you will learn from the training.

* The meaning of blog and blogging
* Types of blog and the one that is best for you
*Benefits of blogging
*How to choose a profitable niche *What readers want from your blog
*Everything about domain and hosting
*How to set up your own blog
*Many more…
And of course, it's FREE
It's a 4-module training series which you can access by following the link below.
http://bloggingplan.com/free-blog-training

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Custom Google Search Box To Your Website/blog / A Proposal For Nairaland Verified User (green Check) / Great Content Sharing Sites For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.