Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device (44982 Views)

Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Iphone Device / Why Do Majority Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria Detest Windows Phone? / Don't Use Second-Hand Phones - NCC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
zx
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by ibemdin: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi pls I need Airtel cheat for andriod. Tanx
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
aq
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by deb26(f): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
My reasons are all of the above especially that you can't take stuffs from other people.....i sold my iPhone 4 for 10k just because it was frustrating having to hear songs and not take them
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=ollah1 post=42610630]

The reason is simple. Iphone sales has gone down all over the world because people are turning to better alternative phones running on android. They know their time is up hence the price slash.
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by ritababe(f): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
dejavuh0007:
oh nw u want a medal fr dat?
to do what?
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Toxay(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
I use an HTC desire 626s and I could buy a n i phone4 bt an Android phone beats an iPhone in functionality for the average person
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
q

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
q
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by cirmuell(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
greenhulk:

That is u. Unfortunately most people just want to buy a phone that works and runs smoothly. Only a very few are into tweaking and all that and OEMs that actually make money don't sell phones because of tweakers. If u are rich enough to buy an iPhone then u should be bouyant enough to pay for ur internet so u don't need tweaking. This is why the iPhone is not meant for everyone.
Lmao, this is plain ignorance. I wasn't even talking about internet, tweaking is not about internet alone. Power users want phones that works, run smoothly and can do many other things. Apparently, for most smartphone users it not always about the price, but the capability.

Like I said, I'll rather spend my money on a high end Android OS than buy and iOS. Apple iPhone is crap.
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
aaa
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
xz
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
ollah1:

Did I tell you S6 edge would outsell iPhone 6s. You are the one making conclusions. You are the one believing iPhone is simply the best . You are the one believing once a celeb uses a product it automatically means its the best. Do you expect american Celebs to choose Samsung phones ahead of Apple iphones knowing fully well the latter company is one of them?

Most celebs allover the world use iphones, not just in north America. Even in the UK, Spain, Germany, etc. Most footballers use iphones. A lot of the few that use android phones are paid to do so and yet they still go back to their house to use their iphones. We havebseen cases where Samsung paid celebs like Beckham, Ellen, opera just to use their Samsung phones but these celebs still send out tweets from their iphones. If u look at Nigeria, apple does not sponsor anything, they don't even spend much money on adverts , they don't do endorsements yet their sell their phones. Samsung, HTC, tecno, etc do endorsements, they have ambassadors in Nigeria, they pay celebs to use their phones so it can attract customers, whereas I've not seen any celeb advertising for apple, I'm not even sure if they have ambassador in Nigeria (the one I know is dbanj who is Apple's/beats by dre ambassador for Africa). But yet apple sell their phones. They don't even need to spend half what Samsung spends on advert. Have u ever seen any show or concert organized or sponsored by Apple in Nigeria? Yet they still sell their phones.

So if companies can pay celebs millions of naira to use their product (olamide etisalat, phyno Guinness, don jazzy loyal milk, basket mouth glo, omotola, Genevieve, etc are ambassadors of one company or another ), then what makes u feel people won't buy a product just because a celebrity is using that product? Or do u think companies that give endorsement are wasting their money?

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
greenhulk:

Most celebs allover the world use iphones, not just in north America. Even in the UK, Spain, Germany, etc. Most footballers use iphones. A lot of the few that use android phones are paid to do so and yet they still go back to their house to use their iphones. We havebseen cases where Samsung paid celebs like Beckham, Ellen, opera just to use their Samsung phones but these celebs still send out tweets from their iphones. If u look at Nigeria, apple does not sponsor anything, they don't even spend much money on adverts , they don't do endorsements yet their sell their phones. Samsung, HTC, tecno, etc do endorsements, they have ambassadors in Nigeria, they pay celebs to use their phones so it can attract customers, whereas I've not seen any celeb advertising for apple, I'm not even sure if they have ambassador in Nigeria (the one I know is dbanj who is Apple's/beats by dre ambassador for Africa). But yet apple sell their phones. They don't even need to spend half what Samsung spends on advert. Have u ever seen any show or concert organized or sponsored by Apple in Nigeria? Yet they still sell their phones.

I don't understand you. You talk as though you are an ambassador for Apple or you are paid to write these things. Celebs willingly goto store to buy iphones and while they are seen using androids , it means they are paid and they drop it when they get home.

I duff my cap for you. You can so write nonsense and you are gifted in writing it in pages
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by deb26(f): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gbyte:

What y'all done know is that every musician or application developer would love apple more, you know why? They know with Apple, they are protected and they make money from their stores. If you are a musician, you'd love apple because of you have your songs on iTunes, you are certain of making profit.

And sharing on iPhone is not as difficult as you. think, just that it's not all files tha can be shared

And for you to enjoy an iPhone, you MUST have a computer of your own

I had a laptop with the iTunes application, but it wasn't just a phone for me( I am not a musician and I don't intend to be one) ... if you really wanna enjoy the iPhone u'll need to own another phone maybe an android phone.....i didnt even know what jailbreaking was till I sold the phone..... different strokes for different folks.... i have a friend who adores the iPhone,...
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by cirmuell(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gbyte:

A quick question for you. What is the major purpose of a mobile phone? I want to believe it's to make calls, receive calls, send text and receive text.
Same with cars. Major purpose of a car is to move you from one place to another, so buying a car for $1m does not make you wasteful, it only defines your class. Luxury stuff are meant for show off, if you can't afford one, don't go close to it, the manufacturers won't miss you.
You guys are getting wrong, lol. The guy that was quoted said people will sell off their Android to get an iPhone if the price was slashed. That is very wrong on so many levels dude.

If the listed are the major purpose of a phone, why then are there smartphones in the market today. Moreover if I need a phone that can perform the bolded alone, there are many other better alternatives.

Never compare an iOS with Android in terms of performance and capability (that's what my argument is all about), phuck price.

shít, a lot of these iPhone users get self esteem issues. sad

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gbyte:

I am actually an iPhone user and I know what am saying. All you have to do is put both phones to test on same condition; with and without 3G

You are the only one having a good battery life. The number thing iPhone users scream about is bad battery life.
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
cirmuell:
You guys are getting wrong, lol. The guy that was quoted said people will sell off their Android to get an iPhone if the price was slashed. That is very wrong on so many levels dude.

If the listed are the major purpose of a phone, why then are there smartphones in the market today. Moreover if I need a phone that can perform the bolded alone, there are many other better alternatives.

Never compare an iOS with Android in terms of performance and capability (that's what my argument is all about), phuck price.

shít, a lot of this iPhone users get self esteem issues. sad

You just nailed it. They come up with rants and BS. Imagine concluding that droid users wld sell off their phones if iPhones was sold at the same rate. I wonder why he picked up S6 when he bought his. He shld have picked up an iPhone
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
zxx
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
ollah1:

I don't understand you. You talk as though you are an ambassador for Apple or you are paid to write these things. Celebs willingly goto store to buy iphones and while they are seen using androids , it means they are paid and they drop it when they get home.

I duff my cap for you. You can so write nonsense and you are gifted in writing it in pages

Guy use Google na and read that Samsung has paid celebs to use their phones and yet these celebs still go back to use their iphones.

http://m.imore.com/why-celebrities-paid-samsung-keep-using-iphones

U said celebs using a product does not influence other people to buy them right? Do u know beats by dre headphones became popular because Dr drew distributed these headphones to all athletes in the Olympic, he gave the headphones to lots of musicians just to wear it in their music videos. When people started seeing celebs using the headphones it became popular. Beats by dre is not the best headphones in the world, there are far better choices that are cheaper, but beats has become the most popular, why? Because celebs use it. More money for beats.

If companies can pay celebs millions of naira to use their product (olamide etisalat, phyno Guinness, don jazzy loyal milk, basket mouth glo, omotola, Genevieve, etc are ambassadors of one company or another ), then what makes u feel people won't buy a product just because a celebrity is using that product? Or do u think companies that give endorsement are wasting their money?

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
cirmuell:
Lmao, this is plain ignorance. I wasn't even talking about internet, tweaking is not about internet alone. Power users want phones that works, run smoothly and can do many other things. Apparently, for most smartphone users it not always about the price, but the capability.

Like I said, I'll rather spend my money on an high end Android OS than buy and iOS. Apple iPhone is crap.

Can u list some of 'those other things'?

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
greenhulk:

Guy use Google na and read that Samsung has paid celebs to use their phones and yet these celebs still go back to use their iphones.

http://m.imore.com/why-celebrities-paid-samsung-keep-using-iphones

U said celebs using a product does not influence other people to buy them right? Do u know beats by dre headphones became popular because Dr drew distributed these headphones to all athletes in the Olympic, he gave the headphones to lots of musicians just to wear it in their music videos.

Infact its celebs that contact Apple to advertise their products. When people started seeing celebs using the headphones it became popular. Beats by dre is not the best headphones in the world, there are far better choices that are cheaper, but beats has become the most popular, why? Because celebs use it. More money for beats.

If companies can pay celebs millions of naira to use their product (olamide etisalat, phyno Guinness, don jazzy loyal milk, basket mouth glo, omotola, Genevieve, etc are ambassadors of one company or another ), then what makes u feel people won't buy a product just because a celebrity is using that product? Or do u think companies that give endorsement are wasting their money?

Calm down dude. If companies pay celebs to advertise their products its normal. But to you Apple is a saint, they don't pay celebs at all. They are the cleanest company. Its same you that said they never infringed on any copy right. Its same you that same Sammy pays celebs but imeediately they get home, they drop the phones like you stay with them .

In fact its celebs that contact apple to advertise for them. Wasn't beats popular before apple acquired it?? It was used in musical videos and all. Apple actually acquired it cos it was popular amongst the celebs . is that Apples doing??

I hail you oo. BTW, where you expecting to read anything diff from imore?? Sites basically for iusers
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gbyte:

Those are probably the people that bought their iPhone used and they don't know where to replace the battery. Like I said, put both phones to test under same condition. With and without 3G/4G. Use them for same things at the same time for same period and you'd see which would go off first

Dude pls, I have been typing all day. Number one disav of iPhone is battery and its always listed in tech sites
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
ollah1:

Calm down dude. If companies pay celebs to advertise their products its normal. But to you Apple is a saint, they don't pay celebs at all. They are the cleanest company. Its same you that said they never infringed on any copy right. Its same you that same Sammy pays celebs but imeediately they get home, they drop the phones like you stay with them .

In fact its celebs that contact apple to advertise for them. Wasn't beats popular before apple acquired it?? It was used in musical videos and all. Apple actually acquired it cos it was popular amongst the celebs . is that Apples doing??

I hail you oo. BTW, where you expecting to read anything diff from imore?? Sites basically for iusers

Guy dey read my post carefully before quoting me. Did I mention anything about apple when I mention beats? I said beats became popular because Dr dre gave the headphones to athletes to wear at the Olympics. That was many years ago, apple just bought beats in 2014, beats was already popular then.

The reason I made this comment was because u said (directly or indirectly) that celebs using a particular product cannot influence people buying them. Remember when I made that comment about otedola. So if iphones and s6 edge are the same price, people will buy more iphones because it is the same phones used by their favorite celebs. Capiche? Same way people will buy beats by dre headphones if it is sold for same price as the competition because their favorite celebs use beats by dre. Capiche?

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
@ donwise1

You can transfer files from Android to iPhone using Xender App

You can use GoodReader to download any file from the web directly on an iOS device. That's what I use on my iPhone and iPad
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
bawajghai:
My own reason is when I had the rumours. Of Steve job saying iphone is not meant for Africans or blacks .

And you believe such a rumor then my friend, you are really a Nigerian. SMH
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Chimdiebere(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
REAL FACT!

Stuffs Androids can do that most iOS devices can't and will never do

#App integration- on Android every time you download an app it integrates with the others and you can easily others e.g if I wanted to send something from my drop box to a guy on whatsapp no problem, it'll go, but on iOS you can't just do the same

# Setting default app- on Android, if I don't like an app or a browser , I can simply set it to whatever I want e.g Uc browser as my default browser, but when I try to do the same on iOS it forces me to use Safari even when I don't want to.

#HD resolution- I don't know why Apple doesn't get it, HD resolution is everywhere, your TV is HD resolution even Android phones have better HD resolution unlike iOS that brings out a "funky " odd stupid resolution .

#Flashing custom ROMS- this is a feature that iOS even in the next 100 years will never be able to do(you can argue all you want ), on android if you don't like the look and feel of your phone or your OEM isn't pushing updates to the market you could simply flash in a custom ROM, but make sure you've unlocked your boot loader and you have root access.

#Ability to hide and customize apps system wide- on iOS ,Apple practically install certain bloatwares, yes I call them bloatware because people don't use them and they don't allow you to uninstall them, sure you could just create a folder and toss them in but it might still be bothering you. But on Android I can hide an app I don't want anyone to see, it doesn't "exist" and I can change any app icon I want to, but on iOS and Apple "flamboyant" new look, it's either you love it or hate it!

# NFC capability- Most devices even Blackberry have NFC capabilities, NFC on android can be used to transfer data and even make some kinda payments, but on iOS its not just possible.

#System iptables- on Android , you need root permissions to proxify your whole system and also proxies can be used to even access payments and apps that don't respect proxies will be forced to! but on iOS you can't do the same

Switchable Keyboard- Android being a very unique device has the ability to switch keyboards without root, but on iOS I'll have to Jailbreak my phone and it doesn't just work that right.

# CPU overclocking- This is an Android speciality, iOS users back off! on android over clocking is everything a phone needs to perform faster, but android OEMS won't allow you to change the clock speeds of your phone , so you'll need a custom ROM and Kernel to do this, but on iOS its a mere dream!

#Custom lauchers- Am sure most android users love and like the feel of their devices , but for someone like me who really likes to personalize his phone , I'll prefer to switch out the launcher, but on iOS I just can't do that .

#Glory- what do I mean by glory? Android has been the powerful OS when its comes to extreme customizations and tweaks, that's why iOS and windows users are dying to reach our glory!

#Ability to hide root- Some apps on android still detect if your phone is rooted and if they find out, then they won't work , but you can "hide" your Root permissions with Root cloak apk together with xposed installer!

# Storage management - why doesn't Apple want to grow up for one day? on Apple phones you're stuck with whatever they offer you as storage e.g 16GB and if it's full you're on your own and you can't add external storage card, even Windows smart phones are even better than iPhones when it comes to this because on Windows, I can add external SD card of up to 256GB. on android you can either increase your internal memory (Advanced users only) or if you don't want to then just add any SD card as high as 200gb as your additional memory to suite your need.

# Reputation- Android phones treat you like a grown up it doesn't restrict you from doing what you like, but it'll first if all caution you before doing so, but Apple makes it users feel like they're slaves or just zombies and they'll have to come out of that jail Apple puts them in.

Malware warning- on Android, even after your phone is rooted, if a malware is released and gets into your phone, your phone will simply warn you before you install that app, but on ios once you jailbreak your phone, then you're on your own. Any malware from Cydia could easily enter your phone without you knowing it!

CONCLUSION: 70% of the things we do on android without root is what iOS users have to jailbreak their phones to do! Shame on you guys! we're even better off than them. iPhone users I know deep down inside you , you're extremely annoyed at what I wrote, but its just an attribute to show you how sweet and lovable Android is and will always be! Android users , if you support me click Like , iOS users if you don't then click share! lemme see any iPhone user that will come here and yan nonsense whether thunder from hell no go fire am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by MsZeezah: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
ollah1:

Iphone users will skin u for this
Skin him for what? He's telling the truth. Majority of Nigerians buy used iPhones with batteries that has already been compromised. I have had an iPhone 6 plus since April of last year and I tell you the battery life is top-notch. It lasts me a day with constant heavy usage on 4GLTE, a day and a half on 3G and up to 2 days on 2G (sometimes even more depending on usage). And just to let you know, I am a heavy user with tons of battery-hugging apps to boot. The iPhone battery also does not drain when on standby, I can leave 14% battery life on my phone when I sleep and wake up 7 hours later to 13% battery life...unlike some phones that will have been long dead. The iPhone low-power mode that kick in automatically when battery is less than 20% allows me to use my phone constantly for up to two more hours

My boyfriend had a work iPhone 5 and it took 3 years of constant and heavy usage before the battery life decreased significantly. That cannot be said for Samsung phones that drained like nobody's business and had me carrying charges around like I lived in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
MsZeezah:

Skin him for what? He's telling the truth. Majority of Nigerians buy used iPhones with batteries that has already been compromised. I have had an iPhone 6 plus since April of last year and I tell you the battery life is top-notch. It lasts me a day with constant heavy usage on 4GLTE, a day and a half on 3G and up to 2 days on 2G (sometimes even more depending on usage). And just to let you know, I am a heavy user with tons of battery-hugging apps to boot. The iPhone battery also does not drain when on standby, I can leave 14% battery life on my phone when I sleep and wake up 7 hours later to 13% battery life...unlike some phones that will have been long dead. The iPhone low-power mode that kick in automatically when battery is less than 20% allows me to use my phone constantly for up to two more hours

My boyfriend had a work iPhone 5 and it took 3 years of constant and heavy usage before the battery life decreased significantly. That cannot be said for Samsung phones that drained like nobody's business and had me carrying charges around like I lived in Nigeria.

I wasn't gonna write anymore but I will reply you. There are three iphones that have good batteries. IPhone 6 plus, 6s and 6s plus. Others are meh.

You cant use others heavily and expect it to last for the day. How can you write that Samsung phones don't have good battries when there are loads of them out there.

Haba
Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by MsZeezah: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
ollah1:

I wasn't gonna write anymore but I will reply you. There are three iphones that have good batteries. IPhone 6 plus, 6s and 6s plus. Others are meh.

You cant use others heavily and expect it to last for the day. How can you write that Samsung phones don't have good battries when there are loads of them out there.

Haba
The same way you wrote there with all convictions that iPhones have bad batteries when there are loads of those with good batteries out there. I have used Samsung S4 and S5 and it was the battery life amongst all others that made me decide to switch to the iOS. If they sell BlackBerry phones out here, I would have gone for it without batting an eyelid. One of my relatives is still rocking the Z10 I used in 2012. No battery issues, OS stayed sleek as ever. Never been repaired.

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
MsZeezah:

The same way you wrote there with all convictions that iPhones have bad batteries when there are loads of those with good batteries out there. I have used Samsung S4 and S5 and it was the battery life amongst all others that made me decide to switch to the iOS. If they sell BlackBerry phones out here, I would have gone for it without batting an eyelid. One of my relatives is still rocking the Z10 I used in 2012. No battery issues, OS stayed sleek as ever. Never been repaired.

That is one of the major flaws of Android. Sometimes it feels like the software is in beta. You can have 2 exact same phones, one would have a good battery life while the other will have terrible battery life. Sometimes u just don't know what's killing ur battery. Then u will start looking for task killers (lots of then in the play store). Sometimes u will have to root ur phone and install a custom rom, or start uninstalling apps one after the other to find the one that is killing ur battery. Such things rarely happen on Iphones. For this reason android phones need to be fitted with BIGGER batteries. My old galaxy note had a terrible battery life while others said their battery life was good.

1 Like

Re: Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device by MsZeezah: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
greenhulk:

That is one of the major flaws of Android. Sometimes it feels like the software is in beta. You can have 2 exact same phones, one would have a good battery life while the other will have terrible battery life. Sometimes u just don't know what's killing ur battery. Then u will start looking for task killers (lots of then in the play store). Sometimes u will have to root ur phone and install a custom rom, or start uninstalling apps one after the other to find the one that is killing ur battery. Such things rarely happen on Iphones. For this reason android phones need to be fitted with BIGGER batteries. My old galaxy note had a terrible battery life while others said their battery life was good.
Exactly. I was one of the people that initially said they'll never use an iOS device. I had a BlackBerry with OS10 and when I decided I was tired of it and wanted to explore, I picked up an S4. Boy was that a mistake! The battery life was a joke! And for some reasons unknown, it heats up crazily.

Sometimes when I am making calls, it just starts heating up to the point that I won't be able to hold it against my ear. When I make calls, the person at the other end can hear me but I won't be able to hear them. All sorts of issues. And this was a brand new device from AT&T. I replaced it with the S5 and that one fared no better. Nobody advised me before I marched into the T-Mobile store and got an apple device. Never gonna use another android again. Will rather go back to my BlackBerry if I get tired of iOS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.