Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (37199 Views)

Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by OBTMOS(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lemme advice everybody, if u dnt have money carry ur wife's back on ur head anytime,anywhere or else she will liv u
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Tsongz(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
leav matter for Mattias. That's fifty shades of stupidity.
e be like say he even dey price onions #iranu#
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Tsongz(f): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
leav matter for Mattias. That's fifty shades of stupidity.
e be like say he even dey price onions
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
radiokilla:
I do that for my mum. I prolly will do that for my wife. No big deal
aww that's so sweet that you do this for yer Mama.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
flokii:
she's probably d one feeding him... women can be arrogant attimes

Lord... please don't let my case and other Nlers be like this o...

e fit be jazz sef... buh to d monkey, na love
An I pray it will be,so you can have this wonderful experience tongue grin.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by nnowu(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
She must be newly pregnant,that explains it
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Fkforyou(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
There are others ways, and specfic time to be chilvalrous and from what am seeing in the pics, I feel he is idolizing her and thats not cool.
Any way sha...that his business.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Karleb(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is what happens when you eat the anyhow vegetable.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Maiconyoung:
ok he luks like a huzboy, let d pix confirm it, i.e chck it agn.
angry you said you had no words now you wanna say?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Which initial post?

Did i mentioned anything dat has to do with sex?

Just say it's d best nd only comment u can come up with

Keep on forming Street

NIGGA RAW

haba,its enuf na,u wanna force me again?
And again,its almost 23hrs,u wanna tell us u are just strolling with that sissy with da culprit bag @ this time of da nite...
Again g'nite..
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

haba,its enuf na,u wanna force me again?
And again,its almost 23hrs,u wanna tell us u are just strolling with that sissy with da culprit bag @ this time of da nite...
Again g'nite..
Oooh now i see

He thinks i am a dude

SMH

Now i understand y all dese did not make sense at the first place
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Duru009(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Val at d corner.....

He is tryin 2 be romantic.....
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Oooh now i see

He thinks i am a dude

SMH

fantasy,pls go2 bed,2mao aint saturday..sissy means a guy behaving like a lady.if u dont know.
Oya,to bed..u not gonna blame me for not reporting early for work..as for me,i got a day long course tomao.
Again,lady fantasy,g'nite..
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

fantasy,pls go2 bed,2mao aint saturday..sissy means a guy behaving like a lady.if u dont know.
Oya,to bed..u not gonna blame me for not reporting early for work..as for me,i got a day long course tomao.
Again,lady fantasy,g'nite..
I know wat sissy means

So if i am a lady den who are you calling sissy

Don't worry about me going to bed, i control my time
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I thought you said you got nothin' ta say
is he afraid to say it?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I know wat sissy means

So if i am a lady den who are you calling sissy

Don't worry about me going to bed, i control my time

come on fantasie,i know u gonna disagree,but what do you call a man who carries his woman's bag? Obvious u've not bn flowing,well u said i wasnt making sense n i guess i aint even now..
Fantasie gudnite now.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Kassidy90(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
What is wrong in carrying his wife's bag, its his wife ooo not a girlfriend, if a woman can carry a child that would end up bearing my name In her womb for 9months, Cook for me to eat, wash my clothes and whenever i want to kwash she doesnt complain, ha! My broda n sis I c nothing wrong der...
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
vict505:
is he afraid to say it?
dunno ask him
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

come on fantasie,i know u gonna disagree,but what do you call a man who carries his woman's bag? Obvious u've not bn flowing,well u said i wasnt making sense n i guess i aint even now..
Fantasie gudnite now.
I call those guys dat carries dere women's bag REAL MEN

Anyway good night and thanks for not making sense grin
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Oooh now i see

He thinks i am a dude

SMH

Don't you hate when they try ta tell you ta go ta bed,I do.But they love doin' it
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:

Don't you hate when they try ta tell you ta go ta bed,I do.
Dats dere headache not mine, it doesn't bother me

I am used to dere words
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Dats dere headache not mine, it doesn't bother me

I am used to dere words
I was more so think of when they say it ta me.
Seen it been said to just took me back.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by savanto: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
They could be Ghanians and not Nigerians. At least nothing indicates that from the picture. I think it is a tradition in Ghana for men to carry their wife's/gf handbags. if the man isn't complaining, then why should I?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was more so think of when they say it ta me.
Seen it been said to just took me back.
I understand smiley

It was wen i first joined dis forum dat words used to hurt me alot, now it doesn't

Most times i try to see the funny side of the situation nd make best of it
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I understand smiley

It was wen i first joined dis forum dat words used to hurt me alot, now it doesn't

Most times i try to see the funny side of the situation nd make best of it
I usually tell em when I become a child again an they become my daddy that I'll listen ta what the tell me. grin
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I usually tell em when I become a child again an they become my daddy that I'll listen ta what the tell me. grin
Rotfl

U r very funny

If one can't tolerate criticism , he/she has a lot to loose
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Certifiedboss: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kolababe:
...chivalry isn't dead after all..:-)
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/man-spotted-carrying-his-wifes-handbag.html

He was carrying the bag to complement the trouser . All black na
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by flokii: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
An I pray it will be,so you can have this wonderful experience tongue grin.

laye... ko jo grin

m sure you can do it to ur guy... m right shey?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl
U r very funny
If one can't tolerate criticism , he/she has a lot to loose
Truth, you got learn ta tough it out.But that don't mean I can't fire off comebacks grin
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by MBaros(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
I did'nt see anytin bad in it, to me it was so romantic.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
flokii:

laye... ko jo grin

m sure you can do it to ur guy... m right shey?
Do it to him? You mean would I want him to be so sweet as to carry my pursue for me? yes,please.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.