Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Human Rights Activists Needed, Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Human Rights Activists Needed, Please! (610 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From My Uncle? Urgent Advice Needed Please. / Abducted Bayelsa Girl May Return To Bayelsa Tuesday, As Activists, Lawyers Fume / Human Rights Activists Needed, Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Activists Needed, Please! by Chikabel: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please, I seek the counsel and help from any human rights activist herein.
How can a brother lock up his sister that has a set of twins in a police cell, the lady in question carrying her twins there since morning, the kids have neither eaten breakfast nor lunch, and the said police have decided that her bail is #25000.00. For what offense? That she has custody of documents belonging to their family house and has refused giving it to her younger brother who wants to sell the house, after sending their aged mother to the village.
Please, I need help fast.
It's urgent.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons People Get Divorced / 10 Myths About Introverts That Are False / What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.