Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) (10797 Views)

Share Your Reason For Being Single? / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by SexyCeline(f): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
sexylogan:

The dark girl makes me think of sweet chocolate.
#team-dark-babes kiss
sounds cute
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by SexyCeline(f): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

My reason will "wow!" you cheesy
spit it out jor
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by SexyCeline(f): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
donffd:
I would traditionally go for B because i am biased like that...But Fair girls tend to be rude nowadays, not generalising but most of them, so that''s that
Biased as in?
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by kayswag726: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
ShakurM:
Ain't got no type undecided
Bad bit*hes is the only thinks that i like *winks *
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by joseph1832(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
SexyCeline:

You sounding so intelligent. My kinda man. Thumbs up.
There's nothing intelligent about my post. Its just the basic nature of we men. We tend to like/love what we see. The skin color don't matter.

Haven't you notice that even guys who say they like fair skin girls tend to go after dark skin girls when they show them the green light? grin LOL.

So, every man has he's own preference, but when given something on a platter of gold, especially when that thing is free, he doesn't refuse it. LOL
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Favoye2(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Black is beautiful, i juat love them naturally

1 Like

Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:
i and boo are here to read comments grin
Yh we are here.. Do your yansh well make I enter from back grin.. Wa fe ku losan yii
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by skywalker240(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
SexyCeline:
Had an arguement with a close friend recently as to which color type do men prefer. No reasonable conclusion was reached. So over to you nairaland dudes, which of the above damsel would you go for and why?

A she is more serious and probably more wise fair girls are dumb
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by misspicy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
profojah2:

Yh we are here.. Do your yansh well make I enter from back grin.. Wa fe ku losan yii
LMAO grin

answer OP's question tongue
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Synzu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
SexyCeline:
spit it out jor
Maybe its cos I'm light skin.. But I find black ***** incredibly sexy!! cheesy
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by shumuel(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
SexyCeline:
Had an arguement with a close friend recently as to which color type do men prefer. No reasonable conclusion was reached. So over to you nairaland dudes, which of the above damsel would you go for and why?

B grin i love her face not her skin color
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by donffd: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
SexyCeline:

Biased as in?

Biased when it comes to fair girls, I am more attracted to fair girls than dark girls...a disease, I know but it is what it is
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by SporaD8: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
SexyCeline:
Let me teach you a song. Oya sing after me... "All things black and beautiful, all creature great or small, all things black and wonderful the lord God made them all." now sing it again...
There you have your answer!

1 Like

Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Strawman: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:
i and boo are here to read comments grin

Is that Legend of Korra? Argh! You just ruined my childhood! angry
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by misspicy(f): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Strawman:

Is that Legend of Korra? Argh! You just ruined my childhood! angry
awwww my apologies embarassed
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Booty4me: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
ℓ will date a black girl and marry a fair lady fo® M̶̲̥̅γ kid sake. A̶̲̥̅♏ black already

1 Like

Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by GoodFaith: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
sorry I want bot A and B

1 Like

Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by OgaSirAde(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Most pple major on the minor. Looks are good and ok but not the major let's focus on the majors and live the minors for kids to decide #Naked Truth#.
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
A, anyday, anytime.

Seeing a black beauty is enough afrodisiac for me.

But, most of them ain't proud of it, all turning to "iru fanta, okpa coke"

1 Like

Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Chocolate skinned girls or mixed raced looking girls are so sexy, light skin girls just look beautiful to me, i like them but only the few sexy, naughty confident looking would catch my eyes but a Nubian princess, chocolate or caramel skinned with them eyes and lovely lips is my pick any day anytime but in honest truth, i kind of don't really do colors, if i like you and you radiate confidence, sexiness, good sense of humour, trust me we are good
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
98% wil choose B
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by symons(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
SexyCeline:

black is beautiful
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:15am On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
B
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by horlus(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
A... Dark girls rock. No offense to the light skinned too
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Sunnypar(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2016
SexyCeline:

sounds cute
I HAVE A PROPOSAL FOR YOU. I JUST ACQUIRED A HOTEL AND IT VERY MASSIVE/BIG.. ITS HAS 134 ROOMS. I HAVE SENT COUNTLESS OF PMs NO REPLY HERE IS MY CONTACT 08175261579. JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE USING YOUR MONICKER AS THE SENDER.
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by LuvU2: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Chocolate skinned girls or mixed raced looking girls are so sexy, light skin girls just look beautiful to me, i like them but only the few sexy, naughty confident looking would catch my eyes but a Nubian princess, chocolate or caramel skinned with them eyes and lovely lips is my pick any day anytime but in honest truth, i kind of don't really do colors, if i like you and you radiate confidence, sexiness, good sense of humour, trust me we are good
crycry
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by nuelzz04(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
#teamchocolate kiss
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
LuvU2:
crycry

hi u, why are u crying, baby if u feel it, send a pm, say hello... what's with u girls are keeping ur thoughts and feelings all to yourself gan self.. lols just teasing dear..... trust ur good, am out of here.. cool cool
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by critic9ja: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
You sounding so intelligent. My kinda man. Thumbs up.
You need a long slim dick. Do u care?
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Tuhndhay(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
SexyCeline ...... Would love to know you more so can i ask for your number or Bbm pin....
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by SexyCeline(f): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tuhndhay:
SexyCeline ...... Would love to know you more so can i ask for your number or Bbm pin....
in what way sire?
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by engrhorla(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2017
SexyCeline:

I will go for any - firstcome first serve

Their only difference is skin colour - small mouth for mouth gig, nice dreamy eyes, small boobs, both are slim too

Just I may tilt toeards the fair dam! Reason: during doggy, if u spank d butt it turns red

#TeamSlimGirls
#TeamSmallBoobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) / This Is What Yahoo Boys Are Doing With Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.