Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (45456 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by slam7000(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Ur wife has been poisoning u since 2008 nd u r still alive

Which means she has been using the wrong antidote

Are you sure you know the meaning of antidote?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2016
slam7000:

Are you sure you know the meaning of antidote?
Here we go again
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2016
End tym poison!!!
U dey alive dats y u get mouth to dey yarn trash
Abeg,go sit down jare
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Ray4swaqqi(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2016
And you've not died abi, Immortal man
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by slam7000(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Here we go again

You contradicted yourself in your first post.

Answer the question.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Bathuayi(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2016
AfroKnight:
angry

Whaaaat??!! She even had the effrontery to break the dining table while enjoying her adulterous act? Is that love or wrestling?

Woman, what kind of an example are you to your daughter? A little girl who now knows the uncle who visits when her daddy is not around?
Oga were u dia ? tongue
AfroKnight:
angry

Whaaaat??!! She even had the effrontery to break the dining table while enjoying her adulterous act? Is that love or wrestling?

Woman, what kind of an example are you to your daughter? A little girl who now knows the uncle who visits when her daddy is not around?
Oga were u dia ?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by mya1: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2016
banmee:

And your stupidity is legendary. Did you read the whole thing from her first post and mine? I was civil till she became sassy. I often wonder what Nigerians mean sarcasm? And oh, it's your assimilation of humour that is dead on arrival. You think I'm a Nigerian who enjoys slap stick humour that is over exaggerated? Bro, I promise you, I ain't the one to tussle with. I ain't the one.

This just confirms it! You're too silly to have a decent conversation with.
You're way beneath me . I am not one to engage in a cyber scuffle. I am too civil for that .

Enjoy your life!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2016
slam7000:

You contradicted yourself in your first post.

Answer the question.
I answer to no one

Leave it dat way, i would have modified it but i didnt

Maybe cos i loved the drama nd d heat dat my comment caused
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by banmee(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
mya1:

This just confirms it! You're too silly to have a decent conversation with.
You're way beneath me . I am not one to engage in a cyber scuffle. I am too civil for that .

Enjoy your life!

fortunately i don't live in an imaginary world like you do. So, after you've insulted me first, you expect me to stay quiet and take it like a 'lil b.itch. I wonder what kind of mentality you guys have? Or don't you know the meaning of the things you guys write? The educational system is really phucked up in Nigeria. You can't even understand the things you type yourself. God help una.

p.s

Go through all my post so far. I promise you, you will be more enlightened than you are right now. I promise. wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
R u from egun nd related to the late Abibat Mogaji?

That's a non sequitur, you sexy specimen you wink
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
I answer to no one

Leave it dat way, i would have modified it but i didnt

Maybe cos i loved the drama nd d heat dat my comment caused

Then you need a strong virile man to keep you occupied.

You young handsome men of NL, the gauntlet has been thrown grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Then you need a strong virile man to keep you occupied.

You young handsome men of NL, the gauntlet has been thrown grin
U r a clown grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
U r a clown grin grin grin

I think I finally broke you down.

Given enough time you'll be typing "I like you too" soon grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

That's a non sequitur, you sexy specimen you wink
Please wat is d meaning of sequitur
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I think I finally broke you down.

Given enough time you'll be typing "I like you too" soon grin
Waooow

R u sure about dis?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Please wat is d meaning of sequitur

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Waooow

R u sure about dis?

Extremely positive.

Unless my name is not EgunMogaji oko Afusatu olobe dundun.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
Don't give me any link

Answer me
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Extremely positive.

Unless my name is not EgunMogaji oko Afusatu olobe dundun.
Na only u get all dese names?

So if we get married tomorrow my name will be joy EgunMogaji afusatu olobe dundun

Hope d names came with money nd title ooo grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Na only u get all dese names?

So if we get married tomorrow my name will be joy EgunMogaji afusatu olobe dundun

Hope d names came with money nd title ooo grin

No your name will be Joy EgunMogaji agunto asolo grin

Alowonle and abulesowo are other names.

But I'm told Nigerian women are not into foreign based men anymore and besides I'm an old man.

There are many young strapping lads on NL grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No your name will be Joy EgunMogaji agunto asolo grin

Alowonle and abulesowo are other names.

But I'm told Nigerian women are not into foreign based men anymore and besides I'm an old man.

There are many young strapping lads on NL grin
How old are you

I can marry a man of 1yr to 100yrs

As long as dere is money grin grin

Age is nothing but a number
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by mykeloluwole(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Preventions is better than care.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't give me any link

Answer me

Wow...a woman in command..I find that so alluring grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
How old are you

I can marry a man of 1yr to 100yrs

As long as dere is money grin grin

Age is nothing but a number

Everybody has money, even a beggar has money even if N10, no be money so?

I'm 101 years old and out of your demographics. My loss I'm sure sad

So Nairalanders una get ears? Here's proof that women don't care about age as long as you have money grin

This is why we see this rich methuselah men with young wives cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Everybody has money, even a beggar has money even if N10, no be money so?

I'm 101 years old and out of your demographics. My loss I'm sure sad

So Nairalanders una get ears? Here's proof that women don't care about age as long as you have money grin

This is why we see this rich methuselah men with young wives cheesy
Don't worry

I can marry you at d age of 101yrs without money

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Wow...a woman in command..I find that so alluring grin
A man dat is dodging a question

I find dat so irritating cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
A man dat is dodging a question

I find dat so irritating cheesy

Opposite attracts grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Missmossy(f): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sounds gibberish undecided

There more to this that meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Lamanii(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
dre11:

•He abandoned us for 4years- wife

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/my-wife-has-been-poisoning-my-meals-since-2008-husband-tells-court/

lol, your wife has been poisoning you since 2008? And you're not dead yet? Lol man, find a much more convincing allegations
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Opposite attracts grin
Hmmmmm

So which means u r tall and i am short

U r handsome and i am ugly
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

So which means u r tall and i am short

U r handsome and i am ugly

But remember the premise of exceptions to the rule.

Because

I'm short (but funky) and you're tall (sexy)

I'm handsome and you're delectably pretty

I write verbosely, you prefer shorthand
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by engrshakespeare: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
From who?

From those dat will just insult at any slightest opportunity or those dat r will teach

That's besides the point cos I corrected you without any insult. There's no shame in making mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.