Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

A World Without Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A World Without Muslim (810 Views)

Would You Like To See A World Without Religion? Why? / Is Islam A Curse To Earth? Imagine A World Without Islam / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A World Without Muslim by DeathStroke007(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Without Muslims you wouldn't have:- Coffee- Cameras- Experimental Physics- Chess- Soap- Shampoo- Perfume/spirits- Irrigation- Crank-shaft, internal combustion engine, valves, pistons- Combination locks- Architectural innovation- Surgical instruments- Anesthesia- Windmill- Treatment of Cowpox- Fountain pen- Numbering system- Algebra/Trigonometry- Crystal glasses- Carpets- Checks- University- Optics- Toothbrush- Hospitals- Bathing- Quilting- Mariner’s Compass- Soft drinks- Pendulum- Braille- Cosmetics- Plastic surgery- Calligraphy- Manufacturing of paper and clothIt was a Muslim who realized that light Enters our eyes, unlike the Greeks who thought we Emitted rays, and so invented a camera from this discovery.It was a Muslim who first tried to FLY in 852, even though it is the Wright Brothers who have taken the credit.It was a Muslim by the name of Jabir ibn Hayyan who was known as the founder of modern Chemistry. He transformed alchemy into chemistry. He invented: distillation, purification, oxidation, evaporation, and filtration. He also discovered sulfuric and nitric acid.It is a Muslim, by the name of Al-Jazari who is known as the father of robotics.It was a Muslim who was the architect for Henry V’s castle.It was a Muslim who invented hollow needles to suck cataracts from eyes, a technique still used today.It was a Muslim who actually discovered inoculation, not Jenner and Pasteur to treat cowpox. The West just brought it over from TurkeyIt was Muslims who contributed much to mathematics like Algebra and Trigonometry, which was imported over to Europe 300 years later to Fibonacci and the rest.It was Muslims who discovered that the Earth was round 500 years before Galileo did.And The list goes on…Just imagine a world without Muslims. Now I think you probably meant, JUST IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT TERRORISTS. And then I would agree, the world would definitely bea better place without those pieces of filth. But to hold a whole group responsible for the actions of a few is ignorant and racist. No one would ever expect Christians or Whitepeople to be held responsible for the acts of Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bombing) or Andreas Brevik (Norway killing), or the gun man that shot Congresswoman Giffords in head, wounded 12 and killed 6 people, and rightly so because they had nothing to do with those incidents! Just like the rest of the 1.5 billion Muslims have nothing to do with this incident!
Re: A World Without Muslim by DeathStroke007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Muslims are nor were ever terrorist

Re: A World Without Muslim by balash(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
The idiot who went inside the church and killed innocent souls nko! The white boy He wasn't classified as terrorrist?

Boston bombings nko? The two brothers wasnt classified terrorists?
Re: A World Without Muslim by plappville(f): 1:54am On Feb 04, 2016
No matter how you try to paint islam white. You are just wasting your time. The arabs who claimed to be Ishmael ites are cursed people. They cant love a peaceful atmosphere or environment. They love blood share. Allah loves human blood.

The last time i saw in the BBC. Iran and Saudi accusing each other. Iran said Saudi is sponsoring extremists to Europe etc. Saudi accusing Iran of sponsoring Issi.

Who is fooling who? Do you know the secret hidden behind Islam? All islamic terrorist groups have a aim. I pity you black slaves of the arabian god.(Allah ).

Your ancestors died been enslaved by the arabian prophet. You are here ranting lies. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: A World Without Muslim by plappville(f): 2:21am On Feb 04, 2016

Black Muslims today are so uninformed that they don’t even understand that Muhammad had many black slaves and called them raisin heads (Hadith vol.1:662, vol.9:256)

Muslims are told that Africans have hearts “grosser than a donkey” (Surah 9:61) . Ishaq: 243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful punishment.” [Surah 9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s
Re: A World Without Muslim by plappville(f): 2:44am On Feb 04, 2016

Blacks Calling Themselves Muslims Should Be Ashamed

Slavery is one of the vilest institutions ever created by man. Islam institutionalized slavery. Allah, the Islamic God, created ETERNAL LAWS allowing Muslims to own and rape their slaves. Muslims can enslave kafirs and keep the female captives as sex-slaves.
If Islam succeeds in conquering the world, there will, most likely, arise again Islamic corporations for breeding, raising, and trading slaves in tens of millions as was done until the late 19th century. Kafir women will again likely become the sex-slaves of Muslim masters. This evil horrid treatment, which so characterized fate of tens of millions of kafirs at the hands of Muslims, may make a comeback on the world-stage.
Muhammad, the apostle of God, the Islamic prophet of peace, was a slaver. He owned 40 slaves some of them blacks. Muhammad had kept his female slaves as concubines, so did his comrades and pious companions.
Mahran, one of Muhammad’s black slave, was made him to carry the belongings of Muhammad and his companions while on a journey through the burning desert as Muhammad said: "Carry them, for you are a ship." Thereafter, he became known by that surname, Safina ('ship'). Relating this own story, Mahran said:

"The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Blacks-Muslims-Should-Be-Ashamed.htm

1 Like

Re: A World Without Muslim by plappville(f): 2:46am On Feb 04, 2016

Re: A World Without Muslim by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 04, 2016
All religions have adherents who did wonderful things for society, invented , have good & bad people. I can't in good faith tar everyone with the same brush, blaming all for the actions of a few.
Re: A World Without Muslim by plappville(f): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2016
Islam is a deadly virus. Its disease is incurable by man. Only Christ second coming can stop Islam. Check History. You wil see that the founder of Islam was the first terrorist. So its 1400 years since muslims are terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Aversion To Celebrations And Holidays Phobia / Should A "Born-again" Christian Do The "Traditional" Marriage? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.