Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant (20765 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant by RedHen57: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2009
doctor12

Listening and the baby is still growing, wondering if there are other options than marriage.  You are right, I need to just commit, she is such a wonderful person, perhaps I don't deserve her though and should make the decision that will cause her less suffering in the long run,
Re: I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant by michowest: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2009
My friend forget6 that useless story and questions you are
asking ! After the knife has already done its worst, you are now asking wheather to throw the knife in the ocean or in the gutter.
Shikena, carry your cross. How dare you have sex with a girl you can not marry ? The fear of God is the foundation of wisdom.
What you can not eat, dont smell it.
You can now make it work with all your being or you face the music in a life time!
Re: I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant by Approved1(f): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
Marriage is Honourable (says the bible).

You made your bed, now lay in it.

"Upon ONE bed TWO youths did lay as free spirits only wanting fun-
And when they arose from their lusty tryst- behold a 3rd life had begun."
-By Approved1 grin
Re: I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant by sleepearly: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
I dont know why this particular thread has caught my attention. But I like it so here I go:

Since Donone was the one who started this post 6 years ago, I thought I would continue his story with my own experience,

I have been married for 4.5 years with 2 boys, one 3 and the other 1. I married my wife under the believe that it was the right thing to do since I had gotten her pregnant.

Prior to marriage, she was a type whom I was certain that I would never want to spend the rest of my life together. However, at the time, I was weak and lonely and so was she, so we gave each other company. She loved me dearly from the begining to this present day. Unfortunately, I didn't feel the same way. I would love to be in love with her. Don't be mistaken, I love this women, I love to take care of her and make her happy but I just feel so lonely with her. We practically have nothing in common, different level of education, mine being much further, totally opposites in sexuality and sensuality. In exageration, the only thing we have in common from our childhood experiences is that we both have heard of Guns n Roses. Well, I was really into them.

Point is my wife is a good woman, she loves me very very dearly. She takes good care of our boys. But damn, if I choose again, or miraculously walk away from this marriage without anyone being harm, I would say "PLEASE YES". Being married to my wife for the past 4.5 years have made me feel extremely trapped, lonely, guilty, and small. This happened because I chose to marry her cause I thought it was the right thing to do to the girl I had impregnanted. Big mistake, BIG MISTAKE.

1 Like

Re: I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
@sleepearly, I want you to wake up early. You should appreciate what God has given to you. You are not happy in that marriage because you decided not to be. You can choose to be happy or not. Accept your wife the way she is. From your post, she is not a nagging woman (nagging women are the worst in the world) and she takes care of your kids. Decide from today to love her with all your life and soul, and to be happy with everything she does and everything about her. Encourage her, and condition your mind to be happy with are. King Solomon of ancient Isreal said "Live happily with the woman that God has given you, for your wife is the greatest reward that God has given you on earth"
Re: I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant by Emmanuelpee(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2011
Gudluck 2 u bro!
Re: I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant by fellabrims: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2012
Please where is Donone? shocked shocked Its been seven years now. . .that baby should have grown to be a fine lad in primary 2 or 3.
I want to hear from him please? ?. . . Lets see if its a sweet or sour story?. . . But am praying for a sweet one sha grin grin grin grin

@ Seun, you've really done a fine job with Nairaland. . .impressive how we can go back to such detailed archives. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / 10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.