Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) (15062 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) / Buhari Address To The Nation. / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by dridowu: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has delivered a speech at the European Parliament in Strasburg during an official visit to France and the UK. Among other things, Buhari called for the international community to provide more support to people in the Lake Chad region, affected by a six-year-long insurgency by Boko Haram terror group.

The leader also said Nigeria is facing challenges due to oil theft in the oil-rich Niger Delta and stolen funds reinvested outside the African nation. His country seeks the cooperation of the European Parliament to eradicate corruption and end terrorism and criminal activities.

Buhari also held a bilateral meeting with the President of the European Parliament, Martin Schulz. The leader will fly to London on 4 February to attend the Supporting Syria and The Region Conference.

"The president will use the opportunity of his participation in the conference which is being co-hosted by Britain, Germany, Norway, Kuwait and the United Nations to continue his push for more global understanding, collaboration and support for Nigeria and other countries in the front lines of the war against terrorism who are striving to overcome its very adverse effects on affected populations," Buhari's spokesperson Femi Adesina said in a statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o7YJAb3kMk

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/watch-nigerian-president-muhammadu-buharis-address-european-parliament-1541740

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by phemmie06(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Baba on tour. Hope all this official visit yield good fruits
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Lordave: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
What did he say?

Did he give any detailed information on how he's gonna arrest Sarkozy for corruption?

Did he also call the current French president Charles De Gaulle?

wellmax:
Make sure your meals are rich in Vitamins, it will help you grow.
Retributionn:

Not funny
Grow up. You are too old for this

[b]APC zombies, when you insult GEJ you're mature and eat vitamins but if you retaliate on Buhari they they open Bible, Koran and biology textbook to tell you how how you lack morals and vitamins.. LOL who gives a fùck about ndi ara?
Anyway, my last question, did he say he is in total support of the ongoing French Revolution? : grin

Jchi9876:

did you even watch the video? or your data is limited.
Let me summarize for you he is championing a course that will not only integrate Nigeria with core European countries but the West African continent vis-a-vis bilateral trade, investments, security and environmental protection.
These are very important aspects of our core existence that the President himself have to let the European community know.
I do not know why moderators allow such bizarre and rude comments. it is unbecoming and uncharacteristic.
Thanks for the summary. But don't tell me you weren't aware of the bizarre and rude comments before Buhari came into office. undecided[/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by dridowu: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
So proudly of my President Buhari
I careless about what Fayose and group of wailer thinks.
Buhari meant well for Nigeria
Buhari will make us proud again.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by rhymestech: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
good speech
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Aminat508(f): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin Honestly, I just like this man kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Shortyy(f): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
What did he say?

Did he give any detailed information on how he's gonna arrest Sarkozy for corruption?

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by 9jawikileaks(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Sohot1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
This man Buhari is respected world over. I hope he is able to maintain it to the end.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Justicealh3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Says who
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by wellmax(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
What did he say?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Shortyy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wouldn't waste my mb on that cos I might not even hear anything he said. Kworrupt man grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by tolexy007(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice job. You are doing your job.
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by ibkgab001: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bubu on the spot
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by WASMOG(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
How many likes for our commander in chief

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by olaolulazio(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
He's d man!
Make way for the best president ever.
100likes for baba.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by olaolulazio(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
What did he say?

Is ya YouTube bad or u are managing mb?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by palata22(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Baba is just reading like a primary school student. Y can't he take his eyes off d paper they wrote for him for a minute hmm grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Kx: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oil theft and illegal bank accounts getting a mentionn.
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by trailblaiza(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
cool
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by MeloGistDotCom: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sai Baba Buhari, cheesy His Speech are always amazing grin

FOR THOSE HAVING POOR CONNECTION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE >>

www.movies.melogist.com/view/QQdKjSNEPC4/Download-Nigeria-Address-by-Nigerian-President-Muhammadu-Buhari-to-European-Parliament/
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Jchi9876: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
What did he say?

did you even watch the video? or your data is limited.
Let me summarize for you he is championing a course that will not only integrate Nigeria with core European countries but the West African continent vis-a-vis bilateral trade, investments, security and environmental protection.
These are very important aspects of our core existence that the President himself have to let the European community know.

I do not know why moderators allow such bizarre and rude comments. it is unbecoming and uncharacteristic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Aminat508:
grin Honestly, I just like this mab kiss
buhari na mab. Abi?
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Retributionn: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
What did he say?

Not funny

Grow up. You are too old for this

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by dridowu: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
So proudly of my President Buhari
I careless about what Fayose and group of wailer thinks.
Buhari meant well for Nigeria
Buhari will make us proud again.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Omotall(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Shortyy:
I wouldn't waste my mb on that cos I might not even hear anything he said. Kworrupt man grin
. But u too have a father right,insultin somebody else father,number 1 man in a nation call nigeria,God will judge u,nonsense people cool
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
wellmax:

Wonderful post

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by Aminat508(f): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nicepoker:
buhari na mab. Abi?
modified. Typo Error angry
Re: President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) by j1mmy: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
What is Ni-djeriya, Fatnership, F'arliament, co-OFeration?

Nigeria is supposed to be an English speaking country until Patience Jonathan, Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari open their mouths!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Deploys 1,250 Special Constabulary Officers To Boost Community Policing / PDP Crisis: Atiku May Adopt Adeleke As South West Leader / Bolanle Ambode Presents Cars To Raffle Draw Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.