Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets (32546 Views)

"English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Gerrard59(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
iambabaG:
Private university students/graduates have always and will always be half baked materials.
Dey care less about their education? How will d banning of all dat help d students in any way? Dat will even make dem rebellious nd wild.
They should convert their license 2 dat of a "glorified secondary school"

Totally ridiculous. Private universities graduates aren't half baked as you said as most are intelligent, astute, speak eloquently and flawlessly. The living and learning conditions of such schools promote creative and analytical thinking. Why do we have a lot of Private uni grads in the big4 audit firms if they produce half baked graduates?

What do mean by fully baked? Attending a crowded class without having a one-one relationship with the lecturer? Staying without light for three consecutive days? Fetching and utilizing unclean water? Living in an environment full of bad-bellism? Little or no access to practicals(even though I don't like them)?

I had the opportunity of going to a private uni, shelved the plan as a result of their over religiosity. However, I would encourage anyone and even my younger sister; capable to go to any of the top ten private universities as they give value for money and you experience no distraction nor strike. It's only in public universities you see m0rons whine that you can't make a First Class as if those who had/have were delivered with two heads. In any where you find yourself, be diligent and succeed and not criticizing what you didn't and cannot experience.

I'm a student of a public University.

7 Likes

Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Well I'm always of the opinion that the school you attend play the role of influencing you positively or negatively. Many who even attend university don't even go through the three stages of university.

Education I know believe and know for a fact is an eye opener. It opens your eyes to the reality of life, and if truly you're educated, especially in a typical nigerian university, there is no place on this earth you can not survive.
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by amokeme(f): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ekemz will not kill somebody! cheesy
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by amokeme(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Richy4:

check out her English language... u will understand.... I guess the uni was expensive.. with that amount in mind, no one expected an undergraduate student of that institution to destroy English language
it was just a joke... smiley the girl jokes too much. No dull moments with her atall trust me cheesy
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Richy4(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
amokeme:
it was just a joke... smiley the girl jokes too much. No dull moments with her atall trust me cheesy

Oh!!! OK!!!!! Thank God it was a deliberate act... I was kind of afraid.....
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by shaddoww: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol, I'm proud to be Osun state university grin tongue
which campus?
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Finestnigga(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
emalek86:
Just imagine how I go take dey follow up d score of my nairabet for class mtcheew cry
oboy ur own case different tongue
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by magicminister: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2016
iambabaG:
Private university students/graduates have always and will always be half baked materials.
Dey care less about their education? How will d banning of all dat help d students in any way? Dat will even make dem rebellious nd wild.
They should convert their license 2 dat of a "glorified secondary school"

bro please don't say what you are not sure of.
Nowadays, employers do not care whether is private or public school.
Matter of fact, some of these expensive private school provide great avenue for your kids to network with the children of the rich and capable. You can never underestimate the importance of that in Nigeria.
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by jaydeekosh007: 12:21am On Feb 04, 2016
RickRichards:
Nobody begged you to enroll there. If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the kiln: 'cos it takes real heat to forge real steel. If you want to dominate, then you'll have to make sacrifices. Big sacrifices! angry
True talk boss!.... most of you peeps criticizing CU don't really know wats up. Trust me if ur folks could afford it u wud definitely be there anyways. Everyone knows the school's got its own ethos and standard and they have shown that they won't compromise for anyone. so if u can't take shit then stay away from dirty toilets. After all nobody is under compulsion to attend CU.Abeg #leavetrashforlawma

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Harmored:
FCT grin
grin grin grin
Federal Capital Territory
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Aminat508:

CSC 2012
Second set of the University
First set of the foundation programme now called ijmb

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by mommysgirl(f): 5:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Aminat508:
What campus are u in? Or r u a graduate?
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by dasphinx1(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2016
mommysgirl:

What campus are u in? Or r u a graduate?

Hello, its been a while, happy nu year!!!!!
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by gokuu(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2016
I love my University of Lagos, however, Covenant University is also a good school. A school does not have to be federal or decades old to qualify as a good school.
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by omoadeleye(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2016
I will like to obtain that lady putme form since she is a whole school already cheesy
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Ali13(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Tell me how does that affect the selling price of BEANS in the market.
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Sylverbox(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Harmored:
FCT grin
ABUJA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
hakeem4:
angry more coming

oh .. you be the olosky on Twitter shocked grin cheesy wink
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by hakeem4(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

oh .. you be the olosky on Twitter shocked grin cheesy wink
u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Bioboy1213(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
emalek86:
Just imagine how I go take dey follow up d score of my nairabet for class mtcheew cry
ur laptop now.....or you should be friendly with those called securities....well am not new to the game.....I rep Landmark uni..
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Bioboy1213(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
RickRichards:
Nobody begged you to enroll there. If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the kiln: 'cos it takes real heat to forge real steel. If you want to dominate, then you'll have to make sacrifices. Big sacrifices! angry
uhn....True son
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by Bioboy1213(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
mercylicious:
Very funny.
Na ppl wey no pass jamb dey go private university.

Click like if you agree.
big lie...I score 223 in jamb back then......I rep Landmark uni
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by mommysgirl(f): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
dasphinx1:

Hello, its been a while, happy nu year!!!!!

Yeah same to u femi.
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by dasphinx1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
mommysgirl:

Yeah same to u femi.

It seems there are lots of Osun State Uni peeps on this thread..... thats cool wink
Re: Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets by jojothaiv(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
stanbuggy:
The dude below me grin grin First to comment where?
Back to the topic... CU is just one upgraded secondary .
Whateva sha. Kilo kan mi
Btw check my signature for affordable office space.
Lobatan... Abeg check wetin e write o... FCT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) / Maria Atere, FUNAAB Student Dies; Lost To "Negligence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.