Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa (11169 Views)

Jonathan, Others Behind Ipob, No Nation, Not Nigeria Will Allow This - Minister / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! / BIAFRA: Okowa’s Aide Commends Members Of IPOB Over Peaceful Protest In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by PentiumPro(f): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2016
xtrorz:
[s][/s]

[s]The a bearded man masquerading with lipsticks, from a Odua Islamic Republic who are diabolically corrupted to gravitate towards lies, deceits and evils.

Exorcism and maximum flogging is insufficient to save you from your non-return journey to insanity.

You can still reconfirm from your Odua kinsmen[/s]...

Still belching the same strand of insanity all over the thread. Nairaland community owe you nothing but pity. grin

5 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtrorz: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2016
[s]
PentiumPro:

Still belching the same strand of insanity all over the thread. Nairaland community owe you nothing but pity. grin
[/s]

Your silly rants can't stop your journey to insanity.

And your kinsmen can only but sacrifice you to appease their wicked gods...
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Tequilah: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Myself2:
Anioma nation IS NOT Biafra, tufiakwa
And pls an Onitsha man us not an Anioma man but an IGBO MAN, stop denying your true identity

Anioma nation IS NOT Biafra...Seconded! cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by emmysoftyou: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
when the ex governor rotimi amaechi said he is an igbo man? Did he spoke for the whole of ikwerres?No
Ifeanyi okowa didnt denied igbo but he said anioma is not part of biafra. Am sure he does not speaks for the whole of delta igbos who believe anioma is part of biafra..
Well,that s his own opinion....
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!........i am back!!

big time!!!..

were are the biafrauudians and south-africans....

let me have them..............

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................thunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnda!!!....
angry angry angry
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Tequilah: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
emmysoftyou:
when the ex governor rotimi amaechi said he is an igbo man? Did he spoke for the whole of ikwerres?No
Ifeanyi okowa didnt denied igbo but he said anioma is not part of biafra. Am sure he does not speaks for the whole of delta igbos who believe anioma is part of biafra..
Well,that s his own opinion....

Who and who, are the 'whole of Delta-Igbo' that believe Anioma is part of Biafra?? Did you conduct a census throughout Anioma land before you arrived at this conclusion?? shocked
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by emmysoftyou: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tequilah:

Who and who, are the 'whole of Delta-Igbo' that believe Anioma is part of Biafra?? Did you conduct a census throughout Anioma land before you arrived at this conclusion?? shocked
do they fight alongside with biafra? Yes or No?
Arent they massacre because they speaks the language of biafra?
sometime when i see an onitsha man,i always see them as delta igbo..cheesy
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Tequilah: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
emmysoftyou:
do they fight alongside with biafra? Yes or No?
Arent they massacre because they speaks the language of biafra?
sometime when i see an onitsha man,i always see them as delta igbo..cheesy

Guy, a few Yoruba men fought alongside Biafra, too! Does that mean the whole of Yoruba land is now part of Biafra? Learn to make the distinction between 'Igbo' and 'Biafra'...
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by emmysoftyou: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tequilah:

Guy, a few Yoruba men fought alongside Biafra, too! Does that mean the whole of Yoruba land is now part of Biafra? Learn to make the distinction between 'Igbo' and 'Biafra'...
guy which few yoruba men fought alongside biafra? Can you name ten or twenty of them?
Give me ten, i will give you 50 of aniomas or more.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
oikechukwu:

yYOU ARE LIAR SO SHUT UP.here's no anioma, be ogwashi uku, asaba or even ika would say anything negative about Ipob or even SE cause within each family, there's a divide. I'm from Asaba. I, my little brother, my cousins, my younger sister support IPOB, WHILE MY BIG SISTER DOES NOT. That's the same for several family so stop your lies.

Stop being an attention seeking LovePeddler
Do you have comprehension problems?
I said not all aniomas support the Biafra agitatation, u also claimed ur big sis is averse to it. how then I'm I a liar, u see the reason why I keep saying u people use ur hearts than ur brain, u were so quick to attack me without even comprehending my post

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
oikechukwu:

Ogwashi uku and Asaba are two different areas.
Thank you
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by MonPro: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Myself2:

Anioma nation IS NOT Biafra, tufiakwa
And pls an Onitsha man us not an Anioma man but an IGBO MAN, stop denying your true identity

Yoruba man, I have a major in Igbo history. An Onitsha man shares more traditional common ground with an Asaba man than they rest of Igboland, the fulanis didn't know this before dividing the Aniomans into SS and SE during state creation. Stick to your osun state history please.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by MonPro: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Why re u easternans trying to force referendum on d SS? Why are d Ijaws, Istekiri's and various other tribes not screamin referendum?

Referendum is not forced on anyone. It's a vote of freewill. Just as you Yoruba voted Buhari. If the people want to stay with you yorubas in nigeria. It will provide an oppurtunity to make that clear, as they'll reject Biafra.

I should be asking you yoruba why you are mortified of referendum in the SS. Do you fear you'll be left alone with your hausa/fulani friends?

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
MonPro:

Referendum is not forced on anyone. It's a vote of freewill. Just as you Yoruba voted Buhari. If the people want to stay with you yorubas in nigeria. It will provide an oppurtunity to make that clear, as they'll reject Biafra.

I should be asking you yoruba why you are mortified of referendum in the SS. Do you fear you'll be left alone with your hausa/fulani friends?
I m not a yoruba! Is Tonyebarcanista a yoruba? Is Okowa a yoruba? Is Tompolo a yoruba?
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:56am On Feb 06, 2016
bofoy:
Brafrans are fools, bunch of assholes trying to ripe frm where they didn't sow since 1966. Igbos una no dey shame, we south-south can't never be part and parcel of ur brafraud country aim at controlling our resources. I AM A CALABAR MAN I CAN'T NEVER ALLOW IGBOS RULE OVER ME NEVER

Anytime you read a post like this, that is, someone saying "We South-South this and that", or "I am A CALABAR MAN, or SOUTH-SOUTH Man", then you know they are lying worse than the devil himself. No real person from Calabar town or province has to by force tell you that they are that, as their post or commentary infers where they are from or live.

Also, if you check well, Calabar, though a promising town, has no international airport, no major highway system, no world class hotel chain, resorts, universities, medical centers, malls, etc. Yes, there is Obudu and Tinapa and some development, but for the most part, it is at best, the 3rd or 4th best town in the "Nigerian Republic". As as such, it was not Igbo people ruling or causing this to be the case.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by tiger28: 5:34am On Feb 06, 2016
OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!......that must really hurt dome people.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Tequilah: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
Anytime you read a post like this, that is, someone saying "We South-South this and that", or "I am A CALABAR MAN, or SOUTH-SOUTH Man", then you know they are lying worse than the devil himself. No real person from Calabar town or province has to by force tell you that they are that, as their post or commentary infers where they are from or live.

Also, if you check well, Calabar, though a promising town, has no international airport, no major highway system, no world class hotel chain, resorts, universities, medical centers, malls, etc. Yes, there is Obudu and Tinapa and some development, but for the most part, it is at best, the 3rd or 4th best town in the "Nigerian Republic". As as such, it was not Igbo people ruling or causing this to be the case.

Really? Where is University of Calabar located?

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by StunningCEO: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
hello my prince charming I have news for you but first when I come down to nigeria I ll like to meet you

Meet him to do what with.....
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2016
StunningCEO:

Meet him to do what with.....
you have issues with that?
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by IkennaNweke(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, this is 2016!
We all know there are different kinds of IGBOS!
Just like with all other major ethnic group!
Different ideologies.

Nzeogwu would have since dissociated, having encountered traitors like OJUKWU, ZIK AND A HOST OF OTHERS!
Doing business with a BIAFRAN is like buying your OWN URINE on CREDIT! cry
Tufiakwa!!!!

Please, face your 'Kanu' and leave 'OKOWA' out of this

Darkness and light have no 'GREY' areas to meet at any point! kiss

If you are not an Igbo man, blame God, not me
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
IkennaNweke:

If you are not an Igbo man, blame God, not me

I repeat : there are different types of IGBOS.
Biafra na "BOKO HARAM" IGBOS abegggggi!
May they NEVER succeed in anything they embark on.

Aminnnnnnnnnmn oooooooh!!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by IkennaNweke(m): 5:15am On Feb 12, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

I repeat : there are different types of IGBOS.
Biafra na "BOKO HARAM" IGBOS abegggggi!
May they NEVER succeed in anything they embark on.

Aminnnnnnnnnmn oooooooh!!!!!! cry

Yet they are the most successful Nigerians all over the world.I repeat again,If you are not an Igbo man, blame God, not me
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
IkennaNweke:

Yet they are the most successful Nigerians all over the world.I repeat again,If you are not an Igbo man, blame God, not me

Absolutely the MOST SUCCESSFUL and MOST RESILIENT of all tribes in AFRICA.
But shamefully have nothing to show for that!
Have the EASTERN STATES been transformed to "China Towns"? wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.