Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (37195 Views)

Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by johnson232: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
It's not all dat i used to reply

If you quote me by saying something silly, i won't waste my time to reply u

Dere was a guy dat qouted me several times without me saying a word, he now sent me pm, saying i am pretending dat he doesn't exist, i used to see his quotes but i just ignore him

I did not even reply him
i can see some animals hyping themselves to seem relevant... undecided

rubbish!
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
johnson232:

i can see some animals hyping themselves to seem relevant... undecided

rubbish!
Rotfl

Bros na all of us dey dis jungle together, so you too u r an animal
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by johnson232: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Nottin bad! Besides, e b like sey dem won buy some things, so the man hold d bag to give her space to negotiate...
why do we have so many blind people on here! undecided

can't u see the man's negotiating position?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by ikorodureporta: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2016
johnson232:

why do we have so many blind people on here! undecided

can't u see the man's negotiating position?

u de see atall? Abi u no de enta market..... Na 1 place u go jst negotiate, see, d wman go don leave somewhere to join d man there...
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry you said you had no words now you wanna say?
i have said it.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry you said you had no words now you wanna say?
i have said it already
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i have said it already
angryyeah,way after I asked.Good night to you sir.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
angryyeah,way after I asked.Good night to you sir.
i jst wantd u 2 kip askn, its one of my hobby gudnyt 2 u too, 2moro ryt?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i jst wantd u 2 kip askn, its one of my hobby gudnyt 2 u too, 2moro ryt?
no!
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
no!
why?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
why?
You took to long ta say,now I don't want ta type to you at all.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
You took to long ta say,now I don't want ta type to you at all.
so u are angry wt me?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
so u are angry wt me?
Yes an no.I don't want ta have ta ask you somethin' a million times before you answer me straight.
But it really don't matter.I don't know you.See ya. smiley
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes an no.I don't want ta have ta ask you somethin' a million times before you answer me straight.
stil under probability, but u neva askd a million times, anyway take care, 2moro ok. Bt accpt my apologies and....
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
stil under probability, but u neva askd a million times, anyway take care, 2moro ok. Bt accpt my apologies and...
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
stil under probability, but u neva askd a million times, anyway take care, 2moro ok. Bt accpt my apologies and...
It was a figure of speech,the million times askin'.
An You don't need to apologize.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
It was a figure of speech,the million times askin'.
An You don't need to apologize.
did i apologize?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
did i apologize?
Look up.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Look up.
of course i did dnt mind.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Look up.
gudnyt dear, 2moro,
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
of course i did dnt mind.
Maiconyoung:
gudnyt dear, 2moro,
Night.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Night.
i wil cal on u 2moro.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i wil cal on u 2moro.
okay.But I likely won't answer cheesy.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
okay.But I likely won't answer cheesy.
ur choice, its nt compulsory, gudnyt rest.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2016
This is a normal thing.
It doesn't only happen if the lady is 'disabled' or if the man is 'weak' or something.
My bro took his fiancé and I to mall to look at cell phones. While she and I were browsing he held both our purses so that our hands were totally free and we wouldn't have to be concerned about keeping our eyes on our bags.
He's a strong/confident man and carried them for us to be nice and also for safe-keeping bc the rate of pick-pocket/purse snatching increases in busy/crowded areas. He won't stand for us getting robbed, lol.

But if a man is being hassled into doing it or looked down on by his lady for doing this...thats wrong. I'd let her carry her own if there is no appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
dunno ask him
can I say it
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2016
vict505:
can I say it
He said he already said an he did.
He said the guy was a house boy.Uh what does that mean
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by johnson232: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Hunnydropps:
This is a normal thing.
It doesn't only happen if the lady is 'disabled' or if the man is 'weak' or something.
My bro took his fiancé and I to mall to look at cell phones. While she and I were browsing he held both our purses so that our hands were totally free and we wouldn't have to be concerned about keeping our eyes on our bags.
He's a strong/confident man and carried them for us to be nice and also for safe-keeping bc the rate of pick-pocket/purse snatching increases in busy/crowded areas. He won't stand for us getting robbed, lol.

But if a man is being hassled into doing it or looked down on by his lady for doing this...thats wrong. I'd let her carry her own if there is no appreciation.
@bold u just described a body gaurd...

so that is what your bro is to u? undecided

shame!
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
johnson232:

@bold u just described a body gaurd...

so that is what your bro is to u? undecided

shame!

The SHAME is that you reply a person ignorantly when I didnt even post anything mean or derogatory to anyone here. I just shared my experience. 

Did u even read the whole post or do you struggle with reading comprehension? 

I said he does it to be nice and give us freedom to browse BUT on top of that it can also be to protect our things of his own free will and I'm greatful to him for that! 

There are many reasons a man will carry a lady's bag and some gentlemen on this thread have admitted to being able to do it. Why not also ask and criticize them if they are seen as bodygaurds...since you like to make mouth? 

So why is it a shame...because a coward can't understand such a concept?
You're very rude...congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.