Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

2016 Essay Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 Essay Competition (3496 Views)

2018 Excellent Minds Initiative (EMI) Nationwide Essay Competition (NIGERIANS) / Anambra Students Clears The First-Four Positions In National Essay Competition / NSE Opens 2016 Essay Competition To Promote Financial Literacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Essay Competition by gwpl(f): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
This Year 2016 Essay Competition Topic Is
“SAVING FOR THE FUTURE” (Super Hero)

“Project your image, save for the future” is a competition, which focus on secondary school /college students in Nigeria. The competition purpose is to encourage young citizens to get familiar with the health, environment and social status of the country, to search for relevant information, write a joint essay, make an essay presentation, draw conclusions and submit a completed entry to the website.

While preparing entries to the competition, the participating students are expected to acquire and consolidate skills of searching, classifying, categorizing, summarizing information and decision making on the essay’s structure, style and presentation.

Before taking part in the competitions, participants are advised to check the online resources on Globe Watch Pharm Limited website. Globe Watch Pharm Limited is developed to create awareness and also project the image of our young talents aspiring to be heroes and public figures.

The use of our online resources may help increase the understanding of Globe Watch Pharm Limited related questions and may contribute to improving the quality of the competition entries

The youth competition is organized by GLOBE WATCH PHARM LIMITED to boost the writing and accuracy skill of secondary school/ college
students in Nigeria.
http://www.globewatchpharm.com/youth-project/essay-competition/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Essay Competition by williesmith: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2016
I wish I could participate, but unfortunately my writing skills are just awful. It was a real nightmare at the University when I was made to write one. To save time and nerves, I ordered essays online ( at https://www.ozessay.com.au/ , very smart guys ) and surprised professors with my compositions smiley
Re: 2016 Essay Competition by kaclark: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
gwpl:

“Project your image, save for the future” is a competition, which focus on secondary school /college students in Nigeria. The competition purpose is to encourage young citizens to get familiar with the health, environment and social status of the country, to search for relevant information, write a joint essay, make an essay presentation, draw conclusions and submit a completed entry to the website.

While preparing entries to the competition, the participating students are expected to acquire and consolidate skills of searching, classifying, categorizing, summarizing information and decision making on the essay’s structure, style and presentation.

Before taking part in the competitions, participants are advised to check the online resources on Globe Watch Pharm Limited website. Globe Watch Pharm Limited is developed to create awareness and also project the image of our young talents aspiring to be heroes and public figures.

The use of our online resources may help increase the understanding of Globe Watch Pharm Limited related questions and may contribute to improving the quality of the competition entries

The youth competition is organized by GLOBE WATCH PHARM LIMITED to boost the writing and accuracy skill of secondary school/ college
students in Nigeria.

yeah, also guys check out dis list of science competition for Nigerian students
Re: 2016 Essay Competition by kaclark: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
gwpl:

students in Nigeria.

yeah, also guys check out dis list of science competition for Nigerian students @
www.keneval.
Re: 2016 Essay Competition by daisyfaith: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
I wish I could participate, but unfortunately, my writing skills are just awful. It was a real nightmare at the University when I was made to write one. To save time and nerves, I ordered essays online ( at cheap assignment writing, very smart guys ) and surprised professors with my compositions smiley

(1) (Reply)

You Might Be Surprised By The Boiling Point Of The Saliva! / JAMB score scandal: Anambra hands over girl to DSS, father laments / NABTEB Past Questions And Answers FREE - Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.