Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Dearest Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dearest Wife (503 Views)

Dearest Mama / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Wife by kosby001(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO MY WIFE (TO BE)

Honestly, for a brighter future, one need to build his/her future around himself. Am very sure my wife (to be) is reading this short but insightful post. I so much cherish our relationship to an extent that I sincerely hope we could start building our future around ourselves. Don't be vexed why I decided to throw this issue here, but I believe the likely "reasonable" comment that might follow this will also be a plus for us. 

My beloved wife (to be), please I urge you to be prepared for our blessings (children) from God. I know that in every relationship, the responsibilities involved should be equal (50/50) which I also share same thought too, but I just want you to know that in as much as these responsibilities will be shared, never forget that you will be the one that will spend the better parts of the day with our children while I will be out their hustling and sourcing for our needs. I beg you to take care of them, remember you will be their first institution of learning, and am sure you will want them to be psychological and intellectually sound when they come of age.

Never give deaf ears to their assignments, make sure you do them well like you are preparing for your exams. Be vast in all learning and be prepared for any challenging questions  I believe our kids might ask. Don't be aggressive while answering them and please if you don't understand the questions, simply calm them down and assure them we will talk about it when am  back from work

Always allow them to communicate with you in our local dilect (yoruba), if possible any academic or indirect formal education you given them, make sure you explain them in yoruba. Speaking any other language might probably be a second option if you think they might not be able to comprehend that particular explanation you're giving them. Teach them how to pray, let them know that their prayers is what we require from them so as to always meet their needs.

I will always be their for you all and will never relent on my vow to always put a smile on all your faces. Will equally play my part in building a very healthy relationship among us. 

Till then....i still remain yours truly....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? / Can We Auto-correct Humanity? / Who Are The Real Robbers Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.