Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Are Fixed Charges Still In Place In Your Area? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Fixed Charges Still In Place In Your Area? (405 Views)

What's The Light Situation In Your Area / How Fixed Are Fixed Games? / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fixed Charges Still In Place In Your Area? by favouryemmy: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2016
With the announcement of the power minister some weeks ago that electricity fixed charges will be done away with from February 1 2016,it is expected that it should have taken effect by now.

If you use a prepaid meter and have bought credit into it since that day, please share your experience so that we can confirm if it has truly taken effect for the benefit of the house.

Thanks.

CC. Lalasticlala
Re: Are Fixed Charges Still In Place In Your Area? by divinehand2003(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2016
No iota of light at all in my area since fixed charges were scrapped on Feb-01. I don't know what the PHCN is up to.
Re: Are Fixed Charges Still In Place In Your Area? by iykmora(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2016
yes d fixed charge is off. But another demon takes its place: increased VAT and Tarriff(16 to 27 naira). THIEVES!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Are Fixed Charges Still In Place In Your Area? by favouryemmy: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
iykmora:
yes d fixed charge is off. But another demon takes its place: increased VAT and Tarriff(16 to 27 naira). THIEVES!!! angry
OK. Did they increase the VAT too, or is it just the KW that was increased from 16 to 27?

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of A Great Customer Care / Any FUTA Student Here Pls Help Me Out / Whats The Remedy To Toothache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.