Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da (82458 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Nigerian Author Highlights Gay Characters In New Novel / Book Review: Rethinking Feminism:“female-men” In Buchi Emecheta’s The Slave Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da by ponti93(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ras Iniejah Allen
Did you know that during slavery in the U.S. gay white slaveholders would buy male slaves to engage in forced homosexual sex acts?
These male slaves were purchase based entirely on the prerequisite of them possessing a large penis.
Black men were routinely raped by their gay slave owners. The process was known as “breaking the buck”. It involves perhaps the most heinous and atrocious acts known to man.
A strapping Negro slave, who was defiant, surly and may stir up trouble, was beaten with a whip till bloody in front of his entire slave congregation. The slave owner, deathly afraid of an uprising, would cut down a tree and, with the help of the overseer, would then pummel the deviant “buck” into submission. Once the slave was worn down, the white master had the other Negro slaves force him over the tree stump where his britches would be removed and he laid fully exposed and ripe for the taking.
What came next caused fear and terror to ripple through every slave plantation across the South.
The master, drunk on blood lust, would explain to all strong, young black men that if they do not follow strict orders and comply with the whims of the Overseer and the Master, this too would be their fate. He removed his own clothing and proceeded to savagely sodomize the buck in front his wife, family, friends and children. He then invited his associates from other plantations to join in the ****** Festivities.
In order for his plan to take effect, he would require the buck’s male child to watch, front row center, so he too can witness his father’s sexual demise and humiliation. Buck Breaking was the slave master’s very effective tool to keep all young black slaves from ever being defiant and taking revenge. It also frightened the mother’s and wives from ever giving consent to an uprising.
Buck Breaking was so successful that it was made into a “Sex Farm” where white men could travel from plantation to plantation feeding their sadistic, homosexual needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sometimes when I read stuffs like this, I find it hard to imagine how cruel these people were. . . And I also wonder if it's all true that they really did all these hideous things. I ask myself why the hatred was so much towards the black race. Even their scientists like Charles Darwin came up with all sorts of poop just to say the blacks were sub-humans.

But what they all forget is that Egypt was the home of civilization and if not for it's fall in pre-colonial times, Africa would have been the home of inventions. . . But I don't expect much from the human race in terms of rationality, after all, Egypt itself was the hub of slavery in the biblical days and Sodom and Gomorrah existed before the last slavery era.

My conclusion therefore is that it's all a cycle of bullying perpetrated by one race to another... and sometimes within the same race.
One race enslaves the other today because they are strong, tomorrow, tables turn and vice versa. . .

All we need is one love because there's only one race; the human race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da by NSK4U(m): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Op, kindly respond.......'How can we relate this to Africans who now love and prefer gays to opposite genders, how did Nigerians come to loving it like the whites?'
Re: How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da by etrouble: 8:05am On May 12, 2019
One day, monkey go enter market and will not come back home.
Re: How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da by lekzy555(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2019
if I remember all these I will say Yahoo boys are justified by frauding them cos its like a pay back to them

(1) (Reply)

How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub / A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.