Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge (10592 Views)

Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) / Pls Share Your Experience On Best Product For Hot Plate And Fridge / Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls which brand is good for top freezer and fridge.lg or thermocool
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by daomi(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ignis
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
daomi:
Ignis
ignis?
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 04, 2016
I have a new Thermocool freezer for sale.
Interested buyer should contact me.
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=protegesol post=42601274]I have a new Thermocool freezer for sale.

Interested buyer should contact me.[/quota
are u a thermocool dealer
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=Perpetual459 post=42602063][/quote]

I have a new one at home which we don't use so I'm disposing it at a good price.
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
protegesol:

I have a new one at home which we don't use so I'm disposing it at a good price.
I hope it has freezer up and fridge down,if yes ,how much?
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Perpetual459:
It's a deep freezer.
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Perpetual459:
It's a deep freezer.
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
@protegesol what is the brand,size of d freezer.and how much is it?
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Perpetual459:
@protegesol what is the brand,size of d freezer.and how much is it?
Heir Thermocool deep freezer ..55k

1 Like

Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
@protegesol I hope it's not faulty cos am scared oooo
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Perpetual459:
@protegesol I hope it's not faulty cos am scared oooo
It's almost new.
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2016
kk that means u ve been using it at home but u just want to dispose it
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Perpetual459:
kk that means u ve been using it at home but u just want to dispose it
Yes and it has no problems attall.
It's still sparkling white.
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by maxinvile(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2016
The best of freezer now in the market is Ignis follow by thermocool in quality, durability and function. Both comes with the best compressor which is the engine of the freezer with the best of gas called freon. Dichloro-difluromethane, where the chlorine is protonated. The other aspect is the coil type, both uses aluminium coil for nw. Unlike there first brand that uses copper coil. Aluminium is still k....bcz majority of other brands use iron which is prone to.rusting and can result to internal linkeage experience mostly. Both contains external condenser for expelling out heat and for easy replacement, when rust. Energy consumption, moderate and both retain cooling after power failure for an average of 100hours.

Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
maxinvile:
The best of freezer now in the market is Ignis follow by thermocool in quality, durability and function. Both comes with the best compressor which is the engine of the freezer with the best of gas called freon. Dichloro-difluromethane, where the chlorine is protonated. The other aspect is the coil type, both uses aluminium coil for nw. Unlike there first brand that uses copper coil. Aluminium is still k....bcz majority of other brands use iron which is prone to.rusting and can result to internal linkeage experience mostly. Both contains external condenser for expelling out heat and for easy replacement, when rust. Energy consumption, moderate and both retain cooling after power failure for an average of 100hours.
do u sell d 2 brands
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Perpetual459:
do u sell d 2 brands
Are we still dealing or I should look elsewhere.
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Perpetual459: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
protegesol:
Are we still dealing or I should look elsewhere.
pls look elsewhere
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Perpetual459:

pls look elsewhere
OLX here i come. grin
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by inno1love(m): 4:37am On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=Perpetual459 post=42602063][/quote]
58eb05c2. ..add me up lets do the biz urgently
Re: Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge by Bigsteveg(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please, gimme a price range for a fridge with freezer compartment.

maxinvile:

(1) (Reply)

Business Logos With Subliminal Messages / Petrol Queue Resurfaces In Abuja (photos) / States’ Fortunes Dip As Govs Abandon Natural Resources For Abuja Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.