Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] (31738 Views)

Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures / Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by Qyubee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Kanayo O kanayo and Meek Mill ?
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by franklingud(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
How many times will u people post this topic?
Smalll thing dey make FP anyhow.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by Bigtoto(f): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Only 3,4 and 5 is true!!
Kaî! Fyiok number 8 lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by Mathewa(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dat is nt DMX, @no3
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by Lamanii(f): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
dammy13:
It’s quite surprising that some of our Nigerian entertainment industry superstars share a striking resemblance with certain American celebrities and many people are yet to catch on to this.

Here are 8 celebrities we spotted who could pass for siblings of some of America’s biggest names:

1. M.I Abaga and Kendrick Lamar(Before he switched to dreadlocks)

2. Agbani Darego and Naomi Campbell

3. Funke Akindele (Jenifa) and Taraji P. Henson

4. Ill Bliss and Notorious BIG

5.Peter Okoye and Usher

6. Ikechukwu and DMX

7. Special Ed And Rick Ross

‘King Spesh’ is Davido’s hypeman and also a rising musician

8. Tonto Dikeh And Kim Kardashian

http://yarnvibes.com/9-nigerian-celebrities-american-stars-resemble-photos/

lol tonto n kim doesn't look alike, but funke and taraji p. Henson looks so much alike, they act the same way in movies too smiley
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op go for eye check up
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by gutsygareth(f): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Facially, it should be tonto and nicki minaj
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by Boldstar(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
That is not Ikechukwu
That is not DMX
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by harhormhidey(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tonto and kim are 2 diff tinz
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by HrmOlolade(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, which American celebrity me I come resemble ? cheesy
Baba sala

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by dannywest01: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
If I hear say tonto and Kim resemble make somebody back my yansh.. tongue
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
Ikechukwu and DMX dont look nothing alike
But that is not DMX in d pic
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by grandlexuz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
DMX??...That does not look like DMX. That certainly is Derek Luke

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by fowlyansh181(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
I tire for this kind thread, how on earth these people take resemble each other??
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by shotgun22(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
post your picture let's find out
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by shotgun22(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
DMX n Ikechukwu.. d niggaz is ryt guess e didn't include dia picture

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by gozmok1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
TreasureTayo:
Comparing KIM and TONTO DIKE is like comparing IPHONE TO ITEL.... grin grin grin grin

STOP THAT SHIT OKAY! I CONCUR TOTALLY WITH OTHERS...

ISNT THAT COOKIE? LUCIUS'S WIFE IN EMPIRE? SHE LOOKS LIKE FUNKE AKINDELE TRULLY...

LIKE IF YOU AGREE, SHARE IF YOU DISAGRE.. grin grin grin
in empire naomi cambell hakeens gf
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by alaminjoda(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP no8? shocked
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by avicky(f): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Donald trump lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by currency10(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
The person that look alike most, is usher and p square.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
avicky:

Donald trump lipsrsealed
I been think say na Michael Jackson I resemble cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by avicky(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I been think say na Michael Jackson I resemble cheesy
grin you wish.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
shotgun22:
post your picture let's find out
My pix is ryt on my profile cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by medexico(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
MI and psquare have the most resemblance, that Funke own is somehow
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
tollytexy:

U resemble smigoe wey dey Lord of the ring
Baba, u no even like me at all cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by SirDavico(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tonto and Kim k?? I just dae laugh each time I look dat pic....BTW Peter and Usher killed it[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by fxseven(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Naomi Campbell is not American
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by greenbackboogie(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
tosyne2much:

You resemble the tall version of Kelvin Hart (from your profile) grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
greenbackboogie:

You resemble the tall version of Kelvin Hart (from your profile) grin
Thanks baba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.