Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories (815 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / Men And Their Cheating Ways. / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Pineapp: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Are you a man and you are currently or planning seriously to settle down with that lady who stood by you through trying times,when you were without a job or when things were generally difficult?
Are you a married woman who stood by your husband when he was barely surviving?

Are you a part of your spouse's surulere story?
The purpose of this thread is to give room to those of us (men-women) who met our spouses in their struggling times.

Welcome,
Grab the mic and tell us the story cheesy
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Tallesty1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will comment later
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Pineapp: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Three categories of ladies who would view this thread and not comment.

a. Gold digging girls

b. Those who started with their man while he was still struggling but left on the long run

c. Finally those who do not have either a rich or a struggling man .

1 Like

Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Kenzico(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mhhhmmm....Where dem comments?
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Following
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by YourCoffin: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
If I tell you will it increase the price of coffin?
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by crackhaus: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pineapp:

a. Gold digging girls

b. Those who started with their man while he was still struggling but left on the long run

gringrin

*clears throat*
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Jamean(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pineapp:

a. Gold digging girls

You and all these your family threads undecided
maybe you should join a family NGO or counseling club already

Sorry, I have no such story... But I know of someone
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by lilmax(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pineapp:

a. Gold digging girls

grin grin grin
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Dyt(f): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pineapp:

a. Gold digging girls

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD

Me oo
Emi ooo
Nothing like surulere
ojutirito
No money
No love
True story

cheesy
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by Pineapp: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jamean:

You and all these your family threads undecided
maybe you should join a family NGO or counseling club already

Sorry, I have no such story... But I know of someone
Better. Accept my proposal tongue
Share the gist if you can cheesy
Re: Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories by KanwuliaJara: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Story, story? Story!

Every man and every woman for himself or herself. AMEN!!! kiss
Nothing to tell o!
Marriage na contract for my end. . . .
No need to endure. JUST DO YA THAAAAAAAAAANG!!!! cool
Who f'O'rst taya. . . waka comot, leave key under mat!
Simple!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break My Engagement With Her / Happy Fathers Day / Must See! Strength Of A Mother (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.