Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Android 7C Battery And Case Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 7C Battery And Case Issue (978 Views)

Nokia 2 To Have A 4000mah Battery And To Cost Just $99 / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android 7C Battery And Case Issue by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Help!
My Tecno Android 7C tablet refused to boot and battery is non-removable. What do I do please?
Re: Android 7C Battery And Case Issue by kolexepana: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2016
If its not coming up at all, i think you should visit their carl care
Re: Android 7C Battery And Case Issue by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
kolexepana:
If its not coming up at all, i think you should visit their carl care
Thanks, it later came up mysteriously, though without information on the cause of its refusal to boot at first.
Re: Android 7C Battery And Case Issue by MicKaro: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
micadeolu:

Thanks, it later came up mysteriously, though without information on the cause of its refusal to boot at first.
Pls can u tell me where to put second sim.
Re: Android 7C Battery And Case Issue by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
MicKaro:

Pls can u tell me where to put second sim.
My 7C don't have two sims. I found this out bitterly.
Re: Android 7C Battery And Case Issue by MicKaro: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
micadeolu:
My 7C don't have two sims. I found this out bitterly.
But they said Dual sim online....rubbish
Re: Android 7C Battery And Case Issue by Promxy94(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is the same problem with my driodpad 8,sometimes it just go off and will come up after two days.....

(1) (Reply)

Download 2016 Latest And Fastest Browser / OLX Request / How Much Does Bank Charge You For Naira To Dollar Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.