Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

God Speaking Through My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Speaking Through My Son (1035 Views)

Help, My Son Has Refused To Develope / My Son's Birthday In Pictures. / My Son's Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Speaking Through My Son by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sometimes ago I had an experience and this morning God reminded me about it again and I am sharing it with you.

I love to watch and listen to news but because of the guys at home,its almost impossible because they are always watching cartoon.

And so this particular day,I woke up in the middle of the night and sneaked to the sitting room,switch on the TV and was enjoying my CNN jeje. After some time,Fela,my 4 year old son,probably noticed I am no more on my bed,left the room and strolled into the sitting room. He greeted me and sat down. Few minutes latter,I just heard "Change it to Disney Junior" and without any hesitation,I took the remote control and flip from CNN to Disney Junior. cry

...and God began to talk to me that if I can obey my son and give him what he wants just because he is my son,how much more him,my heavenly father is ready to do,only if I can relate to him like a father.
God is ur dad, talk to him,cry to him,pray to him,demand from him and as long as you are his son,he will grant you your heart desire.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Speaking Through My Son by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
egbedore:
Sometimes ago I had an experience and this morning God reminded me about it again and I am sharing it with you.

I love to watch and listen to news but because of the guys at home,its almost impossible because they are always watching cartoon.

And so this particular day,I woke up in the middle of the night and sneaked to the sitting room,switch on the TV and was enjoying my CNN jeje. After some time,Fela,my 4 year old son,probably noticed I am no more on my bed,left the room and strolled into the sitting room. He greeted me and sat down. Few minutes latter,I just heard "Change it to Disney Junior" and without any hesitation,I took the remote control and flip from CNN to Disney Junior. cry

...and God began to talk to me that if I can obey my son and give him what he wants just because he is my son,how much more him,my heavenly father is ready to do,only if I can relate to him like a father.
God is ur dad, talk to him,cry to him,pray to him,demand from him and as long as you are his son,he will grant you your heart desire.
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: God Speaking Through My Son by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
egbedore:

...and God began to talk to me that if I can obey my son and give him what he wants just because he is my son,how much more him,my heavenly father is ready to do,only if I can relate to him like
a father.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: God Speaking Through My Son by yomalex(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice and good but you should have sent him back to bed.

7 Likes

Re: God Speaking Through My Son by Faith111: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
When I see how much myself and hubby puts in to satisfy our daughter, It reassures me of God's Love...
Nice Post Op

1 Like

Re: God Speaking Through My Son by Israel43: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op u've brought tears to my eyes.God bless you.my dear sweat Lord,i want You to know that inspite of all my trials and challenges in life,I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 Like

Re: God Speaking Through My Son by Wenebadu(f): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Very true.......ama witness
Re: God Speaking Through My Son by naijathings(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
egbedore:

He greeted me and sat down. Few minutes latter,I just heard "Change it to Disney Junior" and without any hesitation,I took the remote control and flip from CNN to Disney Junior. cry

Laff wan buss my belle
Re: God Speaking Through My Son by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
egbedore:

Thank you for this message
Re: God Speaking Through My Son by Pidggin(f): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
egbedore:

God doesn't always give us what we want, He gives us what we need.
Re: God Speaking Through My Son by 4tunebest(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks op.

I also realized this after I gave birth to my daughter. If I could be ever willing to attend to her when she needs me, I realized how willing God is, to attend to the needs of we His children.

Matthew 6:26-34;
Matthew 7:9
Luke11:11.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fight Your Siblings Over An Unfavorable WILL / Choosing The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Your Home / Fayose’s Sister Distributes Posters Of Lady Who Snatched Her Friend's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.