Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. (1216 Views)

Walter Abia-Bassey / This Young Man Really Needs Our Help ( Photos) / This Lady Needs Our Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. by fpeter(f): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2016
GOOD MORNING ALL. I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM MY FRIEND AND I FELT THEY WOULD GET QUICKER RESPONSE ON THIS PLATFORM. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS PLEA. THEY ARE CURRENTLY IN LUTH SO THEIR STORY CAN BE VERIFIED PLEASE.

BABY MICHELLE ABIA-BASSEY NEEDS OUR HELP. She is only 3 months old, diagnosed with congenital cataract in both eyes from birth, a situation where the lense is cloudy and prevents light from getting to the retina. In other words, she can't see. This is so discomforting for Her, and as a parent it hurts so deeply knowing your tender innocent child can't look at you and smile. She is been prepared for surgical operation at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital LUTH on the 11th of February where she will be admitted for two weeks. Several tests and scan have been conducted and she is considered fit for a successful operation. She is considered due for operation and staying a bit longer is risking her chances of a successful operation. She will be given recommended spectacles (glasses) after the surgery for some time after which a secondary operation will be carried out again where an artificial lense will then be implanted. We need your financial support to enable us pay her bill. The Total estimate is needed at the moment is about #250,000 two hundred and fifty thousand Naira. We have been believing God for her healing, and right now we need your help for the healing to begin so our daughter can see. We will greatly appreciate any little donation. God bless you.

CONTACT PERSON: MR WALTER ABIA-BASSEY-08056337209, 08030639994.

MODS PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE.
Re: Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. by ritababe(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
God will provide In Jesus Name.
Seun please help even though i know you said no more frontpage but at least you can help the baby.
Cc. Aminat508
agarawu28

1 Like

Re: Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. by agarawu23(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:
God will provide In Jesus Name.
Seun please help even though i know you said no more frontpage but at least you can help the baby.
Cc. Aminat508
agarawu28
23 not 28.

Only God can help.

*following *
Re: Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. by ritababe(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:
23 not 28.
Only God can help.
*following *
okay welcome
Re: Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. by fpeter(f): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2016
agarawu23:
23 not 28.

Only God can help.

*following *

Bros. I sent you an email, kindly help push this to the front abeg.
Re: Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. by agarawu23(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
fpeter:

Bros. I sent you an email, kindly help push this to the front abeg .
sorry ma, I am not a moderator (and even if I am, mods won't push threads like this to FP ]

I saw your email and I replied ASAP but I was surprised you weren't online throughout after 2:10pm yesterday. Is this how you want to help the family?
Re: Baby Michelle Abia-bassey Needs Our Help. by agarawu23(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
fpeter:

Bros. I sent you an email, kindly help push this to the front abeg.
I saw your email now in my spam box. I have replied.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant And Scared .. / 9 Foods To Avoid When Your Tummy Hurts / Https://www.pinterest.com/pin/269512358930203406/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.